13 year olds are having sex (those born in 2002)

13 year olds are having sex (those born in 2002)

why don't you have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

ksat.com/news/texas/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say_
youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLEASE tell me she got Blacked™

>tfw no hot 24 year old teacher seduce you when you were in middle school

here's the 13 year old

his parents were fine with the relationship and happy about the pregnancy

now she's gonna spend the rest of her life in prison

he looks way older than 13

He could have sex with a 13-15 year old and chose a fat 24 year old

>that "13" year old has more beard hair than me

Because real girls don't have dicks.

>13 years old

Wat, he's got a fucking beard. Maybe he's one of those 25 year old refugee 'children'.

excitement more exciting than hypotheticals

ksat.com/news/texas/middle-school-teacher-had-sexual-relationship-with-student-authorities-say_

read the news story

jesus christ

spics

that reverse hitler stache must have been how she fell for him.

>Beard

That's a vague beginning of a goatee, which isn't all that uncommon for a 13 year-old

it's all them hormones

jesus christ his full beard at 13 wat the fuck

>13 years old

He looks at least 17 desu

True.

But let's be honest here. I don't think your countries are redpilled enough to allow this. I could be wrong, but you'll see. Hopefully it happens though

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, London's current mayor, and possibly Britain's future prime minister?

>13 years old

HOLY SHIT HE LOOKS LIKE MY BOYFRIEND
[spoiler] thankfully hes gay[spoiler]

Lucky kid

>This is depressing. I'm not sure what the case is in Europe, but in the US, 99% of elementary teachers are retarded sluts with no marketable skills and no talent, so they went to college because they "love kids" and want to teach.

I've fucked about 4-6 stupid sluts on campus at parties, black out drunk, who have told me they were education majors. They're too fucking stupid to learn anything more complicated than algebra or "hurr in 1776 the US was born and in 1861 there was a big war" so they just fuck and suck their way through 4 years to get a piece of paper that says they're qualified to teach 8 year olds that 2+2=4.

If you see a female teacher who teaches any grade lower than 9th in the US, and she's under 35, there is a 99.999% chance she is a stupid whore who is dumber than a box of rocks and has no problem filling your child's head with nonsense and wasting 20% of class time talking about her day and complaining about how her new boyfriend dumped her so all her students can bloat her ego by telling her she's pretty and the bestest person in the whole wide world and make her feel better about the fact that she doesn't have any children of her own because she wasted the best years of her life being a worthless cumdumpster passed around from guy to guy instead of staying faithful to the one guy who actually gave a shit about her I hope you're happy Sarah you filthy fucking whore

USA puts growth hormones into everything - that's why we get so big in height and weight, and our girls have the body of mid-20s but they're actually 12.

You HAVE to ask for some ID now unless you wanna go on a watch list.

youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI
One of SNL's few good sketches

Average height here is only like 5'9" though

Apparently it wasn't just A 13 year old
Neighbors said that they've seen multiple teen aged boys coming to her house over the years

>that's why we get so big in height

yet literally shorter than most europoor nations

>nice.webm
Mexicans bring the average down

for a while I become 13 years old

Is this pasta? I think this is pasta.

You guys overrated sex so much

your boyfriend must be qt

>13 year olds are scoring with hot 10/10 teachers
Just one more year of being a virgin and I will have an excuse

Certainly not 10/10

Jail? just why? I had a 21 years old gf back when I was 16, if that were to happen in US, would she be in jail even if no one presented charges?
That's fucked.

Did she get an abortion? If not, what the hell are they gonna do with the baby? Raise it in prison? Give it up for adoption?

Does the 13yo have to pay child support due to america's retarded laws?

I was looking for a picture of the motherfucker and somehow you got it?