3 Korean men arrested for gang raping Swedish tourist

koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20160601000660

So Sup Forums, was she really asking for it? Or did the drunk gooks actually rape her

swedes should make a spaceship and get outta this planet i guess, started feeling sad for them

I bet she enjoyed being raped by pencil dicks, that fucking koreaboo.

Did she even notice though?

>micropenis
>rape

Who cares anyways.

I hope they get killed

>The Mapo police said they were able to arrest all three suspects on May 24 based on the surveillance camera recordings and photos of the suspects left on the victim’s mobile phone.
>photos of the suspects left on the victim’s mobile phone

Those morons deserved it

>gets drunk alone with 3 foreign men she doesn't know

yeah she deserved it

nice. white men should be killed, white women should be raped and harem'd, white children should be raised as cannon fodders against potential alien aggression.

Shamefur dispray gooks

This is like Thailand tier shit

KIMCHI'D

On the one hand I'm happy these incidents are being reported to the police but on the other I'm quite frustrated with the useless social discussions that they spark.

We should look at this as a problem that can be solved by better police surveilance, coverage, service etc. Not by trying to instill a new morality system likel SJW tumblrina's or red pill like warriors want to.

WHO THE FUCK EVEN CARES IF SHE ASKED FOR IT OR NOT

All Asian males are rapists.

This is the norm in Korea, Japan, and China -- getting a girl drunk and then raping her when you're alone. They do it to their own women too.

how much money did they pay to her ?

it doesn't help that asian women say no when they mean yes

only japs need to do that

What is it about Swedish women that make non-whites act like complete niggers?

I feel really elated when I hear about an foreigner rape situation and it isn't U.S military.
Honestly hoping for more tourist to get raped, preferably by Japs so that when I go I can deflect the conversation.

This desu.

How the fuck did they achieve to rape her? Did they use a stick or something? We all know asian, especially korean men, can't rape anybody.

Maybe it was rape because it wasn't satisfying?

their inner beast surfaces when they come in contact with an ubermensch. their sense of inferiority overrides their logic circuits. the khan emerges.

>falling for the "South Korea is first world" meme
>ever
She had it coming, and in all orifices at that.

They can use strap-ons though

And I say, both the gooks and the bitch are retarded. She's dumb to get drunk with people she doesn't know in a foreign fucking country, and they are idiots for leaving evidence on her phone

Ghengis Khan was the biggest rapist in all history. Doesn't surprise me.

I hope all koreaboos who dream about visiting and living in gookland get raped and open their eyes.

are there a lot of koreaboos in argentina?

>their sense of inferiority overrides their logic circuits
Even tho you are memeing, there might be truth in this. A fellow Serb wrote on a thread I was lurking, about how he couldn't make a meaningful contact with Korean men, as they always tried to compete with him and "marking their territory" I think he said. Funny, when you think about it.

I've met a lot in university back in 2010-2012.

Don't know if it's still a thing but probably there are a sizeable number.

considering what shallow plastic freaks korean women are I can understand how desperate they were

dog bless

I've never seen one personally (I think) but I'm sure there are quite a few. That plague has reached every country.

There were a lot of koreans at my uni, they would always sit in packs of 4-5 guys smoking cigarettes and you knew that they were talking shit about you in korean cause they'd mean mug you. it was in fact pretty funny cause they were all like 5'7

>So Sup Forums, was she really asking for it?
I know this is Sup Forums, but this kind of attitude of assuming the worst of women (
she probably asked for it", "we don't know maybe she's lying", etc.) is very common sexism
Just an observation; stop acting like a virgin

yea except it was a pretty obvious joke you mong, not sure how you wound up here if something like that is going to offend you.

>5'7
Wow. I've heard some stories about how short the Koreans are but 5'7? How do they even live with themselves.

What is it with swedes and getting raped.

They've had a 1700% increase in rape in sweden alone and now they're getting raped overseas.

not offended senpai, just observation :^3
also OP is Korean, Korean men are a special breed

Hm, so the inferiority might be real. Interesting. That is maybe why they are so arrogantly and ethnically nationalistic, it gives them some self-importance.

They guy I was talking about also said that at 6'3, he was like a giant there and that he saw maybe 5 Koreans who were near his height for the time he was there

They were just being good hosts, trying to make her feel at home.

idk familia that's how tall my mom is, but i can tell you that non westernized koreans/chinese are on the whole shit groups of people. not so sure about japs cause i dont have experience with them.

>Hm, so the inferiority might be real

either that or they just don't like you. impossible for a white guy to understand i know

ehhh kek don't speak out of your ass
koreans being small is a meme
the new generation is surprisingly tall

>raped by asians
kek

Swedes love being raped so it wasn't really rape.

you guys are the tallest asians from what i can tell but you are still a few inches shorter on average than the average european

>The four of them drank until the next morning, resulting in the victim becoming heavily intoxicated. The suspects are then alleged to have taken the victim to one of the men’s flat where they sexually assaulted her and photographed her body.
Hold on a second. The gooks actually outdrank her?

For fuck's sake Sweden, how embarassing can you get

>getting jailed because you can't control yourself over a simple task.

it's the most retarded thing ever, rapists at 21th century are the most stupid people on the earth

koreans are alcoholics m8

True. They are also really high on UN racist index too, if I remember correctly

>tallest asians
I think I read somwhere that there is a part of China where people tend to be really tall, like 185cm on average or something like that

This is retarded. I've gotten drunk with girls alone, and I've managed to never rape them. It's really not that hard to not rape.

northern china, the part most closely related to koreans and mongolians

this, it baffles me that there are real, living men who actually, honestly, from the bottom of their heart believe their "she deserved it" rhetoric

check out these brainwashed white knighting libcucktards

lmao

fucking anglos ahahaha

"Deserve it" means psychological conditioning.

Someone might deserve a good slap for acting like a douche. Its because it teaches them not to do the same thing again.
Unlike wealth, blame and justice is not a scarce resource and we can blame the women and the guys for their fuckups.

sounds like she got GOOKED

Their defense in court was that it was not rape since she did not feel it nor could they penetrate.

soumi kanada 0-2 takas sinne hikikomeroon senki homo :--D

>britpaki talking shit when he can't even skate

Is it possible?
Korean men are kind, gentle and cool

They are the politest and the last people to hurt other

ehh? oon skeitannu pienest pitäen enkä oo mikää mutanaama

mfw Japs don't fuck even their wive
no more Hiroshima

Right, just finished binge-reading on the subject. fascinating stuff

>Korean men are kind, gentle and cool
Just as my friend said in that other thread

Impossible
A Swedish woman could overpower a dozen Korean """"""men""""""
I bet she's a whore and they didn't pay cuz she had a gaping vagina

Intedasting, looks like you can actually go to Sweden for rape tourism.

>The four of them drank until the next morning, resulting in the victim becoming heavily intoxicated. The suspects are then alleged to have taken the victim to one of the men’s flat where they sexually assaulted her
Wait
Doesn't this sound like your typical "I got drunk and let them fuck me but i regretted it later and cried rape" cases?

was the Swedish girl hot, are there any pictures of her?

The implication in the "she deserved it" argument is that all men are intrinsically rapists and literally cannot help themselves but to rape women at any and every opportunity.

And you jackasses are too fucking stupid to even realize that. You're literally arguing that men in general cannot control themselves, so women must learn the lesson to not trust men.

This. She's used to being able to pull that shit off in feminist cuckland Sweden, not in a country still run by men like Korea is.

I can't see any illegal activity there.

Oh shit we finally raped someone

>fuck drunk bitch
>rape

go back to turkey roach

Is this multiculturalism?

>be swede at sweden
>get enriched
>be swede not at sweden
>still get enriched

didn't think korean guys in their 20s had the balls to rape someone, would think it would be the grumpy old dudes

Whats wrong with this statement you cuck?
Are you one of those reddit "egalitarians" or MRAs?

Men and women are biologically different. Pretending that men aren't the cause of the majority of violent crime is kinda silly. The sexes should be taught the truth not equality bullshit.

>Raping white girls when you're surrounded by korean qts

It's Swedish girl's fault! because she traveled to such a famous rapist country.
US, UK, Australia and Canada governments have already alerted "rape issues in South Korea" in public.

>voluntarily got wasted in the company of 3 men
>""""""rape""""""
Bitch probably just didn't enjoy it as she thought she would. Hope they will be acquitted.

>lol mom I posted it again!

But I'm 5'7 :(
t.chicano

This. South Koerans are niggers of Asia, they are grandson of slaves for Imperial Japan.

And I'm glad about that.

The implication in the "she deserved it" is that you should never trust strangers, regardless of gender.

Swedish women get raped all over the world. That's what they exist for.

Japanese are the nazis of asia. Kill everything like animals.

that's a Nip

gooks are the ones with 3 inch dongers

>having pictures of naked men on your HDD