He unironically hates people from other ethnicities or discriminates against people based on their sexual orientation

>He unironically hates people from other ethnicities or discriminates against people based on their sexual orientation

Are you guys this autistic in RL or just memeing? There's much hate on here, even more than /pol. Why don't they shut this shit board down? No one actually talks about /int things

I agree. I came here for border-transcending discussions about our beautiful planet but instead there's just hoardes of racist bigoted lowlives. Hopefully if good people post here more and call out bad behavior we can make some improvement

we need intense modding once more desu, this became Sup Forums +Sup Forums recently

>Hopefully if good people post here more and call out bad behavior we can make some improvement
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

how 2 make ciri real?

Hating on people because they're a different race is retarded, I agree. But the whole "sexual orientation" faggotry is a meme.

Humans are really fucking stupid.

You realize how frequently you hear about "ethnic tensions, ethnic clashes, ethnic violence" all over the world
Balkans, Caucasia, Central Asia, because they just can't handle the concept of their neighbors not being exactly the same as them and would rather kill people

It's fucking pathetic

cuck is the new le, lets just recognize this right now.

Virtual Reality, son

The real race baiting on here is aimed towards whites to provoke them. Years of reading stormfront has made these people hostile and insecure about white people.

stupid relative to what?

People who say this type of thing clearly haven't visited Sup Forums in a long time, we're far from that level of trash.
I won't argue against the Sup Forums claim though, that's fairly true. Sup Forums was a well-intentioned mistake. It was meant as a containment board for the edgy children, and ended up making Sup Forums a gathering place for even more of them. It doesn't help that their favorite subreddit was deleted.

Yeah maybe. I just hate seeing racially-chared derogatory terms constantly being used: cumskin, shitskin, etc etc etc it's impossible to have legitimate discussions without "cuck", nigger, master race, etc being thrown around

it is, just ignore it

I don't think sexual orientation is full on meme, there have been plenty of homosexuals throughout history.
Being transgender is the "meme." It's primarily upper-middle class white kids who realize on some level that they're not as oppressed as they would like to be, so they find a way to make themselves outsiders.

Most people here are just shitposting, there are fewer actual racists than you think. This website is just a place for people to vent. Where else can you say nigger and get away with it? I know it's unpleasant, but that's just the way it is.

I see that shit as a response more than anything. I made a thread about German culture and had a picture of blonde people drinking from a beer stein and asked about their folklore, some German posted something cool and within 2 minutes about 10 posts about muslims raping kids from Southern euros/Americans and Brazilians happened saying "How does this make you feel" or "haha German cucks". Cuck posting is a plague here because there are a lot of legitimate problems with multiculturalism so they know people will reply but they want to upset people and realize people are tribal. It all escalates into racism and name calling.

nah just muslims

I dont care if you are brown, yellow, white, red, or black. If you are muslim you are a fucking animal and you deserve to be treated as such

Fucking kek at that picture oh my God

Well people hate each other for a bunch of different reasons.

Like past wars, border issues and people thinking other ethnicities are assholes based on past experiences.

>It's primarily upper-middle class white kids who realize on some level that they're not as oppressed as they would like to be, so they find a way to make themselves outsiders.

this is incredibly false. theres been plenty of trans ppl throughout history and the vast majority of trans people are actually lower class (they have an extremely low average income, often due to difficulty finding employment) and many of them are not white...

>cuck
That one is not racist desu.

The ironic thing is that sometimes their neighbors are basically the same as them and they still kill the shit out of each other. Serbs and Croats speak the same language ffs. I remember hearing about this minority group that lives in Kazakhstan that speaks the majority language, follows the majority religion, and is racially identical to Kazakhs, yet for some reason they and Kazakhs hate each other.

Northern Ireland is another good example of this

go to interpals if you want real Sup Forums things, it has its forums. Here, you can only participate in an endless international warfare, where your victories and losses don't count, because no one cares.
...actually it's not that terrible, but if you really want it hate-free, go for interpals.

So this is the origin of the chivalric "ladies first"

good thread

>canacuck in charge of handling banter
The Leaf, everybody!
去他媽的自己

>American
>calling others pathetic

>this thread

once I visited Oakland, CA because family living there (i'm white), I got robbed by nigs twice.

american nigs are worse than nigerians

I'm 95% sure you voted for Justin "2015" Trudeau. Am I right?

>sexual orientation
I'm a demisexual transgender xemale look at me!!!!
>theres only 2 sexes, man and a female, if you disagree you have some mental problems to deal with.

Honestly cuck is the cringiest meme I've ever seen and I've been here nearly a decade. Instantly disregard the post of anyone who uses it unironically.

>tumblr
>reddit

prolly cos they're dicks
everyone i've ever known dislikes gypsies.
even the quarter gypsies dislike gypsies.

same, pure autism

You're just triggered because you're actually a cuck.

I hate niggers yes.

I am waiting for the word 'cuck' to become universally hated on this website so I can start spamming it.

cuck

I don't care about other people or religion as long as they aren't niggers or trannys.

I haven't met any Muslim but I wouldn't like them either desu.

It's frequently treated with a "fuck off back to your containment board"

>be black
>browse Sup Forums
>nigger is used in every other post

idk why i keep coming here

nigger xD

Nigger

nigger xD

cucky cuck cuck black dicks and cucks xDhaha cucky cuck cuck fuck cucks louis CucK haha CuCK black dicks cumming on aryan faces lmao! POOPY POOP I POOPED ON THE FLOOR AND I PEED ON MY POOP hehehehe mhmm booger yummy

My coworker always gets upset when I tell him that I wouldn't live near niggers. Niggers are criminals and dumb.

Then he tried to defend niggers. He thinks they are helpless little creatures that need his help like little puppies.

I always think what is worse.
Me being against Niggers or he seeing them as little dogs.

nigger HEHE ;)

lol that is worse
WHAT A FUCKING KEK YO

cuck kek

KEK cuck in caps

>spotted the paki

What if people from other ethnicities want to kill me because of my sexual orientation? Can I discriminate then?

kill yourself

why is it always the canadians who promote this drivel