So, sexbots will be a thing in a couple of years

So, sexbots will be a thing in a couple of years
Would you fuck a sexbot if she uses proprietary software?
Would you just fuck stallmanbots, the libre fat bearded smelly robot ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Di2Npp51A
youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4
disqus.com/home/discussion/feministcurrent2015/sex_robots_epitomize_patriarchy_and_offer_men_a_solution_to_the_threat_of_female_independence/
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, definitely buy a proprietary sexbot that might sell your genetic fingerprint, sexual habits and penis size to the highest bidder, be unavailable for sexy time during forced updates and that sleeps around. I know, let's have a fucking cloud service for sexbots! Shared resources for all users! Don't forget to connect to your Facebook account for live status feed updates.

why would i need a bot i have a bf

>Cum on my face yeah baby
>Don't forget to click like and subscribe if you enjoyed this facial
>Automatically sharing the dumb look on your face when you ejaculated with your friends and employers

Everyone will be doing it so its fine

Her voice is pretty garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=B7Di2Npp51A

Install gentoo

Why would you make a sex bot that can talk? I thought the entire point was to have someone to fuck that doesn't yap all day.

How do I preorder

THICC

I want one that makes anime noises

>sexbots will be a thing in a couple of years
Nope.

>tfw such a poorfag not even robots will want to fuck me

>only costs $10k
>you can choose her personality
>remembers your favorite things

how can women (female) even compete?

>giving a fuck about any of this
kys. who gives a fuck.

I want a Sean Schemmel sexbot that can go Super Saiyan 3:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4pMQv46vz4

With music and everything.

Well. You do. To the doll.

They can't. Bring in the age of sexbots. Salty females with nothing to offer other than sex will HATE becoming irrelevant.

kill yourself

Can she make me a breakfast?

Why not just get a gf? It's not that difficult.

>building a sexbot that looks like a hooker
Why don't they build anime catgirl sexbots?

Looks like a nasty whore. Her mouth is too big. Ugly skank eyebrows, too

Normies out.

I think her face looks retarded.

GF will make your life a living hell unless you dominate her though. Not worth the pussy.

Give it some time and the chinks will be making these and make 150 different latex skins so you can have her however you want

Proprietary sexbots will whisper ads in your ear when you cum so you associate those brands with feeling good.

would fap to that

t. never had a gf

>18 personalities
Real women don't even vary this much

>Would you fuck a sexbot if she uses proprietary software?
Sure, as long as she has no internet connection to phone home with.

t. Pussy whipped mangina

>man face
glorious nippon wins awain as expected

Most real women don't even have one personality.

Maybe not in personality, but they seem to have no problem finding about a new thing to bitch about every minute.

Feminists are getting triggered as fuck by these.

disqus.com/home/discussion/feministcurrent2015/sex_robots_epitomize_patriarchy_and_offer_men_a_solution_to_the_threat_of_female_independence/

So much so that they can't even defend their viewpoints. They just strawman and ad hom.

*again

Fuck that, I wanna mine bitcoins with my sexbot.

Their faces are pretty bad

>implying anyone wants to fuck a sheboon

Firewall her in that case.

Who am I kidding, by the time sexbots worth a damn are a thing they'll probably come with built-in internet connectivity that you cannot disable and will send in "anonymous" telemetry. For safety and future improvement, of course.

we will get government provided sex robots with our NEETbux to prevent us from going full Elliot Rodgers

>men don't care about wymym anymore because of sex bots
>this threatens the female independence

Kill yourself, shit smear.

True

>t. never dominated his gf

>female
>independent
maybe for two years until they get sick of working

>those comments
Lol what the absolute fuck am I reading? It's like an ultra-liberal version of Sup Forums, even going so far as to use many of the same non-arguments (i.e. "haha ur stupid!").

>feminist current
I think this explains everything.

Yeah but unlike real women you can actually mute these ones.

>sex capable artificial intelligence
Weird way to spell "woman" 2bh

waifubots soon

lol wow, the only valuable asset women have is about to become worthless. No more easy breadcrumbs you hoes.

cant i ducktape her eyes or camera holes instead liek my laptop?

I don't really frequent places where feminists hang out online. Are they all this dumb or is this site just a circlejerk for extremists?

Do they come with hoover attachments?

>they can make it look however they want
>it looks like this
why?

this is what the 3d world wants, user.

Just one little thing, where are you from? or rather where did you begin and come into existence?

Pretty sure all of them are. Almost any online space got infected by them. Also, Just look at the outroar that happened after US elections and is still echoing today.

Looks like a botnet.

*cocknet
ftfy

You really only see or hear about the vocal ones, the batshit insane ones. In my experience, while many sympathize with ""feminism"", they don't really care enough to actually post on these forums or otherwise show it beside mentioning "oh yeah I'd like equal pay too" if someone brings the subject up.
It's the same as with free software. Many would like it if only because it can be had gratis but they don't care enough to go full free software 24/7 or to persuade others to make the switch too.

Holy shit is ANYTHING tech related a botnet this day?

These robots read the composition of your sperm, and mark you as targets for later. Wake up you sheep.

Yeah that butthurt was glorious, but in all honesty I think this is kind of a non-issue considering there will probably be sexbots for the female demographic as well.

Pretty much, in fact I'm pretty sure your mom is a botnet.

The two characters in this comic are usually in the opposite geometrical positions.

The problem is that they try to pass only the vocal ones as feminists, when in reality the silent ones are also carrying out the toxic mentality in their life and to the polls.

Pay gap is a myth retard

Ah fuck how did I not see?! Is there an open source alternative to my biological mother? Is there a GNU/Mom I can tryout?

That's so fucking cringe

>sexbots for the female demographic as well.

I-It's only reprehensible when men do it!

>Greetings. Fisto is programmed to please.
>Please assume the position.
>Numbness will subside in several minutes.

>buy android with preprogrammed personality and treat it like a useless whore it is
>buy android with clear is, work on it yourself and treat her like a daughter
Decisions, decisions.

Not true.
Most real women come with a basic bitch personality preinstalled by default.

>Most real women come with a basic bitch personality preinstalled by default.
That's how men like women.

>cue in touching story of how sensors in the doll noticed weird parameters in the owner and called an ambulance, and how the owner was saved from a cardiac arrest thanks to the doll telemetry and how spying on us is good for us

I thought men like women as sex slaves.

Only cowards.

If you don't think there are people who are attracted to those Fallout robots then you're in for a rude awakening.

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/
yes, they are this triggered by sex robots

Pretty fucking hot, I would buy one. But hell, they don't get moist or warm like a real women.

>disqus.com/home/discussion/feministcurrent2015/sex_robots_epitomize_patriarchy_and_offer_men_a_solution_to_the_threat_of_female_independence/
That was the most bizarre thing i have read so far this year, and by a wide margin too.

It's hilarious how half the arguments on that site are "Muh sex trafficking! Muh slavery!!!" Isn't the point of robotics to make human labor obsolete? Prostitution is going bye bye as soon as sexbots become cheap enough. Hell, I'd be willing to bet that these feminazis will all have shotabots within the next decade.

I think I've read they think along the lines of "this will make objectification look even more like a normal thing, so people will be more propense to rape, enslave, etc..."
Kinda like the "videogames make people violent" argument.
Riddicoulus.

I had the displeasure of assisting at a public discussion held by the site owner and no wonder she was an ugly landwhale.

Holy shit, and here I was willing to settle for a hologram gf like in pic related.

You goddamn right I'm gonna get a sexbot.

I think an open source sexbot is a good way to get viruses.

I don't give a shit, I had enough with the vaginal jew. I just can't wait till Sexbot™ becomes a reality

Sexbots ARE objects, though I've heard some /jp/ types say that waifus should have the same rights as real women.

That's exactly my point.
Having a REAL sex object would help better define the borders between a supposedly sex object and a real sex object, not blur them.

>make a sex robot
>looks like a whore
Why even bother going through all the trouble?

>no cock
dropped

You'll probably be able to buy it as an addon later on