I literally just lost my virginity to an Australian man...

I literally just lost my virginity to an Australian man. I paid a transexual touring through my city to cum in my ass and after we were done I found out he was from Sydney. I still enjoyed the experience but I feel like my life is just a living meme at this point. My name is Daniel, I grew up on a farm with thousands of sheep. My landlords name is Chang. My 100% anglo sister is married to a Maori. And now I lost my virginity to an Australian male. Why does this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot.

Poo!

At least you're not gay.

I agree with your statement.

What did she look like?

sissy sally socks

did he give you a hooroo as he left?

How does a transexual cum in your ass?

youtu.be/IdHTnpgpLDc

>OP complains about getting fucked by a tranny
>I live in a red state and would literally kill someone if it meant getting to meet a tranny IRL

BULLY THIS NERD

Come on Bazza take off the proxy

That's really really gay

>mfw the meme magic happens to the fullest in somewhere

's alright. Just a bit of shitposting in your ass

Coming from a Canadian I'll take that as a compliment.

Are you from Melbourne?

Why not just move to a large city? More of them, and you could probably even find one on Sup Forums to meet up with.

You shouldn't, gay cuck

Why did you fuck him in the ass

Should have asked the Brazilian tranny import. She would have the common courtesy to give you a reach around and let you cry on her dense chest muscles.

at least you can predict your future using meme magic

i highly advise writing down the sickest memes about your country and lifestyle in a notebook, and then you might be able to predict the future

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post...

if this is real, an hero, and in the note write that your sisters race mixing pushed you to suicide

>Canada
>Calling others gay cucks
What has this world come to?

Don't try to throw your memes on others. Americans are the cuck fetishists, cuck

>This happened

>Gets fucked in the ass by a tranny
>Somehow the main issue is that it was australian

A rather interesting set of priorities but ok.

is pic related ?