/pcbg/ - PC Building General

/pcbg/: Post your component list; rate other anons'; ask questions in general.

>Assemble your parts list with price comparisons & compatibility filter.
pcpartpicker.com/

THEN state the PURPOSE of your PC & BUDGET. State COUNTRY if not USA.
List GAMES/SOFTWARE you use often. List resolution & hz if gaming.
Seeking build improvements? Clarify goal: lower price or improved specs?
ctrl+f to see if your question was answered already

>Information on how to assemble a PC, select components & more. (somewhat outdated)
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Build_a_PC

Current CPUs informations:
>G4560 for budget builds (i3 are only worthwhile for dwarf fortress & single-purpose emulator boxes
>i5 aren't worthwhile. Get Ryzen 5, drop down to G4560, or up to R7/i7
>R5 1400 is not worthwhile unless discounted
>i7-7700k is good but bad value. If over budget, an R5 is probably as good or better for you
>R7/Xeon for compute/multitask/mixed use, R5 if on budget.

Currently worthwhile GFX cards:
>RX570, RX480(if cheap & not blower), RX580, 1080, 1080TI
>RX570 is usually all you need for 1080p@60hz
>RX550 & RX560 are worth considering if you just need 6 monitor support for cheap and/or play low end shit
>1060 & 1070 are worth considering if you already have a Gsync monitor. 1050Ti is for mITX builds or if on sale at ~$100
>Nvidia GPU + Ryzen has issues in some specific games atm (Civ6, RoTR, Rocket League)
>Budget builds: consider integrated graphics over a card weaker than RX560
>May for Vega

General:
>No brand/model loyalty. Parametric filters on pcpartpicker can help
>Consider larger SSD-only for what you budget SSD+HDD combined. Add HDD later once needed
>NVMe aren't for faster OS boot. They're primarily for productivity as a scratch disk
>Stop fucking confusing any M.2 drive with NVMe. M.2 is a form factor
>mATX can often save cost as the board+case is usually cheaper
>1 SR DIMM is slower than 2 DIMMs

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5ui1bd/why_getting_more_than_4_cores_in_a_gaming_cpu_is/
youtu.be/6yh9doMXt3I?t=60
youtu.be/6yh9doMXt3I?t=258
pcpartpicker.com/list/DVphr7
pcpartpicker.com/list/D3dqJV
tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2985758/fresh-install-windows-doesnt-recognize-usb-dvd-drive-internet-install-drivers.html
ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=refurbforless&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xryzen.TRS0&_nkw=ryzen&_sacat=0
youtube.com/watch?v=bBKHsMar1Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=X6Ovmxfejvo
youtu.be/JypkqwpOtNI?t=8m
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/yX4gxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As I said earlier Everyone should buy the 1600X today

While it's false that no games use more than 4-6 cores, you do get diminishing returns and if the XFR feature is actually worth it that would likely add more single core performance, which is good in the majority of games.

Keep in mind, even in games that would utilize 8 cores, you only see, say, a 10-25% improvement or so from utilizing them over a 6 core. And that's in games that use them.

So...TODAY, I would probably say 1600x.

Now, 5 years from now, that's the question. If multithreaded games become more and more frequent, and we've been seeing more and more over the past year, 8 cores might eventually show its usefulness. But in the short term the 6 core with higher clocks is going to be the superior option. Most games dont use 8 cores and the ones that do only benefit, at most, like 25% from it.

You can actually view the rundown of my argument for more cores here.

np.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/5ui1bd/why_getting_more_than_4_cores_in_a_gaming_cpu_is/

As you can see, the gains for 8 cores over 6 generally is less than or equal to the boost from 4-6.

Those are the MOST multithreaded games I could find. many games don't benefit AT ALL from more than 4 cores and as such higher clock speeds is more important.

So I'd say the 1600x is the better deal NOW, but the 1700 might eventually be better like 5 years from now.

please stop

I've decided to a) wait for Vega for my new build and b) upgrade my POS 2006 build. In the meantime I'm going to invest in a new monitor and it seems like there's a lot to keep track of these days. What are the best options for monitors I should keep in mind?

From what I've researched, I'd like...

- 120 / 144 hz refresh
- 1080p or higher
- FreeSync
- 20" or bigger
- Cost isn't an issue but I'm not trying to blow my load on a monitor.

Any suggestions?

Hmm why should I get the 1600x over the 1600 that I was planning on getting? Not interested in overclocking btw.

can i just but 2400mhz ram and overclock to around 3000mhz? cause 3200mhz is really damn expensive in canada

Seems you know all the important bits already. The only thing you didn't mention is the screen type, IPS or TN. Ips has better color accuracy and looks more "rich". Tn looks a bit washed out bit is much cheaper. Idk man, look up reviews on specific products and compare them I guess.

>2006
God damn. I think I had a Sempron then.

>What are the best options for monitors
You don't need to fixate on 144Hz. It's common because monitors and tvs were made to operate at 72hz*2 for 3D. Thus 144.
Really anything 85Hz and up is pretty nice. I'd focus on resolution and image quality. At least 1440p, 4k is fine too. OLED are coming this year. HDR10 Freesync2.
A great quality TN is better than a poor quality IPS, but a good quality IPS is better than the best TN. And OLED is obviously better as well.

I wouldn't consider 1080p at all. Especially not for Vega.

best quad core cpu for LGA 1150 socket?

> oh, that title
This is perfect logic.
> sell the cpu which support overclocking with index K
> CPUs has a problem with temp
> then tells to your goys that the cpu shouldn't work on frequencies over than stock, and it can't

Should I buy a GTX 1070 or wait for vega?

>2006
> Pentium 2 Dual core 2.0 ghz
> 2x2gb ram
> AMD 4870 died, replaced with $50 card from Best buy
> Runs LOL and CSGO just fine

Yeah I'm having a hard time justifying letting it go.

Just want to repeat from the last thread - I found some stutters on intel cpus in the Arma 3 test.

At around 1.01 both 6700k and 3570k stutter.
youtu.be/6yh9doMXt3I?t=60
During this whole running part 6700k stutters a little, just look closely.

At 4.20 3570k stutters like a lot
youtu.be/6yh9doMXt3I?t=258

Anyway, the video is kind of old now and I am really interested in seeing some recent comparison. I saw some test even claiming that Ryzen has higher fps in arma. Can anyone make a video test of arma multiplayer with Ryzen?

Hmm so your suggesting >= 1440p, >= 85hz.

When do the OLED monitors come out?

> vega
Vega wiil have the same performance, but higher price.
Just buy and enjoy.

>When do the OLED monitors come out?
next decade

how much will a vega cost

stutter is part of the aesthetic

>how much will a vega cost
about three-fiddy

eh, if you're not interested in OCing the 1600X might be worth it, though it's still better to get the 1600 to 3.6 via OCing than buying a 1600X since the stock cooler will handle 3.6 easily
your choice senpai, either slightly slower but quite cheaper 1600 or higher clocked 1600X and an aftermarket cooler

[citation needed] and not that supposed "leaked" firestrike result.
If you have no computer now, I say just go for it. If you are itching to upgrade, I say wait it out.

Changing go an nvidia card from my amd one, will i have to uninstall all amd drivers or is this stuff done/supported better nowadays?

If you're not interested in overclocking, you should get an X CPU in general, yes.
Unless you aren't gaming. For general desktop and productivity use, the 1600 stock clocks are still plenty. It's still better than having 3 G4560s smooshed together.

You can try, and likely fail.

I know what you mean. Make a shrine for it, or put it in a new mITX board and case.

LG has one coming this year that should be in the $1000-$2000 range. It is likely to be 120hz and freesync2.
Dell just came out with a 4K OLED, 60hz, 0.1ms response time monitor that's $4000 iirc.

Probably $550-$700 for the full die one.

You should generally clean uninstall drivers to stuff you don't use.

>after a lot of headache assemble my first build
>get windows 7 on a usb
>again after a lot of headaches get it up
>it wont detect my usb
>cant install drivers for the network adapter
u guys said this will be easy
i feel like killing my self my head hurts
and wtf i pay a tousand bucks for it and the piece of shit wont detect flash drives and i cant fix it

>she (male) didn't read the guide about including newer usb drivers
zzz your fault. It's easy, you're just a dummy. You should find a big strong boyfriend to do this stuff for you.

x86 is botnet cancer. Is it possible to buy a modern consumer grade PowerPC CPU?

>he doesn't have a custom 7 iso with usb 3 drivers baked in
Get a load of this pleb

i would let whoever gets this thing running fuck my ass all he wants
so i should just get windows 10 then?

when i was installing windows it said im missing some drivers and after googling i downloaded windows 7 usb3.0 creator and after running it the installation worked
but it still detect them

I just told you want to do.
You need to include the USB 3 drivers with the install. Windows 7 came out long before USB 3 existed. It's incredibly simple.

Now give me that boipussy.

But yes, you should frankly install Windows 10 and just theme it to be like Win7 and disable the dumb services and crap.

>after running it the installation worked
but it still detect them
This makes no sense. But desu just install win10 and google how to make it better.

Any suggestions on a Mid-atx tower?

Will any with 5 fans (of course can buy my own) workout? Certain things I should look for?

Pic related is current build, have posted before but you guys actually provide great feedback on some details of things.

Usually use for gaming for purpose, nothing else really besides surfing, e-mails/bills, etc.

Looking to spend up to $1000. I'm a bang-for-buck type of guy though, not aiming for top of the line all the time. Pic-related actually lasted my for the past 3 years but finally feeling its age with current gen stuff. Don't plan on ever overclocking besides what comes out of the box and software.

>FX 6350
>760
shit you made the two worst choices you could at the time.

>Looking to spend up to $1000
pcpartpicker.com/list/DVphr7
remove the monitor.
Change to RX570 4GB if you're just going to do 1080p as the RX580 8GB is bad value for just 1080p.

Is Windows 7 installed or not so far?

USB 3.0 issues can happen before or after successful installation of Windows 7.

the CPU and motherboard were $70 at the time, and actually had a 660ti and RMA'd it at the end of the warranty 2 years later, and they gave me a 760 instead. Overall I spent like $525 total on the build.

Regret the HDD the most though.

How important is an SSD's quality for read/write if I'm just playing CS:GO/Dota and downloading Chinese cartoons from time to time? I'm eyeing Samsung and Crucial as they're the most talked about, but there's some brands way cheaper for the same size.

you guys think this would work if I only used my ceiling fan as cooling and undervolt stuff?

>I'm a bang-for-buck type of guy though
>Don't plan on ever overclocking

Let me guess, you're also that supposedly "straight" white guy who posted on Reddit about loving to suck dicks.

I'm trying to make a build for a friend, he has 1000 dollars to spend and currently plays games on a shitty Dell from like 2008 which turns games into pixelated slideshows. I made the following build for him and want to see if I can shave off money anywhere without compromising its ability to play nicer games at high resolution and with a good frame rate. He usually plays Doom, Overwatch, and Payday 2.

pcpartpicker.com/list/D3dqJV

Main thing to cut back on cost is a motherboard without wifi capabilities it's just he currently doesn't know if he can get Ethernet so he wanted a backup.

Nah I'm hispanic and I take care of horses.

Was thinking of getting a ryzen 1600 and the low end vega if its less then $300

it is
but it wont detect usb
tried both 2.0 and 3.0
last thing ill try od this after that ill just get 10
tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2985758/fresh-install-windows-doesnt-recognize-usb-dvd-drive-internet-install-drivers.html

Ditch the cooler

Newegg has a sale going on. 5% off if you order through their mobile app. Stacks with other sales.

Amazon has 20% off all bitfenix cases.

>ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=refurbforless&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xryzen.TRS0&_nkw=ryzen&_sacat=0
1800X $420
1700X $310
1700 $290
1500X $170
All of them are new. Might not have manufacturer warranty, though, as they aren't an authorized AMD retailer.

Worst build so far. You really have no idea but I can't be bothered to point out all the problems, sry.

Solid build, but change the monitor to a 75Hz freesync one. There's some around $105-115.
And get a semi-modular or modular PSU like the 550RM.
And yeah, I don't think that Cooler is better than the stock one.

You're so cute when you're frustrated~

Anyone have thoughts on what the most *reliable* B350 board is? Thinking about moving off Nehalem at long last, but I don't need all the trimmings on an X370.

Or maybe I'll just replace my Nehalem with a Xeon hex.

a friend recommended me this but I am not sure
picking that mobo means I am stuck with amd if I want to upgrade

>Nah I'm hispanic

Explains why you're so fucking stupid. The statement about the straight white male liking to suck dicks was the joke that flew right over your head.

Let me explain so that you understand:
>I like bang for buck, therefore I want the best value for the amount spent
>But I WILL NOT OVERCLOCK

The irony here is like dying of thirst on top a raft in the ocean; you're surrounded by an ocean of water, but you'd still die of dehydration.

Overclocking gets you 20 ~ 30% more performance for the same amount of money spent on the CPU, which is what every value-oriented consumer should be interested in, yet you believe you're a bang-for-the-buck kind of guy, but doesn't want to overclock.

Can't wait until King Trump deports your dumb ass back to Mexico and finishes that wall.

Did you even download and install your motherboard's chipset drivers after installation of Windows 7?

>i3
just get a ryzen 5

Solid build except for the RAM. As the OP says, don't use 1 stick of SR RAM. It's up to a 25% performance drop compared to using 2 sticks.

>picking that mobo means I am stuck with amd if I want to upgrade
As opposed to?
LGA1151 is a dead socket. No new CPUs coming out on it. Whereas AM4 will have new CPUs coming in 2018, 2019, and 2020 at the minimum for it.

Nothing but amd pajeets acting like they know what they are talking about now

I mean if I wanted to take a chance, however how small, with overclocking, I would just pay for a more powerful CPU. And have had things break down on me before.

Also I voted for Trump.

Posts like this is why I will not buy Ryzen. Shills building it up to be better than what it is.

in the end I am selling my soul to amd instead of intell so I guess there is no difference at all

looks good, anus mobos are shit though

MOTHERFUCKER I DONT A HAVE A CD DVD DRIVE AND I CANT CONNECT BECAUSE MY ADAPTER NEEDS DRIVERS AND MY USB TOO

How long will ryzen 1700 last if you don't overclock it and how long will it last if you do overclock it?

If i get ryzen 1700 should I get ddr4-3600 or ddr4-3200?

What is the best motherboard for ryzen 1700 that can use ddr4-3200 and the best for ddr4-3600?

When does Vega come out so I can get a discounted 1080

The ASUS boards are better now. Just make sure you update BIOS right away.

If you don't? Or just lightly like 1.3-1.35v? idk 15+ years probably.
If you heavily overclock it like 1.45v+? idk probably 6-10.

AMD never released details of their projections, but those can be assumed based on what's standard.

>If i get ryzen 1700 should I get ddr4-3600 or ddr4-3200?
Check the QVL.
None support over 3200 currently without an external clock generator. I think this microcode update going downstream is supposed to add 3600 support though. Getting high RAM speed running is still iffy.

Good deal? Ive never heard of this brand and I need a new monitor.

>Solid build except for the RAM. As the OP says, don't use 1 stick of SR RAM. It's up to a 25% performance drop compared to using 2 sticks.

Actually the ram is one of the things I am not certain about 2x4 would certaily be better than 1x8 but that takes 2 slots so if I ever want to upgrade to 16 gb of ram which is very likely I would either have to buy a 8gb stck or 2x4gb and fill most of my ram slots

tldr: probably gonna wait for a good discount on ram before upgrading

in 3-4 weeks seems most likely. best case around 19th worst case around june 1

1) Why are you posting in all caps, retard?

2) Sounds like you already know the problem and the solution; why the hell don't you go out and buy the $20 cd/dvd drive solution for your damn problem already?

Do you think Sup Forums has some magical way to fix your broke ass?

Overclocking has nothing to do with chip longevity; overvolting does. You can get significant overclocks without ever touching the voltage being fed to the processor.

Again, shows how fucking stupid you are.

Korean monitor known for being able to overclock to 120 hz from a native 60 hz.
It's a good monitor that has production issues.
Sometimes you get "play" on the panel.
Lightbleed, etc.

For the price, it's a great monitor.

Check out the pixio.
It's not same price, but it's a native 144 hz 27 inch ips freesync display. worth every dollar.

just pick a mobo with 4 dimm slots (like asrock pro4) and go 2x4gb. also ditch that hdd, 7200rpm has been standard for last 15 years

Is the wraith cooler that comes with the ryzen 1700 good enough to overclock with? Would I need to buy a better cooler to overclock just enough for the cpu to last atleast 7-10 years?

Take a look at the steam hardware survey the amount of people with CPUs that have more than 4 cores is tiny. So from the perspective of a game developer why waste time time and money to have the game utilize more than 4 cores effectively when it will only be beneficial to very few people.

For cheap monitors, I'd normally go with Pixio or Nixeus.
They're the similar sort of cheap Korean with drawbacks monitors, but with a bit better quality control. But that one does look alright.

Get that 2x8GB DDR4 3000 for $100 on newegg or whatever it was that was posted in another build earlier. That's a good deal.

>anus
>better
no, gigabyte and asrock are both better and cheaper

Shit argument.
30fps is acceptable for corelets is all that means to developers. They're not going to gimp the game and advertised features just because lots of people have 2c/2t. It'll just run at higher framerates on real CPUs. Which is exactly what actual benchmarks show. duuuur.

That B350M Prime is actually really good quality wise.
Good VRMs, 6 phases. People are getting really good overclocks on it. Good RAM compatibility too. But the PCI slot layout sucks.

It's the full ATX Prime that sucks.

We also can't ignore the effect that current-gen consoles have on game development. From the perspective of making the most profit, developing a AAA game with the PS4 + Xbox One combination as a first priority makes sense since the profit from those platforms combined can exceed the profit from PC sales for a lot studios. And since both consoles have an 8-core CPU with small per-core IPC, developers have pretty much been forced to learn how to deal with it. They could just refuse deal with it of course, but even if they decided to not go beyond 4 cores that would mean wasting about 50% of the available CPU power which is a big no-no. Because if they aren't willing to learn to utilize the (limited) processing power of this device that's in the homes of tens of millions of people, then someone else will. And that will give them an edge in the marketplace.

So I guess something good can come out of consoles. Better parallelisation will benefit us all, or at least it won't hurt.

Also DX12 and Vulkan. That's a good example of the potential of parallelisation and the danger of focusing too much on single-core approach.

Your benchmarks use shitty FX processors. If you compared i5's to i7's at the same speed, you'd see almost no difference in games. The 8350 is more of a 4 core processor with beefed up hyperthreading than a real 8 core. Zen will be an actual 8 core processor.

Gigabyte is not cheaper and ASRock is not better.

bad CPU, bad cooler & bad PSU
Get a Ryzen 5, get a cooler WITH a fan, a (very) big one, and adjust the fan curve to make it silent
Something that fanless fag don't understand is that fanless coolers still rely on fans, just not ones that are directly attached to it. So just like you said, your fan case (which is much much more likely to be noisy than CPU cooler).
So get an actual good cooler and set custom fan curve to always make it spin but very, very slowly. Even the slightest rotation is much better than no fan at all.

When you're looking for quietness, you don't go for an efficiency PSU: you got for an overkill rated (wattage) one, so that it's fan never spin. 400w 80+ Platinum is just money being thrown out of the window.

And don't get such a bad case, it's dusty as fuck an doesn't block ANY noise. Get a Fractal Design Define R5 (which includes two 140mm fans to the case), then using it's built in fan controller put the fan speed to lowest speed (there's only 3 speed)

There, that's how you do into quietness.

I'd wait for ryzen to release though and see what that has to offer. Supposedly they're releasing 8 cores for a similar price of the 7700k and those might be even better. I doubt they will match the 7700k in single threaded performance though.

They'll also be releasing a 6 core model for the price of an i5.

Id hold off a few weeks until they're out and compare benchmarks.

>I'd wait for ryzen to release though and see what that has to offer.
>Supposedly they're releasing 8 cores
>They'll also be releasing a 6 core model
>Id hold off a few weeks until they're out

Meanwhile the Ryzen is stuttering the entire time.

Ever consider the "stutter" is due to an old as shit mobo and not the processor? My Kaby Lake gets zero stutter.

Why do retards in PCBG generals always post pc part picker list images and NO LINK?

You know it'd be easier to copy/paste the permalink than trying to screenshot, crop, save, then upload to Sup Forums?

How important is 0-60 in a car when the speed limit is 75 anyway?

Getting a top end SSD is about the thrill. I love seeing my apps load faster than your mom cums when I send her a dick pic.

While I don't doubt future games will use more than quad cores, the fact right now is, if you aren't gaming in 4K, you don't need more than quad cores, nor do they need to be the top of the line in Ghz.

Easiest way to test this for yourself is open task manager, switch to the performance tab, then enter your game and play for a bit. Alt-tab out, and see. Every game I've ever tested, I've never seen my 4.2Ghz quad maxed. In fact it only hovers around 30 - 40%.

There is no need to buy something higher than medium Ghz quad right now for gaming.

Then I don't have data to back this up on 4K gaming, but it basically comes down to games not needing more CPU. There is not a lot of AI going on in todays games that require such a beefy CPU.

Sure, higher than quad cores are nice, and will have a lower load than a quad core, but to say that they are currently needed in todays games is pretty untruthful.

Of course I can only confirm this for playing in 1080p at 60fps on any recent title.

Any game that is in 1080p with a good gfx card, and (decent Ghz'ed) quad core cpu, and runs sluggish or a high load is not the CPUs fault and would actually be a coding issue with the game/drivers.

Take a look at the Steam HW survey. It shows that quad cores are just barely beating dual cores... finally. Game devs are not going to code their game to run optimally on something with quad cores for a quite a while. Not until that many cores becomes as popular as quad cores are today.

I'm pretty sure any hardware review site will back this up, but I guess we will truly find out with Ryzen NDAs expire and we see some reviews. I'm sure it will give faster fps, but to say that it's needed is a long shot in my book.

As someone who only bought the best part available for each component because I'm not a poorfag, reading these threads makes me feel so good inside.

ryzen has been released 2 month ago lad

Who do I believe?
I have a similar build pending to that user's except with an ASRock AB350M Pro4 which is $10 cheaper. Should I move to the PRIME B350M-A? How's its memory kit compatibility? And I would be overclocking my 1600 if it makes the difference.

What a faggy ass """game""".

I was following an outdated build so the cpu was old. I revised it. If i did build this which i probably won't I would want it to work with no fans at all except the ceiling fan in my room. It says 200watts on partpicker so 400w should do what you're talking about

>ASRock is not better.
>he still thinks anus is good

>I've never seen my 4.2Ghz quad maxed. In fact it only hovers around 30 - 40%.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBKHsMar1Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=X6Ovmxfejvo
youtu.be/JypkqwpOtNI?t=8m
Nice "30 - 40%" right there

Did you read the part about how he's searching for quietness and how having an overkill PSU allows it to never run near full load meaning the PSU fan doesn't ever spin, reducing noise even further?

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/yX4gxY

alright this is my final revision
anything to change?

won't hear it sneaking up on you. that's why I picked that case so it would ambient airflow

wat

You convinced me friendo.

did you read the part on the build where it's a fanless PSU designed for this thing and will be doing half the wattage required?

looks good go for it

no i didn't

>Should I move to the PRIME B350M-A?
Depens. What do you value? VRM quality, audio, features, value or simply getting the cheapest solution that just werks?
Most AM4 boards are a good choice, it's on you to chose the board that suits you the most.
>How's its memory kit compatibility?
See QVL. From what i've read so far MSI has best compatibility, ASRock seems to do ok, idk about the rest though.
>I would be overclocking my 1600 if it makes the difference
Hard to say without actually comparing and OCing the boards side by side with the same chip. ASRock only has a 3 phase, don't get fooled by the 6 chokes, which should be somewhat worse than a 4 phase design.
Both Gigabyte and Asus offer 4 real phases. MOSFETs also play a role. Gigabyte and Asus use On Semiconductors whereas ASRock uses Niko Semiconductor which is, again, worse.
The ASRock Pro4/K4 aren't bad boards by any means, it's just that quality wise others are better, but if budget is an issue, there's nothing wrong with getting a Pro4 or K4, after all they are all decent boards.

>tfw 5 days in and still stuck on order processed from UPS
>jets support says they are looking into the "merchant" about the tracking number
>can't full on refund until the full delivery date is met May 8th
>I ordered all this shit on the 28th

Holy fucking shit I have a fully built god damn PC tower sitting on my desk downstairs since Wednesday and here I am stuck waiting for one god damn part.

Post the fucking perma link, you fucking retard.