Are you satisfied with the choice of Civilization leader you got? You ARE relevant enough to get into the series...

Are you satisfied with the choice of Civilization leader you got? You ARE relevant enough to get into the series, aren't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=laOHHEU4m14
youtu.be/RvVfgvHucRY
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pracinhas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama should represent America in Civ 6

Yep ramses is a pretty decent choice,I'm glad theu didn't make him black,then again the game was made before the WE WUZ shit spread that much.

>tfw city-state

>Brazil is considered a civilization
>ever taking civ seriously again

>Leader
Sure, easy choice but he's alright
>Gameplay
Pretty boring

>brazilian civilization

>falling for the George Washington meme

That guy was a loser

explain

>Arab claiming credit for Merimde-Badari civilisation

no user, you are the "we wuz"

>then again the game was made before the WE WUZ shit spread that much

you do realise the Black Egypt hypothesis existed and was most popular before personal computers were on the market? no, of course not, stinking arab

Yes, it's fine.

>before the WE WUZ
you wish

We got Teddy Roosevelt, not Washington

Yeah it's good.

who's hyped for 6

No. It's a random failure that got picked for being female.

And desu, civ is not about relevancy, is about weebs (of all kinds) and market sizes.

You telling me some injuns and, moroccans, etc are relevant?

Lee Teng-hui (李登輝) should represent China in Civ 6.

>Attila
The only choice that makes sense, really

>Indians

Motherfucking nigger, do you even know how awesome New Age Indian music is you piece of shit cock-sucking motherfucking dick-sucking faggot-ass Moorish rape-baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=laOHHEU4m14

Goddamn that buildup at 1:50 fucking kills me every time.

You bitch-nigger fuck-lord virgin bitch-faggot-king fruity-ass street-shitting monkey.

>moroccans
How dare you insult your ancestors.

qin shi huang is good

i do wish to see liu bang though

>playing video games

>no Czechia

>being british

probably should have been Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, or Franklin Roosevelt. They were the only ones who were both solid statesmen and in charge of or integral to the creation of anything which could be called "American Empire."

yes, pretty much

>Bismarck

Yes, he was probably the greatest politician Germany ever had.

it is tr in 6

Brazil was actually well on its way to becoming a dominant power in the western hemisphere had it not been for the military coup against Pedro II, who was a just and kind leader.

Casimir the Great.

Good choice.

>greatest politician
>literally created an innavigable political environment after he was unceremoniously released from his monarch's service, which led to escalation into WWI

He was a consummate manipulator, I'll give him that.

I'm not a casual Civ V player.
Only EU 3, Vicky 2 and CK2 for me.

>before the WE WUZ s
Old stuff
2:37 youtu.be/RvVfgvHucRY

we got two, it's ok

I would commit a suicide if Azerbaijan got into any Civshit series, or anything made by paradox autism company.

>Catherine
>a German wench that usurped the throne after killing her husband, promoted decadence and overindulgence and was beloved by nobles for that
>will most likely be the Russian leader in Civ VI too
Why can't we get someone good like Lenin, Peter I or even Ivan IV?

based Russki

Alexander was a Slavomacedonian. As was Justinian I. End yourself, Turk.

are you a history major? You seem to see through my weak bait with ease

they always put us as Ottoman Empire. i know its because it was a superpower on its era but i never saw anything with modern turkey except civ4:BTS in Rhys n Fall of Civilizations Mod (this mod is tengri-tier by the way)

i wish i could play turkic khanate/modern turkey or some cunts like altin orda and shiet

>leader
they put II Mehmet Han and Süleyman Han, it makes sense since they were sultans of most powerful era in ottoman years. so im satisfied with leaders

I got my degree from VMRO-DPMNE university, ie, diaspora insanity

>tfw no Seljuk turk leader

mods tho. JFD's are insanely good and balanced. though the guy who does his leader screen art is autistic or something

EL ARGENTINO

YES! GOD SAVE THE KING!
I love playing as Brazil even though I dislike cultural winning, the only valid win for me is domination 2bh. But he is very good if you are lucky to end up near a lot of jungle for the brazilwood improvement, but other than that, wtf is 'pracinha' never heard of anything a like should it represent BoBe or somenthing?

William of Orange is the perfect leader.
Michiel de Ruyter might have been interesting as well, though, as he was one of the main reasons for our golden age. However, he was an admiral, not a political leader.

Me, I hope they choose Vargas for Brazil this time. Or at least to just not choose Pedro 1

yeah, it's quite alright

I know it's a stupid choice, but like to see Cao Cao.

if Lenin was Russia's representative why would anyone play as another civ?

I'd like him a lot more if they didn't make him look like Ted Cruz.

This doesn't match any existing painting or statue of King Ram.

Stefan Dušan, the Mighty, Serbian Empire
It only lasted for 25 years tho. :D
too bad we only made it as a mod ;_;

Retard, nobody knows what the real Ramkhamdingdong looked like. All depictions of him are nothing but imagination.

holy shit he actually does look like ted cruz

>Ted Cruz fails to nominate and gets elected in Thailand instead

There were two Russians leaders in Civ II and one of them was Lenin. I don't remember the second one, but it probably was Catherine, lol

Fuck off nigger, there are still statues of him. The designers could've worked off any one of them instead of making up their own interpretation.

Jesus probably didn't exist and definitely didn't look like a goddamn Scandinavian but that hasn't stopped you faggots from going full retard and trying to make him look as white as possible.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pracinhas

>arms aren't the same length
>creepy frown
>contemptuous look of odium on his face

This george washington? lol

I'm ok with it.

>George Washington
>spouting "nation of immigrants" garbage
I'm glad I play ACTUAL history games.

Fuck Civ, who's more excited about the greatest strategy game ever to be dropped on this earth?

it's the only correct choice

niggers please

We should have the HRE again, would only be fair.

Would that be ok to you?

Because she brought in many german settlers to cultivate unhospitable regions.

Smart woman.

you forgot
>fucked horses

Spooky af

>american culture
>american civilization

goodnight sweet prince
>tfw youtube deleted his suicide video

Because they need to fill a female quota.

Bloke has good taste in music even if he comes off as a tosser trying to explain it.

It's like Swedes don't even care.

Who are these people? The only bloke I know I can think of who'd be a possible leader down your way would be Simon Bolivar

Sad he quit, but I respect that the reasoning behind quitting, he felt as there was no point taking the joke further. Shame I really liked the childlikeness of the character.

Hey guys would you be interested in a trade agreement with England?

>Based Dom Pedro II
Yeah he was fucking great, but I would prefer Vargas actually, would make more sense with the special unit as well.
I miss when Civ had more than one leader per civ.

blanda upp

>Keshik gunships coming through

ayyy

fuck off you god damn cunt
the one fucking time I decided to befriend that cunt elizabeth she stabbed me in the back so fucking hard
I hate her

>tfw your keshiks upgrade into some shit melee unit and 1000 promotions you got for it are now worth jack shit

thanks sid

In the last patch brit AI is always playing autism solo non-friendly style with bad relationships with everyone, zero DoF and minimal trading. Fucking hilarious.

Washington is such a boring leader and Lincoln would be too. I'm glad they're going with Teddy. He'll have some actual personality.

No I ain't givin you any iron bitch. You don't fool me and all my coastal cities have walls.

Would you like to see Andrew Jackson as leader in Civ6?

We got two too if you include the Celts from the DLC.

That would be so amazing but would never happen. He could have a huge ass cheese wedge and his swearing parrot in the background of the leader screen. His UA could be a bonus against barbarians and defeating a camp causes them to spawn farther away next time or something.

Surely you mean second greatest

I seem to be retarded this morning.

3 with the french

>no united Italy
what the fuck
why

at least i'm represented by Venice and Romans being from Brescia, but if Germany and the South Americans get a unified civilization so should we

Celts were also in cnetral europe, heavily in fact.

Yours just survived longer.

yeah, bismarck was a pretty decent statesman

Yes but their leader in the game was Boudica, and their units included the likes of Pict warriors, etc. Clearly based on the celtic Britons.

Well germany is either Prussia,Austria, imperial germany or HRE.
Not so many big choices.

Can other italian states compete with rome and venice?

But barbarian camps is actually profit stuff, there is no point to move them farther away, naval barbs are annoying tho

True that, a bit wierd if you ask me.

What about Brennus?

He has a cool name, translatable in german to Burn-us.

>And thats what he did.