/asean/- Gaymen edition

What do /asean/ got on their PC outside of Dota 2 and Counter Strike?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/06/02/uk-paedophile-admits-to-sex-attacks-on-malaysian-children/
rappler.com/nation/127860-quezon-city-pnp-highest-index-crime
imgur.com/Q4qlyXD
x.rappler.com/x/neuroeconomist/1460148355879-Is-Davao-City-still-the-murder-capital-of-the-Phil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PERTAMAX GANGBANG

hentai

If Dracu riot isn't out today, I would end it.

PUTANG INA
DAPAT ANG MEYOR MUNA ANG MAUNA

Is SEA westernized? Or do you guys see westerners as mostly foreign?

2016 Western is shit
Dunno what happened to your world

I miss pre-2000

Do you guys still do siesta on 2016?

Sauce?

That's Spain, m8.

senran kagura

What are you saying, it's already out since few years ago

SI MAYOR AY COMMIE PALA

>be me 2 years ago
>decide I needed a gf
>acquire a gf
>realize I'm dead inside
>break up with her after 4 months
>haven't had a gf since

who /enlightened/ here?

>impregnate gf
>run to province or other country

step it up flipbro

leaving your cumsock in another province isn't sanitary you faggot

I misjudged a fart , which ended up being a shart, feel betrayed, please hold me senpai

no you smell like shit lol

What, you don't play LoL aka the only proper and balanced MOBA?

BASED DUTDUT

>During the press conference last Tuesday, Umali asked Duterte: “Mr. President, how will you deal with Cabinet members who are non-performing? Will you be giving them a deadline?”

>The President-elect said “Nagpapapansin ka talaga sa akin (You’re really trying to catch my attention),” then made a wolf whistle. People in the audience can be heard laughing and cheering.

AWOO~

>60236746
>/vg/ in /asean/
>trying to cause shit-stir when nobody actually cares
>talking about MOBAs

>1900+116
>didn't like scat
What a boring guy

I hate to interrupt, but this shit has a dope hentai video. That is all.

So uncivilized and uneducated tbqhwy

i love how his supporters keep on defending him saying "why media is always focused their attention to him?"

how does it feel to post from papua?

Patrician taste indog

PUTANG INA INUNAHAN PA ANG MEYOR

*catcalls you*~~

muh dick

thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/06/02/uk-paedophile-admits-to-sex-attacks-on-malaysian-children/
>"A British paedophile has admitted to committing a string of sex attacks on children as young as six months, some from poor families in Malaysia. Richard Huckle, 30, took pictures and video footage of himself abusing the children which he uploaded to the dark web - a hard to access part of the Internet often used for illegal activity. Investigators found over 20,000 indecent images on his computer, while Huckle also kept a ledger of his attacks and wrote a manual called “Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide”."

A few more weeks user. You can do it :D

don't catcall me,

PATAYIN KITA

What has Duterte done as president so far in terms of political changes in government or his so called claim to remove crime/drugs/corruption from Philippines?

pls only intelligible responses, not facebook tier discussion and gossip

>Paedophiles And Poverty: Child Lover Guide

Where is this aforementioned manuscript?

It's basically 2 tb of music

he just formed his cabinet, bout the crimes and policies, nothing changed. his term is not yet started till june 30

atas ane pedofil wkwkwk

he turned the murder capital of the philippines located in one of the most chaotic region in mindanao into a peaceful city. many people doubted that he can get rid of the drugs within 3 - 6 months but the very core of his agenda is to remove crime and especially drugs in this country.

Is it any good?

>lav diaz

expect it to be a day-long film

>his term is not yet started till june 30
I see, I didn't know that.

What is his cabinet like or will they not be involved until his term starts?

you didn't answer anything I asked

and why do you think I don't know about his impact in Davao as Mayor? I didn't ask about that anyway

what's with this crappy internet connection i'm experiencing right now?

most of his cabinet members are his former colleagues, party members, pnp chief in davao, etc. i don't recognize most of them except this idiot vitaliano aguirre. why he choose this stupid lawyer who can't even make a good argument in front of miriam during impeachment trial of corona

>will they not be involved until his term starts?
yes

>most of his cabinet members are his former colleagues, party members, pnp chief in davao, etc.

>ending corruption
hmm...

that's either a certified way to know the workings of your cabinet and have confidence in it being corruption free

or it's a spit in the face of Anti-corruption

I'm curious to see how Philippines goes forward from here especially with the changing economy of Asia

>and why do you think I don't know about his impact in Davao as Mayor?

because muh davao and he said himself that he wanted to transition what he did to his city into national level. just to give you an idea what's it going to be like in the philippines for the next 6 years unless he got impeached

The everyday life of an average Filipino, why are you even asking?

did he do it in 3-6 months tho?.

For the index crime statistics, rappler.com/nation/127860-quezon-city-pnp-highest-index-crime
Now, I know you'll say that the number of instances of criminal activity is proportional to the population (which is a valid argument), so let's use the 2010 census to calculate the murder instance per capita.(gov website is a spam)
The result for the top 5 is as imgur.com/Q4qlyXD

Conclusion: Davao has the highest number of instances of murder. When divided by the population though, Cebu has the highest number of murder instances per 1000 people (among the top 5), with Davao as second.

how does this compare to before Duterte was mayor of Davao, if the statistics are this blatant and upfront why does nobody confront him on his claims?

everyone confronts him about this

No one really cares about numbers. People voted for him because he showed results and that's all what matters.

>wolf whistle

The numbers is the results

he chooses his cabinet members base on his personal opinion and connection for them. he don't even want to give cabinet position to robredo cause of respect for marcos

but yeah, let's see what happens 2-3 years from now if they performed well

True. Peace is the result. ~Zero chaos.

>asking a genuine constructive question
>answers like a 12 year old
God help ths country

it says other wise

it took him 22 years to do that not really 3-6 months

>media deserves a constructive answer

Are you one of those "the media are doing nothing wrong" cucks?

Skyrim
Evoland 2
FFX remastered

so you want him to answer like jejemon and slumlord cat call for a question so simple as what if your cabinet member fails?

you know, the public also wants to know,not just the media. I'm sure it will be funny when something bad happens, but he answers you with a joke.

Raffy Tima was pissed cause he's getting cucked as he saw his wife giggling at Dutdut's advances

Way better than unironically considering giving an educated response to third world media.

>media published some blabberish news base soley on what he just said
>he doesn't said that, he's a good man
>demand for good journalism

the fuck

This three-part seriesx.rappler.com/x/neuroeconomist/1460148355879-Is-Davao-City-still-the-murder-capital-of-the-Phil is quite useful in discussing the question of "Is Davao safe".
Tl;dr version: Davao is safer now, and they may not be the worst on a per person basis, but problems about crime still exist.
The bigger question that we face is whether the Davao-style results are worth the Davao-style cure, especially if we have other cities that are doing well but with a different style.

AWOO~

I think he;s just one of those tards that will defend Duterte on everything, perfect Griffith there can't do wrong apparently.

but hes a 3rd world president and acts like it so its just fair

raffy tima more like raffy timawa amirite lads

if he tried catcalled my waifu, i will fucking punch a new hole in his nose

my waifu too desu

just

Definitely did nothing wrong with wolf whistling.
Fuck 3rd wave feminism

Noynoy please marry her already

Thank you /asean/. You don't know how much it means to me.

Based D supporter

I bet he actually ejaculated at the thought of his wife getting DIGONG'D and just pretended to be mad.

yeah it's socially acceptable if you're walking in streets, mostly in slums. people in bangketas and tondo's basketball court, this kind of manner is tolerable
>inb4 bisayafag

but you're the president, good manners and social conduct are expected of you

I think he's a legit jejemon

when you lose argument flood it with cuck memes

this

>edi wow
>cucked
>martards, marcostards and other retarded memes

K

I haven't even seen it once in a general situation

most of the time you'll just see tambays that will look at a girl in a subtle way and then whisper at each other

Where did this martards, marcostards, xtards meme come from anyway? Facebook?

>oy miss ang ganda mo naman, pwede mahingi number mo?
>hey sexy
>uy chicks oh
they'll basically the same with wolf whistling. pleb ways to catch a good bagina cause they are virgin fags or can't get a good quality pucci

i don't know, but i always see that here during flip Sup Forums

>but you're the president, good manners and social conduct are expected of you
especially if you're an onion-skinned redditard

>bagina
>pucci
>calls others virgins

ayy lmao CBCP pls u dont need to censor words here

4chainz

but seeing that most of you are from that reddit board populated with supremacists who are always full of themselves, you'll just steal our ebin maymays and claim it as your own

liberal retards will shoot themselves after june 30

in desperate times retort them ad hominem

well if you guys don't have a good story to tell, here's a (You) only for you

Media especially from the fucking--- ahahaha shithole like hahahaha Philippines deserve zero educated response from literally anyone why do you refuse to acknowledge this?

all hail abnoy
mabuhay ang libretard party

found the fucking dut dut supporter.
Kys faggot you are literal scum. you and the other 16 something million degenerates that voted for him should get fucking hanged.

3DS Max, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Matlab, & Joey the Passion.

>people going apeshit because du30 gets elected
>they ignore the fact that they voted erap as president

pinoys really are the worst posters of /asean/ by a large margin

>aus poster in charge of calling other posters bad

Hello! Did you know that you are currently browsing an anime imageboard? Please enjoy your stay in Sup Forums!

What make you think people aren't salty about that?

What make you think people aren't salty about that?

seeeven that I barely see it, province perhaps?