ANOTHER USA SHOOTING

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/01/us/ucla-shooting-report/

>A murder-suicide at UCLA on Wednesday prompted a campuswide lockdown and forcing hundreds of terrified students to hide in buildings.

It's the gift that keeps giving.

>study in America
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I go to UCLA and was locked in with a bunch of other student faggots
ask me anything

Nothing much to ask desu, what were your feelings that you might di3 and people would meme about it?

how many times have you been at a mass shooting this year?

It was just a simple murder. Nuffin to see here

Why can't white boys stop shooting up schools and colleges?

Who did it? Tyrone? Seung-Hui? Eric? Dylan? Jose?

At first I didn't think I was in danger cuz the faggot was all the way in the other part of campus
Then some assholes started spreading rumors that there are 4 shooters with assault rifles and that it was confirmed by campus police (lel), which turned out to be a complete lie. Didn't stop everyone from panicking and stressing out. First thing I thought of is that if they come into the room where we hid, is to drop next to the bitch to the right of me, knock her the fuck out and use her as a shield. She was a small, asian girl and would be my best chance of surviving.
Then after 1 hour I looked outside and saw a fucking army of SWAT teams and knew there was nothing to fear.
That being said, I was thinking about the 1. Be in America. 2. Get shot meme all the time
t. Russian international student in UCLA

i heard one of the victim is a professor

Thats the only one
The guy was very likely an unternmensch. Asian or Indian. He was a PhD student who got his thesis denied again by this professor, so he shot him and himself.

An upset student shot his professor then an hero'd, the entire thing happened within seconds.

was meant for

Is it still spring semester or is it summer? What week in the semester is it?

didn't some autist on /r9k/ do this?

Oh boy. Get ready for the days of everyone picking the idiot apart for his race, political views, and religion. Because that's what matters not the stupid shit he did leading up to that day for whatever fucking reason.

Honestly I would've planned it out better. Showed up to the Professors house with a crow bar. Rough him up bit. Torture him a little then behead him and write "ALLAH AKBAR. THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH" with a crescent written in his blood. Instead he went in like a fag. And died like a fag.

How do I build up my back strength?

Fake

Can Sup Forums fill in the blank?

>be american
>get ____

educated at one of the top universities in the world

hamburgers

BURGER'D

hugs :)

>shot

Was it Milo?
youtube.com/watch?v=cK8SsvNKef0

>poo'd

bong bong

it wasn't a mass shooting

Teter lives in St. Louis

>blacked

plagued?

It was Milo

freedom

Sikh'd

khan'd

you sure? it was americans after all

a good job

>murder-suicide
>UCLA

who cares

It was just a public murder, but because we have so many school shootings and it took place at a school, the situation of course had to be treated as a possible school shooting.

only 2 deaths.

One of those deaths was the shooter. Objectively not a mass shooting.

Rusk'd

Putin'd

>just a public murder

Diabeetus

But every shooting in america is a mass shooting

Here's the guy who was killed

thats what the media portrays it as, they also say any shooting (justified or not) within a mile of a school is a school shooting.

why?

why he was murdered? he looks like calm guy with no enemies.

"mass"

LMFAO

>State with some of the strictest gun control has another shooting
How does this keep happening?

OHHHH lol. I dint get that at first

a nice well educated guy killed by a
gangster from acne street

heh

here

Obviously the gun laws need to be more strict.

I bet jews had something to do with it.

Illegal guns from mexicans

I think mass means something different in America. I think it's like the Imperial vs. Metric thing.

oi m8...
that's just stupid.

>quoting three times

got an itchy trigger finger there character? why not blow off some steam at the local college?

nah, mass is the same thing here.

>Aero Space engineering

Why couldn't it have been some gender studies bitch

The more gentle/calmer a professor looks, the more likely he's a sadist. People should stay away from deceptive faces in general

the students are generally nicer and calmer

So was it a Chang, Ahamed, John, Pablo, or Pajeet?

Humanities students aren't autistic virgins with rage and hygiene issues. They're open-minded and loving people who rarely orchestrate mass killings

Social Studies majors are not as calm on the outside, but quiet STEM students have a tendency to brood.

>open-minded
>loving
They aren't those, but they just aren't physically violent.

>open-minded
STOP HAVING OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE
>loving people
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

you wanna die?

HelIo reddit

ok what the fuck is going on in your schools? is the pressure that makes people go full retard? explain this to me.
>inb4 crazy people
they are everywhere, but rest of the world don't have mass killings/stabbings or whatever.

>2 dead one being the attacker who killed himself
>OMG MASS SHOOTING

lol

they do, just not as often

That kind of crap has absolutely nothing to do with almost the entire field of humanities.

kek

sure we are

>hygiene
Hardcore feminists celebrate not washing themselves.

thats someones fetish

Unless you're excluding historians and lawyers I don't buy that shit.

Elite American education is no joke; it is the toughest in the world. MIT has an abnormal number of suicides every year, along with most other top American colleges. When you're as smart as we are, they're an incredible pressure to absorb and demonstrate knowledge CONSTANTLY, and that can push some people toward advanced ideas that necessitate violence.

Cultural Marxism is having it's toll further speeding up the white genocide in these environments

420 captchas are incredibly common for some reason - I've had like a dozen of them.
>off by one

>be American student
>be Rambo
>???
> profit

What?

After seeing the Russian shitstains at UCLA during my time there it doesn't surprise me you would want to use a little girl as a meat shield. Shooter should've done us all a favor and offed you as well, Dmitri Polovnikova.

On average a higher income and more prosperous life than eurocucks.
unless you get cucked by medical bills

>??? = get shot

He shot a mass of people instead of a select target I assume. How many injured?

So pretty good after you get a job around your 20's and until you start running into medical issues around your 30's then?

>Pic explains everything.

No other injuries reported. From what I've heard, he shot a professor of his that denied his PhD thesis. It wasn't a mass shooting.

I love how they have the students on their knees. Imagine if a protest broke out over this while the school was in lockdown and the cops shot everyone.

Even then, the way to be cucked by bills is not buying good insurance. The difference in our tax rates is basically the cost of decent insurance.

California isn't gun-free, but we do have more restrictions than most states.

>standardized questionnaire "exams" with multiple choices
>demonstration of knowledge that strains an individual of one's mental strength

If it was a murder suicide, then the only thing the police did with their guns was make the place less safe by way of possible accidental shootings.