This error occurs because new processor generations require the latest Windows version for support. For example...

>This error occurs because new processor generations require the latest Windows version for support. For example, Windows 10 is the only Windows version that is supported on the following processor generations:

>Intel seventh (7th)-generation processors
>AMD “Bristol Ridge”
>Qualcomm “8996"

>We recommend that you upgrade you Window 7-based computers to Windows 10

Excuse me?

Is this for real? Are you fucking kidding me? This is the last time I recommend Wangblows to anyone. Trying to fucking force me into their telemetry mess is fucking absurd.

uninstall KB4012218 or KB4012219

wew lad computering is hard

GNU/Linux doesn't have this problem

>being a fucking braindead faggot fuck of a Luddite
Slit your throat.

>defending this garbage
winfags have permanent stockholm syndrome

MacBook doesn't have this problem

>seriously replying to shills

>using windows update
you deserve it you dumb sack of shit

>telling you how to fix the problem is defending it
Do you want to be irritated every time you start your PC up or not?

I have no such update.

My linuxes or macs don't have this problem

>you're an idiot for using windows update
>defending a product in which you actively avoid keeping it updated because you distrust what the manufacturer might put in it

Wincucks, everyone. You cannot make this stuff up.

Why don't you thank the guy for trying to help you you fat sack of shit. I bet you don't even know how to uninstall an update.

This shouldn't be an issue, is what he's trying to say.
Yeah you can put a bandaid on a screen door, but the water is still going to flood in.

>Is this for real? Are you fucking kidding me? This is the last time I recommend Wangblows to anyone. Trying to fucking force me into their telemetry mess is fucking absurd.

They are playing catch-up to Android, IOS, and OSX.

Kill yourself, you shit brained fuck stain.

You have permanent down syndrome. Kill yourself, you fucking retard.

>Excuse me?

No, there's no excuse for being this fucking retarded. Kill yourself immediately.

>Qualcomm 8996
Wait, you could install any kind of windows (except that beta shown by m$) in a snapdragon 820? I mean, how the fuck you install a x86/64 system like W7 or W8.1 on an ARM processor?

Still the others are bullshit, most likely bait to scare normies.

>Do you want to be irritated every time you start your PC up or not?
Clearly they do, otherwise they wouldn't be using proprietary software.

They have like a meme version of Windows that runs on ARM or whatever. It's trash though, obviously, because the only reason to keep using windows in CURRENT_YEAR is to run legacy software.

Probably also mad you can't install Windows 7 on a 486.

the opposite situation: old software, new hardware