/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user is on the path to recovery, and will soon ascend to /csg/ mail glory • user got a Redmi Note 4X • user finds a new cheapo trash phone • user gets his new ear dildos • user considers chink condoms. Has clearly made good life choices • user got whatever the fuck this is • user got a fake magic mouse, some strap, and a bunch of mono 6.3mm guitar cables • user compares two ZSTs ad some ATEs • user got shitty Ray Bans • user got his Senfer 4in1's. Likes em a lot. • user got some "MERRY'S Men Polarized Sunglasses Classic Men Retro Rivet Shades". Seem pretty good • user hatches his master plan and purchases some alpaca plush toys. • user's package gets banana'd, and contains a Ruizu x02. Buttons feel shitty but likes the sound. • Ted Cruz wants to have sexual relations with fem-mitu • user has a weird DAP/Soundcard thing • user has begun hoarding Ali leg pics • user gets a cute little drone with a camera. Shit camera and battery, 4/10 >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/IQQ-C18-8GB-24bit-192KHz-DSD-Entry-level-High-Fidelity-Music-Player/32800345538.html
aliexpress.com/item/Neewer-Outdoor-Microphone-Furry-Windscreen-Muff-for-MIC-01-MIC108-MIC-121-Stereo-Mic-TAKSTAR-SGC/32770050545.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Clip-On-Lapel-Mic-Microphone-3-5mm-Plug-for-MP4-Cellphone-Tablet-Speech-Desktop-Notebook/32594018227.html
aliexpress.com/item/Black-Fur-Windscreen-Windshield-Wind-Muff-for-Lapel-Microphone-Mic-to/32772267121.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-SF-666-Professional-Stereo-Wired-condenser-microphone-With-Stand-Holder-Clip-For-PC-Chatting-Singing/32764060600.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-MSN-Skype-Singing-Recording-3-5mm-Condenser-Microphone-Mic-For-Laptop-PC/32576834380.html
aliexpress.com/item/Minimize-Background-Noise-Mic-Portable-Wired-Condenser-Microphone-with-Holder-Clip-for-Chatting-Singing-Karaoke/32614465162.html
aliexpress.com/store/927191?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.5LsnQQ
neumann.com/homestudio/en/what-is-a-condenser-microphone
aliexpress.com/item/SMA-F-Female-Magnetic-Gain-Car-Radio-UHF-VHF-Ham-Antenna-NAGOYA-UT-108UV-For-BAOFENG/32681608271.html
aliexpress.com/item/Lycra-Balaclava-Full-Face-Mask-With-2-Holes-Motorcycle-Balaclava-Running-Mask-for-Cold-or-Hot/32350093438.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-panda-coin-2013-Year-Panda-Silver-Coin-panda-coin-1oz-10-Yuan-Silver-coin-with/927191_32544910123.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/2007-2016-panda-commemorative-plate-gold-coin-sets-1-10-oz-50yuan-Panda-coins-with-box/927191_32704905616.html
cutlass360.com/products/classic-retro-80s-video-game-console
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I find batteries on Chink Land that won't explode while I'm sleeping or walking?

Batteries on my LG G4 gone bust. Last a day with very low usage.

Get a new phone
Blame yourself for being retarded enough to buy a LG

What's better?
KZ ATE
KZ ZST(Black)

ATE is warm
ZST is V-shape
ZST has a removable cable

pick one

Swing DIY IE800
WRZ X7

They finally sent me pic related, will comment on the quality SOON. Supposedly they're polarized and really well built but you know...

Also does anyone have a recommended braided micro usb cable? I want one for my xbone controller, length should be at least 5ft because my current cable is like 3ft.

Check Aukey, Joyroom, Rock, Remax or UGreen

mi band 2 best chink heart rate monitor?

Must be the typical american
>TV controller runs out of battery
>Throws TV on the trash and buys a new one

Go back to Sup Forums

Just bought some 72W Partol S2 LED headlights for my Ford shitbox, did i do gud?

I barely remember some user ordering the same headlights.

There are two ways you can go about this
A) You buy a refurbished LG G4 from Ali and swap the battery from there

B)You buy a new compatible Lithium battery, either from an OEM or straight from LG

Is the ZST cable a standard connector?
Does it have a name?

Its a standard 2 pin IEM connector. 0.75mm if i remember correctly. A ton of Ultimate Ears IEMs use them along with some others. Most people just call it two pin connector or UE connector. Dont think it has an actual name tho i might be wrong.

I bought those for my Accord. Been going strong for 3 months or so. They're actually 36w each, breddy good upgrade hope you got projection housings otherwise you will blind everyone.

>Honda

Its ruizu x02 user here... it seems that it has already bricked. I was transferring music onto it and had a "your device had something go wrong" message and now the screen wont turn on?

I vote to stop recommending them. I've been having problems with mine too.

Whelp we all Benjie/ONN nao

Can this be OTG'd?

What models?

ONN?

Benjie S5
ONN X5

any ideas on how to fix this shit

>They finally sent me pic related, will comment on the quality SOON.
I'm pretty sure I bought glasses (minus the same box and brand - but the same frame and ~same eye pieces). Wasn't a particularly fantastic frame.

And usually that box is used by HDCRAFTER / Veithda etc which do make okay glasses, but the cool thing about those brands is that they got some kind of metal frame with flexible parts and generally good build, so I'm kinda confuse how the generic cheap frame ended up with that and a "kingseven" brand.

No, I have different problems. It freezes and the screen gets covered in sideways '10 10 10'. And the computer won't recognise it.

>otherwise you will blind everyone
Well fug, I'm upgrading from generic 55w halogens that have no protection or anything.

Should have spent a bit more for a Nintaus

Head-fi had been hyping up the IQQ C18 though as the Budget DAP to end all DAPs in terms of cost-performance ratio

aliexpress.com/item/IQQ-C18-8GB-24bit-192KHz-DSD-Entry-level-High-Fidelity-Music-Player/32800345538.html

>Touch controls
Do either of them support .m3u playlists?

I know the Benjie, Fiio, IQQ & Nintaus does
Not too sure about the ONN

I recommend buying an i6 Hr bracelet instead.

Cheaper and has more functions, and it logs your heart rate all day.

>i6 Hr
Hmm its got 1/4th of the battery life but a nicer screen/features
Probably going to get that instead thanks

*Benjie X1

Is there anything better than Rock Zircons?

I like them, but I'm wondering if spending a little bit more could give me a way better experience?

Apparently the ONN X5 does support them.
Just bought one.

$20 cheaper on ali than banggood

Tennmak Crazy Cellos
HLSX 808
Sendiy M2

Probably the VJJB N1s, Dunu Trident, Vsonic VSD1S/VSD2/VSD3 or the TK Maples

The battery life is better than 1/4, I got about 25 days from my miband 1s and I get about 15 days from the i6 hr.

How do the Apps compare? better than the xiaomi app? I like that I can use gadget bridge with the Mi band series.

maybe they got a trash one who knows,
any difference between the normal i6 and the pro other than the looks?

I wasn't a big fan of the xiaomi app, the i6 app works well but you can also just use Google fit or whatever.

Damn, $45
I should get one and stop being a mcbitch and workout more.

I mean i should also probably stop lurking CSG on a hotspot at work. But Fuck its 1am

I think the Pro and Hr are the same thing? Just looks?

Do you mean mmcx connector?

does anyone know a chink site where its legal to sell counterfeits? ioffer changed their policy and wish.com is trash.

ioffer.com

can you read you dumb fuck

Taobao

I can view live heart rate on the band for like 40 minutes straight or does it go back to the default screen/sleep?

its in chinese

i guess il spoonfeed
cx

You said a Chink site.
If you are really so inept, you could go to the Taobao agents (Bhiner etc.)

It repeatedly checks all day long in some interval. I've never really looked into it.

>only 1 result
even ali has more goddamnit

And apparently, you are also profoundly incompetent with the search engine.

Stick to Ali then and stop chewing the fat

*cucks Benjew/ruizshit toys*

Fuck do you want to jack up the price?
Let the ignoble newfag Audiobabies rave about their shit, lest they corrupt our patrician holdings.

i wanna buy my first mic, wat should i get? ebay/aliexpress accepted.

i want a furry one if possible (with the nice fluffy)

aliexpress.com/item/Neewer-Outdoor-Microphone-Furry-Windscreen-Muff-for-MIC-01-MIC108-MIC-121-Stereo-Mic-TAKSTAR-SGC/32770050545.html

Get a BM-800 with Phantom power
Or an ISK/Takstar mic

imn looking for somehing under $10 cad...

where can i buy fake gold bars wth assay cards?

Then get a Lapel mic
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Clip-On-Lapel-Mic-Microphone-3-5mm-Plug-for-MP4-Cellphone-Tablet-Speech-Desktop-Notebook/32594018227.html

aliexpress.com/item/Black-Fur-Windscreen-Windshield-Wind-Muff-for-Lapel-Microphone-Mic-to/32772267121.html

Get these ones
aliexpress.com/item/Original-SF-666-Professional-Stereo-Wired-condenser-microphone-With-Stand-Holder-Clip-For-PC-Chatting-Singing/32764060600.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-MSN-Skype-Singing-Recording-3-5mm-Condenser-Microphone-Mic-For-Laptop-PC/32576834380.html

aliexpress.com/item/Minimize-Background-Noise-Mic-Portable-Wired-Condenser-Microphone-with-Holder-Clip-for-Chatting-Singing-Karaoke/32614465162.html

please help me

where can i buy this stuff ?

idk...is this better than the stuff sold at dollar store? are there even any differences between this and a rela pro mic?

this looks more advanced than previous op, is a fluffy even worth t? it just looks cool.

Get the condensed mics

kk i will, wat does condensed even mean? im rly new into this stuff and asking Sup Forums would prob be better than reading 38129381923 shills

Go on DHgate or Alibaba
Alternatively, you could go on the Darknet and go fishing

they used to sell these but now they only sell without assay cards. which is not resellable at all.

>>Google is your friend.
Go ask Gearslut or Head-fi if you really want to know the dif

Go fishing then
aliexpress.com/store/927191?spm=2114.10010108.0.0.5LsnQQ

none with assay cards unfortunatey.

Condensed mics have a much greater frequency response and transient response - which is the ability to reproduce the "speed" of an instrument or voice. They also generally have a louder output, but are much more sensitive to loud sounds

The inner workings:
neumann.com/homestudio/en/what-is-a-condenser-microphone

yo, first time buying from aliexpress...

how'd i do? i tried using ePacket whenever possible.

aliexpress.com/item/SMA-F-Female-Magnetic-Gain-Car-Radio-UHF-VHF-Ham-Antenna-NAGOYA-UT-108UV-For-BAOFENG/32681608271.html
aliexpress.com/item/Lycra-Balaclava-Full-Face-Mask-With-2-Holes-Motorcycle-Balaclava-Running-Mask-for-Cold-or-Hot/32350093438.html

Some of the coins and bars DO come with Assay cards

aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-panda-coin-2013-Year-Panda-Silver-Coin-panda-coin-1oz-10-Yuan-Silver-coin-with/927191_32544910123.html

aliexpress.com/store/product/2007-2016-panda-commemorative-plate-gold-coin-sets-1-10-oz-50yuan-Panda-coins-with-box/927191_32704905616.html

Go fishing you lazy bum

thx a lot, useful for anons with advanced pc's to look stuff up for me, battery saving mode on my x220 so it woul dtake me longer to look it up.

and ye i wil get the condenser mic. ty

umm what does this mean?

unban zambz

I have two pairs of kingsevens that I've been meaning to review but because I keep them out in my car I've never had the chance. They're good sunglasses. I like mine a lot.

I'm a chinky winky YEAH
You're a chinky winky YEAH
We're all chinky winkies YEAH
CHINKY CHINKY WINKY WINKIES YEAH

>that awful font rendering

i dont like anti aliasing

Pic related.

Contact him.

what is it what is it ?

Okay, there's this company that keeps showing up on my Facebook feed, and they seem to be reselling a Chinese product. Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere. Does any /vr/ /csg/ user know where I can find this without paying out the ass for it?
cutlass360.com/products/classic-retro-80s-video-game-console

Pizza? if it didn't arrive today, it will arrive tomorrow anyway.

Looks like a nice part of town Virgile. Also, where the fuck are all the pedestrians?

buttplug

When will the E-Ink patent end?
I want to get a cheap chinese e-reader for like $50 with these specs... I don't even need the weacom panel/stylus.

actually I don't live in that street, and there should be more pedestrians, it's like the living part of the town

No, it's an orange pi + expansion board and box to fit it in

>implying chinks give a shit about patents
based china

except there's no ereaders that are cheap now??

Got any good sellers?

Best high impedance IEMs for 100 bucks?

so?

I'm just saying that it can't be because of patents, based Chinamen don't give a shit about that stupid stuff.

best ~30$ portable charger i can get from chinkland without burning down house?

Astrotec
Fiio EX1 1st/2nd gen
Dunu Titan
Vsonic GR07