Is anyone else sick of Australia? I know I sure am...

Is anyone else sick of Australia? I know I sure am. Every time I see one of those lazy Australians it makes me want to vomit.

Australians smell like shit because they eat Vegemite (a food made from kangaroo shit) and kangaroo meat.

I consider myself a pretty tolerant person, but those Australians take it too far.

The other day I couldn't even go to work because those Australians were blocking the streets with one of their shrimps on the barbee.

Nothing good has ever come out of Australia. AC/DC sucks. Mel Gibson sucks. The Crocodile Hunter sucks.

Even the animals in Australia are awful (10 of the world's 10 most venomous snakes live in Australia).

I think it's about time for the world to do something about this terrible country and its ugly ugly people.

I mean, they can't even make a good beer for christ sakes (Fosters = kangaroo piss). Just look at the pic.

An island, a country, AND a continent? How fucking arrogant can you get?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ES_KnerVc_A
youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haista paska australia

WTF i hate finland now

At least they are funny.

>australians
>funny

now that's a funny joke, Arjun

Dubs you get the fuck off my board and never come back

Time for you to GTFO user

>a miniature union jack

L O L
O
L

witnessed

I stand with Australia. Finns were never funny or smart in the first place.

The first shots of the Finno-Australian Meme War of 2016 have been fired. This shit's gonna be fun.

>Bitching about Australia
>During primetime Aus shitposting hours

Are you retarded or really stupid OP

>An angry mongolian trying to be relevant

Why am I not surprised?

This

I am now a #cuntmissile

very bad post

>get khan'd
>suddenly hate mongolians

??

Will literally be the Finnish Emuwar #Neverforget

Wait what did I do?

FUNNY AUSTRALIAN MEME XDDDDD
CUNT CUNT XD XD MATE LOL!!!!!!!!
OMG DANGEROUS ANIMALS XDDDDDDDDD DROP BEARS VEGEMITE

Calm down cobber

Probally a Lib freaking out how Malcom is going to get btfo [spoiler]shitposting intensifies[/spoiler]

>finland
>quality memes
>funposting
>caters to the mature audience

vs

>australia
>garbage spam
>for ages 15 and under

1 BABY IS DEVOURED BY DINGOES EVERY 10 MINUTES IN AUSTRALIA

LOL SPIDERS M8 LMAO

>finland
>Like any other European country during comfy hours

vs

>Australia
>shitposting nature that makes us unique and ambiguous with the art
>literally only country that can compete with us in terms of bants is Japan

Well Mongoloid perhaps you can take a few nukes and then maybe you'll be able to take us on

Is australia about to get khan'd a sencond time?

t. alberto barbosa

>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
>downright draconian gun laws
>need a license for fucking air rifles
>airsoft is banned
>LASER pointers are banned
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
>smokeless tobacco is banned
>toys containing beads are banned
>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
>plain packaging on cigarettes
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
>many violent games and movies banned
>video games are expensive as shit
>no self defense allowed
>hoverboards banned

kek

>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.

Their government treats them like mongoloid children.

there are no real japs here to represent japs though, Steve

>Their government treats them like mongoloid children
That's what they are.

>many violent video games banned
Mate it's been like 3 or 4 but I agree with most of your other points.

Still wouldn't want to live in fuckin' America, especially once Trump runs it.

bad post

good post

good c.s. lewis quote user

My friend matt gray who doesn't lurk fourchan made that meme when that video first came out

ask me anything

>>Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.
>Their government treats them like mongoloid children.

this sort of attitude reeks of a person who is so comfortably detached from struggle

i break tha rulez every day and nothing happens, and imho alcohol and cigs should be taxed because they're disgustign poisons frankly

>The Crocodile Hunter sucks

m8

Loving this new feud between Finland and Australia desu.

Got tired of posting the air-conditioner and automatic transmission threads I see?

Seems like i've missed something.

he fought in the trenches of ww1 faggot

horror beyond our comprehension but other than that he lived quit comfortably, and here is a Christian man talking scornfully of omnipotent moral busybodies; adherence to christian doctrine being perhaps the manifest of invasive moral oversight

do you like Australia as it is? if not, what'd you change?

Why must we fight ;_;
I like Australia, let's feud with some shit countries instead.

I don't think he'd be opposed to basic moral legislation like banning drugs and deviant sex and that kind of shit. He was certainly no libertine or social liberal.

I think Australia is a completely fagged up country at the moment with no end in sight. Basically almost all this is pure trash, except for maybe a couple trivial things or things where the safety benefit outweighs the cost.

youtube.com/watch?v=ES_KnerVc_A
We're coming after you next ;^)

Australia demands that a Finn apologise for this post and all will be forgiven.

we dont apologize to subhumans, go jump into a pool of crocs ya cunt.

ah fair enough, don't honestly know enough about him to argue about it desu.

What do you feel is bad about it? It appears to me that, as is pretty consistent with any group of humans large of small, humans need some kind of leadership or guidance. Things like plain packaging on cigarettes, is that such a bad thing? There is just no benefit to them from a public welfare perspective and also happen to be highly addictive, making the argument of free will a bit less loud

australia should also do alot more to preserve our natural resources and environment

the decline of the great barrier reef should be a cause of great national shame

why are other countries so bad at using cunt properly bar NZ

>Finland calling others country shit

Shit post.
Shitpost.
You're a disgrace.

Apologise.

right. now.

ebin :D

relax man dont participate, we objectively live in a better country than finland

There's nothing to apologise. We're just co-belligerents of Canada against our will in this Great Meme war.
Blame Canada.

N'aww, so kyoot!

>Blame Canada.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

Sorry but Aussies are the best posters on Sup Forums bar none and are the second most powerful race in the world. Why don't you go back to your rice field you mongolian shitcuck

cheers

>and are the second most powerful race in the world.

>t. rape baby of several different nations
Your land belongs to Japan, and your people shouldn't exist.

I've had enough of your shit for one day, FINLAND. I'm leaving this thread now but I expect an apology when I read this thread tomorrow, or there will be consequences.

You don't want to end up like Canada, India or Portugal do you?

reel in on the posting style man

I'm not really too concerned about plain packaging, but I do agree about natural resources and environmental legislation. Obviously law is very much concerned with morality, it's not as if C.S. Lewis was arguing in as broad a terms. I think he was referring more toward regulation of speech, thought, and specific safety measures. Very pinicky, emotionally fuelled restrictions. Things made more for comfort, than out of true need.

We're meant to be allies

Idle threats from a land down unda :^)
>captcha showed me a picture of a pineapple
Fitting.

This way the shitposting can grow exponentially.
Sup Forums is DOOMED

I don't see how a pineapple is relevant unless you're that autistic pineapple pizza poster

yeah can see the reason in that, good post,

what is scary as well is cost of living atm, don't know anything about economics but the idea of owning land being unattainable for a larger amount of people than in previous generations seems bad?

like i get the feeling it'll increase the gap between rich and poor in this country?

>doesn't know The Pineapple

This retarded feud is some perfidious canakek plan to divert attentio n from their faggotry through posting anti-Aussie propaganda under Finnish proxy.

We have the biggest pineapples Finnish women are exclusively for the Big Antipodean Willy

I concur.

this desu

Finland is fuckin' alright by me

*chucks another shrimp on the barbie for Finland*

I drink fosters sometimes :D and visit Aussie bar in Helsinki :D

>I drink fosters sometimes

Yeah it's a very spooky situation, I don't even know what to expect for myself in the future. hold me

You realise that's a meme beer for Poms right and you can't even buy it here

>I drink fosters

you got meme'd on :DD
t. master memester

Enjoy your scorching desert you criminal scum.

cheeky I should have known better from a finn

Is it a full moon or something? Why are scandis so vicious today

Fosters is a meme and my cousins who push it are a meme as well
Though they're from Melbourne, so it automatically means they have homosexual tendencies

Sometimes I wonder how much of a madman a Croat had to be to move all the way to Oceania. For fucking tree gum and koalas?

You try too hard.

What a madman, moving from a 3rd world country to a 1st world one. Truly insane

Noice. My uncle's Croatian, but he lives in Sydney.

pineapple is fucking delicious

especially on pizza

sorry I mean ananas

fucking anglo corruption IT'S ANANAS

IT'S NOT AN APPLE AND IT DOES NOT GROW ON PINE TREES WHAT THE FUCK PINEAPPLE?!?

Because 70-100 years back, Australia was light years ahead than Croatia. And when my ancestor moved there in 1916, he did it because Australia was a first world country years ahead of Croatia's two kingdoms in the Monarchy lmao
You fucking mong

They look like pine cones

they do NOT look like bananas

How the fuck am I supposed to know when they came here you fucking mong. But it doesn't even matter because Australia was still a better place to live in that time period than Yugoslavia

Apple is originally just an old Germanic word for fruit, you can see it in other English words like crab/custard apple, and in other Germanic languages, eg. Erdapfel.

Pretty simple really. An apple (fruit) that looks like a pine cone.

Because they're true blooded Australians now. Do you think we are just another type of boat people like Raja Poo Singh or Xian Lu or Cao Minh

They're slavshit blooded aussies to be fair

Just wait till the natural resources run out >:^)

Careful, you might hace a Cristián ancestor yourself

>slavshit
The people whi moved tl Australia during Yugoslav times were overwhelmingly from the south. There are no Slavs there. All ancient 100% Illyrian Dinaric highlander genetics

A lot of Yugoslavs are worse than the Asians we get, with all that Serb/Croat bullshit, dealing drugs, and generally being clannish.

>Satan trips

>>:^)
>caret nose with devil horns

:O