My tax money goes to fund Spanish NEET:s lifestyle while they fuck pic related through EU

>my tax money goes to fund Spanish NEET:s lifestyle while they fuck pic related through EU

How is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0twahcMCgss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahahah its true . thanks for your money, euroretards.

Is that an antenna on that girls left tit???

EU doesnt allow that
it does allow svens to never work a day in their life so Pedro can move to sweden for work

It's called collectivism. However, Europe will never understand this concept and will forever be a group of loosely connected weak countries squabbling over table scraps from the US and UK

Wtf

>my tax money goes to fund Spanish NEET:
it is not true, we are paying debt for YOU and fucking Germany....

now tons of euromoney send to Poland for example

thanks for all, cu.ck captain¡¡¡

Well spotted.

You would prefer your tax money was used to pay some somalis to fuck your wife right?

>he took the b8

lol its part of a seaweed

It's not year 1542 anymore Juan Gonzales

Yes atleast my wife gets pleasure then

>It's not year 1542 anymore Juan Gonzales
read my post again please....you don't pay me anything

>yfw she planted a radio along with those implants

> 2016
> actually working
> not collecting Euro-Neetbux like superior Southerners

Good job Magnus, enjoy your four hours of nighttime for a good beauty sleep.

You think those women are interested in NEETs?

lol

No.

All the Spanish women I've met were ugly.

Should've gone to Galicia.

yes, if the neets are we.

This is how 90% of women look like in Spain and since 75% of young men in Spain are NEETs, naturally they must get to fuck some of them.

Ideally I would meet a girl in a small village who knows zero English, we fall in love and I teach it to her, then we get married.

BIG

SPANISH

TITTIES

post more famalam

I need some big titties like this to feel tbqh

No. Only Spaniards in the poor regions (Andalusia and Extremadura) get welfare. In the others nobody has welfare except for some months if they lose their job. All of this is paid with the taxes of Spaniards.

What you are probably 'paying' (along with Spaniards) is all the welfare to gyppos and immigrants. Those are the ones that live without doing shit.

how did he did it? fucking based

Shut tit down

absolute madman

this is the true. native spaniards only receive wellfare for a few months when they lost their job.
all the rest "wellfare" is for inmigrants. enjoy the liberalism.

Spanish girls do more topless than portuguese girls, in the beach I go to.

pic pls

whaddefug

Really? How?

Those slags are italian apparently

>muh PER
Well meme'd

>NEETs fucking women like that
That's a good one, OP.

> public servant
> in Andalusia
> employed by literally who water board

He held a meaningless position in a state company. In the South, where corruption is the norm concerning state-owned companies, public jobs depend on nepotism, not meritocracy.

This guy was probably some sweetheart of the locally ruling party. I guess he was so obnoxious at work that he was given a position which is literally worthless so he wouldn't interfere with other workers, as firing him would be a bigger problem for the water board. Paying his salary for years would be more expensive than firing him and dealing with indemnities and lawyers.

That appears to be more of a receiver than a transmitter. I have concluded that she is a remote controlled avatar.

Nice

Well could you remote control those tits in my face?

it's a hair pin you fucking virgin losers

You have no sense of humour Schlomo.

i actually have 2 or 3, but won't they close the thread, if i post them?

Jannies don't bother, post them

Maybe
But it'll be worth it
I'll see dozens of topless in my beaches this summer anyway feels gud

Afaik Spanish NEETs don't receive anything

no one cares. Post more spanish bazookas.

Jesus

Are nude sunbathers massive sluts in your country?

Those tits are done cooking. I believe they are ready to eat.

H O L Y
O
L
Y

>to fund spanish NEET
You wot m8

my cum would look beautiful on her brown skin

no,not really.
And it's not widespread behaviour here, since I live up north, in the south there's a lot more topless, because of foreigners.

their skin is going to be fucked by the age of 30

everywhere in europe actually, tits arent a big deal

Do you take care of yours at all?
>Be 29
>People think I'm about 20-22 because of minimal sun damage
>People think it's good, but all it really means is I didn't get as much sun as them when I was younger
>Not really sure how to feel about that

HERE IT IS

not my problem

>He doesn't live near a huge nudist ressort that also happens to be full of swinger clubs that attract sluts from all over Europe

I NEED SEX

If they rub a natural moisturizer like aloe vera or semen into their skin, they will be okay.

My parents are Scottish so I grew up with them getting melenoma's burnt off so I'm pretty aware of what not to do in the Australian sun. I'm 26 and still get carded occasionally at the bottle-o and pub.

I got a skin test last month because of a suss mole and the doctor was amazed.

That girl is gonna get sanser.

Android titties

we also imported these slutty fashion from brazil, last year. shows a lot of ass

Well obviously not. I don't even live in Europe.
So I take it there was nothing serious about your mole then? But enough about your mother, what about your skin AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!
youtube.com/watch?v=0twahcMCgss
But really though jokes aside you're all good?

I'm literally moving to Portugal.

I'm fine, it scabbed over a couple of times. He said it was an ingrown hair or a scratch irritating the area or something.

Although you should get your skin checked annually my pasty friend. It's a load off trust me.

Disgusting.

public nudity is haram

Yeah now that I'm working outdoors that doesn't seem like a bad idea. Although I haven't had what you'd call an extreme amount of exposure to the sun over the years, so I'm not exactly worried to begin with.
Don't even try to pretend like you wouldn't suck on those howitzers if you had the chance.

>portuguese
>brazilian flag

DELET THIS

Wear sunscreen. It's not hard and you won't look shithouse in a decade.

I mostly take pictures of butts since it's much safer

I dont care, let them enjoy their NEETness. I like wörking.

>wagecucks

I was wearing it all summer, but I've slacked off a bit in the colder, darker months.
Real talk: Do NEETs legitimately believe that they're engaging in self-betterment or is that just a meme?

Wagecuckholdry is still better than living in your mom's basement leeching welfare tb.h
Unless you are rich, I wouldn't work either in that case

Have fun filling those poor-man's-papers and never feeling like you belong to this society

You can though. NEETs that spend their time learning and exercising are noble. Its literally master race way to spend your life, and the Athenian Golden Age showed us that labour is for cucks.

>You can though. NEETs that spend their time learning and exercising are noble
If they actually do that, sure. But I'd wager that most just have activities like videogaming and shitposting on sites like this one.
>Athenian Golden Age
So you consider workers to be your slaves? That's pretty fucking arrogant.

Also wouldn't a NEET that spends their time learning not be a NEET by definition since they're educating themself?

>wanting Berlusconi's sloppy seconds

If you're going to fuck a hot woman you're always going to be getting the seconds of some arsehole.

And training*.

based

Serves you right for being a wagecuck

How typical of you

Melanoma?

fun fact, those are actually italian

Cristina Buccino and sister.

>swinger club comes to my bar every week
>40 overweight mothers I would not like to fuck hitting on me for 5 hours as I tend bar

I really hate our obese countrymen and women.

No, but they are only topless in the south.

>How is this fair?
It isn't.
But you dumb cuckolds seem to really enjoy paying for our stuff.
t. Professional NEET with 2 years of experience

How are you getting paid? I don't know of any welfare program (for spaniards. If you are a moroccan shitskin you are gonna get a palace)