British man raped up to 200 children in Malaysia

bbc.com/news/uk-36429385
WTF Britain?!

Why didn't the Malaysian authorities do anything about this?

lol

then get the man's pic lets shame him!

isn't the UK full of paedos?

Living the dream

i know him he posted dank shit on thor darknet :DD

Rape is Anglo culture, in fact all Anglo countries have high rape rate.

rofl

Haha, Bolan does it again :D
(kys)

based gaijin

He should be executed desu

>Australia
hmmm

Wew

Nuke this guy

>Members had to post increasingly graphic material to remain on the site. There were tens of thousands of accounts.

>Officers with Task Force Argos in Australia knew the creator of the site used an unusual greeting - the word "hiyas".

>After exhaustively trawling chatrooms and forums in the open internet, they found a Facebook page of a man who used the same greeting.

>Although the Facebook page was fake, they identified a picture of a vehicle and that led them to a man called Shannon McCoole - a child care worker in Adelaide.

K E K
E
K

>complains about paki rape gangs
>does this

Fucking hypocrites lmao

Why are Australia and Canada beating the US?

and his tutorials were shit btw he was talking how to bribe a old fag to don't say anything about it kek

They truly look like old British guys

This is embarrassing for Asians, not us

because pedophilia is authorized in islam

cmon miniskirt is mandataory uniform

>miniskirt
>on knee level

nope.avi

But wasn't it 1200 children ? Still a thousand Malaysian to go tbf

Why the fuck isn't he getting the death penalty? This fucker should be burned alive.

daddy makes me cummies

That was just one rape gang, there were tons of paki rape gangs with some still existing

Where is Sweden?

did he kill someone?

from what i read in the news he's got 91 counts charged on him.

To put that into perspective Ian Watkins had something like 8 counts and he got 32 years.

(someone post the Watkin case closing remarks)

ethnicity of peace strikes again

>Richard Huckle
Do bongs get to pick their own goofy names or does the queen hand them out?

No, he raped hundreds of kids ranging from 6 months old to 12. Under Sharia that's definitely the death penalty. I think the only reason he's not getting it is because it would make the news and all the SJW faggots would cry "m-muh capital punishment a barbarism" and shit.

so france is paedophile right

>6 months

wtf?

You're more used to spic names these days.

its just dark net fags m8 they are abominations

that's what a dumb american would have posted

That's why we're building that wall.

Lop his bollocks off.

if those kids were mostly muslims, he did nothing wrong desu

Bestiality isn't a crime there?

we do the same thing as sweden by categorizing shit under rape like verbal harassment

>muh religion
double standards

A muslim Pedo
HAHAHAHAH i-it's part of the religion

A Christian pedo
He dindu nuffin free of guilt

Are those reported or convicted rapes? Does it count statutory rape or only violent sexual assault rape? Does it count SJW "he looked at me funny" rape?

that's a poor comparison. Are you guys inbred over there too?

i don't like this meme

Can either of you tell me why this piece of human waste isn't getting the death penalty? And why aren't you people petitioning for it? You should use this as an opportunity to send a message and discourage other degenerates, paedophiles and sex tourists from going to your country.

what kind of shit school allowed above the knee

Wow I'm surprised Canada and Australia are ahead of us despite us having so many niggers

god bless this reverse rapefugee

haha

pedos stimulate the economy

I think it might be because the women were 16 or lied or something. It seems suspicious someone can manage to fuck 200 children. If it was like a dozen it would be believable but 200 would mean there was no sting operations(they have plenty of pedo ones) it would also mean he never ran into gangs who would try and extort money from tourists, it would mean the police didn't arrest just for being around children in a attempt to get money.

200 would also mean having every disease you can fucking get. It would highly be unluckily a foreigner would be able to fuck these girls for the first time.

He was there for over 10 years, and if he was working as a teacher (probably was) teaching small children (the victims are aged between 6 months and 12 years old), he would be left alone with them for long periods of time. I only remember reading that he had over 20,000 indecent images and videos of children found on his computer, and he literally wrote a manual about how to be a successful paedophile and not get caught. I don't think this guy is just getting framed or something, I think there's some pretty substantial evidence.

Why do white people like to chimp out in Asia?

>he literally wrote a manual about how to be a successful paedophile and not get caught
Yeah, maybe wait for the paperback edition on that one.

Oh never mind then. I thought he was just some sex tourist.

But you, bule, are telling us to remove death penalty when dealing drug traffickers. So suggesting death penalty from bule is a bit weird.

>he literally wrote a manual about how to be a successful paedophile and not get caught
I am willing to bet it is not selling too well right now.

GIRAFFES

shit man i dont know im not involved in this

this isn't everyday occurence this wasn't suppose to happen here just wait for friday

I support the death penalty completely, lad. We shouldn't have got rid of it.

I'd wager it has to do with different definitions of "rape" between countries and their legal systems.

"Violent Crime" in Australia is higher than America only because Australia's definition is way more broad than America's for that reason.

Also the reason why a lot of Anglo and first world countries make that list is because there's a higher rate of reporting.

those kids will have flashbacks about uncut cocks with ginger pubes whenever they'll hear english

Fucking Anglo scum, still won't stop raping us 60 years after independence.

>muh rapefugees
brits are disgusting desu, good for them pakis and arabs are civilizing them

>by raping them

bravo Francesco

should have seen my school

was like a competition between girls to see who could wear their skirts shortest

it's because anglo women are sluts, see we all know they want to get raped family

>He had faced 91 charges, with 23 children from mainly poor Christian communities in Malaysia’s capital, Kuala Lumpur, identified, though investigators believe he abused up to 200 young victims after persuading their families he was a respectable Christian philanthropist.

>Of one, he bragged: “I’d hit the jackpot, a three-year-old girl as loyal to me as my dog and nobody seemed to care,” the Old Bailey heard.

>Described as a “constant groomer”, he boasted about his crimes on the “dark web”. He put together a 60-page manual, Paedophiles and Poverty: Child Love Guide, on how to select deprived victims and avoid detection, which was found encrypted on his laptop and which he planned to publish online. He wanted to create a “Paedo Wiki guide”, the court heard.

>The laptop also contained a “Pedopoints” ledger, a game he devised awarding himself different points for 15 different levels of depravity on children, which he rated from “basic” to “hardcore”, and which he also wrote about on a paedophile website.

What. The. Fuck

They're just assimilating into British culture

>want to get raped
Can't rape the willing.

it seems high because in most states' criminal codes here there is no specific crime of 'rape', there is just 'sexual assault', which includes everything from flashing your dick to full blown attacks.

Its up to the courts to decide the severity of the punishment based on what happened, but the offence is the same.

they don't, they want to be desired. For a woman, being desired means power, power to have the ability to be protected by men from hardships in order to survive. There is a reason why they are called the weaker sex. We're still prehistoric people, our instincts and purposes didn't change.

I really think this guy posted here once.

It bothers me when people call Tor just "dark web". Anything you need to go through additional hoops to access is darknet, your email is a darknet

>from mainly poor Christian communities in Malaysia’s capital

this is why the muslim authorities didn't bother him too much

hate to break it to you famalam but my school was at least 50% Asians

When white kids get raped it's a tragedy but when brown kids get raped it's fucking hilarious.

I was just taking the piss, Pierre.

fucking eternal anglos

What is with you people and being the most fucked up pedos

half of all MPs, Jimmy Saville, that baby-raper from the Lost Prohets, it just never stops.

>Anglo """""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""

its not a dark net, its just a private server (email)

Go to the bathroom?

My name isn't Pierre. wtf?

Why are you taking someone's piss?
Back the fuck of?

This. There is no way there is more rape in Canada than in Jamaica

shut up

paedos that look at CP deserve therapy

paedos that act on their desires deserve to be castrated via guillotine, and then put in solitary confinement for the rest of their lives with no chance of parole

when France will get Sharia Law?

Jokes aside, how do you fuck a 6 month old baby? That doesn't even make any sense. Also, this guy should be hanged

maybe he has an extremely small dick?
no but seriously i doubt he thought of the childs safety very much, he probably just stuck it wherever it fit.

Did you know Zizek was conceived when someone shouted into his mothers vagina? It is a fact of which many people aren't aware.

Yes.

>6 month old baby
That's oddly specific Nigel

Ask this guy.

British people = Rapists.

Pic not related btw.

read the judgment of his trial

He had baby for the sole purpose of fucking it

yeah that was fucked up