2 months after release

>2 months after release
>still no mini-ITX mobo

What the fuck are they waiting for?
ATX and mATX are for faggots.

I'm gonna have to go with Intel if they don't release shit faster.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/products/N82E16813138452
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138452
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to your aneros

Like, how fucking hard is it to cut down your shitty oversized ATX boards and make a good ITX board?

It's not the early 2000s anymore, people want smaller, more minimalistic stuff.

>manlet thread

i just wish there was something like Ryzen 7 1700 with validated unbuffered or registered ECC support.

But there is?
newegg.com/products/N82E16813138452
I ain't gonna buy it because Biostar is worse than Foxconn but it exists.

>OOS
>early reviews confirm it's plain old Bioshit

All Ryxen processors unofficially support it, the Taichi board also does. It's a bit odd in Windows in that it says in certain spots that it isn't ECC, but that it is ECC in others. Regardless it does function and correct errors.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138452

They fucked their old shortlink format up

>there is still no ryzen laptops to make the prices of ultrabooks drop

I just want a cheap ultrabook for 200-300$ with enough power to be able to use heavy tasks and doesn't burn my wallet and pants plus has good battery life.

>still no mobo
>still no coolers

This is just the situation in the local webshops. I know it's different outside of EU but here in the fascist union they basically don't have any acceptable motherboards to choose between and there's no good coolers either.

Ironically the "out of stock" listings are 3x the "in stock" listings.

You can forget about this. I have read the AMD roadmap and they are talking Q4 2017 which means no actual products available until Q1 2018.

This kind of bums me out because I really don't want to submit to the nvidia binary blob and I would like a laptop with a IPS panel. It will be a while before we see anything but Intel+NVidia laptops/notebooks/ultrabooks. On that, btw, I'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to make a laptop with actually usable speakers and an actually usable camera. My cellphone has one tiny speaker that's better than the two on my laptop and what are they thinking shipping laptops with 1MP webcams when 13MP cameras are standard even on $99 phones?

Just look at their stock prices. Ryzen was a failure.

Unrelated to Ryzen, AMD was up 300% in a year and after their quarterly report it dropped 20%.

Shocked by that correction or was it way overdue?

Ryzen had been out for a month when the quarterly report was made public so it doesn't really tell the full story.

I do see that it may not be a big success in terms of sales, though. AMD used to price aggressively as in More Bang For The Buck compared to Intel. This time they've basically priced themselves as about the same performance for about the same amount of money, locally it's even slightly less performance for slightly more money.

>buying AMD poo ever

Don't wait for this piece of shit company to get their shit together, buy from the people that actually know what they're doing.

Yeah Ryzen prices are horrible

Regardless of the stock, AMD is still losing money every fucking quarter, they haven't improved anything

>ATX is for faggots
OK, first off, go suck a dick faggot. Literally nothing wrong with ATX if it's what you want/need.

But in regards to the rest of your faggot opening post, this is the same fucking problem AMD had 4-5 years ago when I was building an HTPC just to handle PLEX, Netflix and Steam streaming to it. So nothing major, and I thought that second-gen of AMD's APU would be a great use case.

But they had no mini-ITX boards available. After waiting nearly 2 fucking months, they still didn't have any, so I with an Intel i3. And now, over 4 years later, I'm looking at the same fucking shit happening again. I'm looking to upgrade to better hardware to handle simultaneous real-time Plex transcodes, and was looking at the R5 1600. But there's no fucking mini-ITX boards available except that dogshit Biostar one which is constantly out of stock, so I guess I'm going with Intel again?

This is the second time AMD has lost a sale because they couldn't work properly with their board partners for a proper fucking launch.

Screw mini-itx, I want pico-itx single board systems with a Ryzen/Vega SOC chip in the $75-$200 range.

They're waiting for someone to give a shit about mini-ITX besides you.

>he willingly gets jewed by AMD

>he posts the same pathetic chart in every thread
>he gets laughed at every time
>he still keeps posting it
>for free

AMDtards sure do hate facts

>GAMING IS LITERALLY ALL I DO. I JUST SIT IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT AND PLAY VIDYA ALL DAY
>Also no source
>Doesn't say which GPU you're using
Into the trash it goes

AMDtards are literally blind, the source is right there

Also it's not just games sadly

>Cherrypicking this hard
Look guys, Intel's processors mildly beat Ryzen in Adobe programs! (Don't look at Blender, Cinebench, 3DMark, 7-Zip, or any Vulkan games, thanks)

You haven't posted this retarded benchmark for awhile, shill.

>cost per fps

Curiously absent from this graph are the chips Ryzen 7 is actually competing against. If you are unironically posting this you need to consider necking yourself.

Not OP but I shitpost with mine in.

Yes it's just Adobe programs

Enjoy your 140W TDP housefire

>m-multi thread doesn't count

why is shilltel pushing the 7350K so hard?

oh my, how will I survive the extra milliseconds it takes for a single-threaded cancerscript to execute?

Oh god not 7-Zip

Meanwhile in the real world

>I-It doesn't count

i sure don't. if you look at the sells figures you'll notice itx and m-atx are not high sellers for even intel.

Asrock and Gigabyte are making one.

>one
two*

FUCK I just got an mATX