Have you ever been outside Europe?

Have you ever been outside Europe?

Cos I have and let me tell you, I knew what it meant to be European then. I went to Asia.

I met lots of Americans. A Peruvian. They were all insufferable. Asians themselves model their countries on America for some reason. Korea is just USA 2.0. I also met some Brits, a Belgian guy, French guy, German guy, Norwegian girl. We just clicked instantly. There's just a shared European culture we take for granted that you don't notice until you hang around non-Europeans.

American college students are like literal children. They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops. One dude went clubbing dressed like that. They eat shit food, they ate at a Korean McDonalds more times than I cared to mention. They act like teenagers when confronted with alcohol and start playing stupid games like beerpong.

One day I was out with the Belgian dude and the Peruvian dude. The Peruvian dude was a fatass. He was "hungry" in late afternoon early evening. We suggested stopping for food on the way back since it was almost dinner time, but no he wanted to grab potato chips from a store on the way home. He flat out refused to eat proper food so we gave up and he went off to stuff his face with potato crisps while me and the Belgian dude ate rice and chicken + shit at a little hole in the wall place.

I laughed with the Belgian dude about it, and he told me how earlier the Peruvian dude was telling him how he was trying to lose weight but always snacked all day and sometimes substituted entire proper meals for snacks and junk. He also took junk food to bed with him because he got "hungry". When the Belge said "dude that's unhealthy, don't do that" he replied "but I can't not eat when I'm hungry" and made up some bullshit excuse.

A bunch of tiny stuff like that that all adds up together, though the approach to drinking and food is definitely the biggest.

wew

I went to the canary islands once if that counts

this post was a mistake

>not recognisimg this pasta
NEWFAGS OUT!

We think you yurocucks are insufferable cunts too

The Aegean has everything.

There is always a monkey behind American flags.

I disagree. Went to Cameroon with my family for a weeding, and while it wasn't a "life changing experience" and we mainly stayed in a tourist resort, I learned a lot about the culture and customs of the place.

It's like to laugh but I know we're just 20 years behind them

fuck you and cameroon

>he says as he imports another 1 million rapefugees

>American college students are like literal children. They dress in tank tops, baseball caps, cargo shorts, and flipflops. One dude went clubbing dressed like that. They eat shit food, they ate at a Korean McDonalds more times than I cared to mention. They act like teenagers when confronted with alcohol and start playing stupid games like beerpong.

This is literally me, I can't into fashion.

Er sagst, wenn er immer in Deutschland geblieben hat.

I am a Greek

fick dich und kamerun

I have just met an American guy at my Uni. Your description fits perfectly.

There is nothing stupid about beerpong and it's not a game.

it's not even that hard to do
just wear a plain t-shirt and a pair of straight legged jeans
that's what I do like 96% of the time

I've been to Singapore. I got jelly of all the Amerilards cruising around in their Lamborghinis.

Wouldn't whites still be a majority looking at that chart. There won't be any other ethnic group that is larger than whites, unless you roll everyone together into non-whites

Relative majority, yes.

And all yuros I've met are feminine faggots who like to shop for clothes all day and eat at disgusting vegan hipster places

That's what I do, isn't it as bad? I usually go plain t-shirt with chinos/jeans and some suede shoes or loafers if summer. If I go clubbing I have a darker shirt and jeans.

>no american gf

I traveled across Asia in my early 20's, to get "the experience", "widen my horizons" and all that shit. I am never going back there. They might have great technology and "unique culture" (give me a break), but the experiences were not worth the time or money. I don't know what was worse, the natives or expats/tourists.

And that is coming from a fucking Serb, we fight with knives as pastime and sell children like cattle, for fuck's sake.

Same tbqh

nice ass

Western europe and america are really similiar

I know this is pasta but there's some truth in it. I've travelled around Europe a bit and I always felt at home and comfortable and I got on very easily with euro bros. The second you sent foot in one of these third world shitholes or ex colonies you actually start to feel like you are in an alien environment almost straight away. A different breed.

I would expect that I would have more in common with an American than with an Portuguese, e.g. The whole "European unity" sounds like a meme to me.

*I would expect to have more in common

fake post, I never been in europe and we ate healthy food

No, I have only been to Portugal, Spain, Andorra, France, Switzerland, Germany and Italy

I agree

We europeans have a shared sense of things

Non-europeans are just... Lacking in balance

Not true

Americans are VASTLY different on a fundamental level from europeans.

Agreed. Their vapid insularity can sometimes be preposterous

I just want to post a

>t. Shitskin Name

for every West European Flag because, the people ITT are probably not white

>Euros don't play drinking games

Is this true?

No

No. You can even catch beer bong being played at some parties

*pong
"beer bong" could be a pretty hardcore game, though

Somebody has word of the day toilet paper and I think it's you.

So you're a dumbass? Okay

It helps if you have a lucky charm to hold on to you while you play.

Went to the dominican once. Spent most of the time in the resort as our reception guard carried a fucking deagle and the few times i did leave the resort i was immediately swarmed by kids trying to sell crap.

The resort was a more upper range one and all the Americans there were nice, american milfs are hot as fuck and all their teeth are hollywood white. Bit loud though and they act like 12 year old girls after they've had 2 beers. Other than that i had no problems with them

Good to know. The college culture altogether has taken lots of influences from America; traditionally the goings-on have been more prim here.

>Korea is just USA 2.0
a cultureless country steals from another cultureless country, what a surprise

You are not European Mamadou

Eat shit, you know nothing Hans Snüwe.

When we do it usually means the party is kinda boring [spoiler]or that that we have run out of arthouse films to about[/spoiler]

NIGGER

no such thing as americans
the people you met represent their home states
you would not compare a californian to someone from kentucky
just as i would not compare people from england to people from northern ireland

>USA = EU
Dumb cuck

kek
why do euros think all the world should be like them? if you travel far enough its obvius you will find people really diferent from yourselves. you seem like spoiled child op, why do you believe all others have to consent you?
traveling is actually for met diferent reallities, if you dont, you are throwing your money away.

>well, this is Sup Forums...

poortugal and spain are african countries senhor silva

>Not knowing this is a pasta.

Us oldfags, am i right?

only europeans will get this joke, subscribe to Sup Forums gold to get it...

Of course. Swedes are the americans of Scandinavia.

Hello Abdula, I hope you're enjoying your new life in Deutschland.

Alcohol is haram. The only joy they can experience is watching the bull go to town on their wives.

>Alcohol is haram
Nice meme, considering Euros make the greatest beer in the world.

Sorry we do now

>American piss
>beer

Is there anything redeemable about the UK nowadays? Seriously, I can't think of a single thing.

It has a high crime rate despite extremely intrusive laws and law enforcement that severely restrict human rights and freedoms.

It's full of ugly people who are less intelligent on average than the immigrants they say are ruining the country.

It's one of the poorest nations in the OECD with the worst social mobility.

Its a shadow of its former self as a nation that is respected by no one outside the anglosphere.

It's education is mediocre at best and, despite creating the language, its English proficiency is the lowest in the West.

It's politically stagnant with a backwards bastardization of Republican and Parliamentary politics.

It's poorest regions have the lowest life expectancy in the West, and the highest rate of drug and alcohol abuse anywhere.

Cities are prohibitively expensive to live in while wages are lower than in most of the west.

It literally have cities where citizens need to be divided by giant walls and barbed wire fences, lest the start killing each other via car bombs.

All of this on top of the fact that the weather is extremely dreary and gives off a depressing aura. It's so hard to imagine that this was once the center of Western civilization for the past century.

Keep typing, you'll never know for sure

@60253300
Nice pasta there mate! the only thing on there that is true is the weather.

Also dry your eyes, chin up.

'Craft' beers are very popular here. They are much, much higher quality (and alcohol content) than cheap commercial piss beer. Virtually every store and restaurant serves a local beer of some kind.

A lot of them are very good compared to britbong beer.

>@

@60254406

You don't deserve a (you), you'll never get one from me.

>Brits will deny this

@60254686
>Yanks actually believe this

>Brits will deny this
>They actually try to deny it
Pottery

Sorry for this idiot. He's a retard and mad because he ended up in one of those incontinent people of walmart threads.

>Defending Britcucks
>Not recognizing pasta
Get out of my country.

@60255540
>Pottery
Yanks..

I've visited my family in Syria

>People this dense are actually posting on Sup Forums
Get the fuck out