Unlocking a phone

Found a phone, it's locked and i want to unlock it without paying some sketchy site $25
any way of doing it without codes? I'm not a phone geek...

JAMAL WHAT DID I TELL YOU

give it back nigger

but, I'm white

I could help. Email me at [email protected]

>cia couldn't do it
>implying that you can do it from your mom's basement, whether you ask Sup Forums or pay $25

>being this autistic

give it back jamal

Give Tim Cook a blowjob. It will do the trick.

"cia couldn't unlock a phone"

holy shit just kill yourself

guys, when i say unlock, i mean sim carrier unlock

Here in my country a lot of iPhones come locked because smuggling and shit, there are services here which unlock phone for 50$ not even lying some even less

not an iphone, not stolen... if finding it and not trying to return it is stealing, fine, i stole it

Try holding menu button and vol up button together when you turn it on and do a factory reset.

This shit meme should be an autoban at this point.

>come to Sup Forums
>ask them to help you in illegal activities
>no model number
>no manufacturer name
>just a picture with a samsung phone with a bike lock on it
Fucking kill yourself, Jammal.

because i didn't expect people to do the leg work... i have a carrier locked phone and just want to know how to do it and, like i said, i didn't expect anyone to do the work for me

Party van is on it's way.

Do we look like carrier tech support? No we don't. Fuck off and call the carrier, you useless excuse for a living creature. I've seen cats smarter than you.

GSM so easy to unlock. CDMA needs just a little bit more work.
Return it to the owner and make their day. Get good karma points.
I know you won't. Your not that kind of person. One day, you'll lose something valuable to you and wish whoever finds it returns it.

What goes around, comes around. Remember that.

doesn't matter if i return it or not
the person who finds my lost phone will not (be able) to check my entire internet history to find out if i found a phone and didn't return it