Is this map accurate Sup Forums?

we are all europeans

>That feel when not relevant enough to be talked shit at

BZH
Z
H

I am Greek

>A.Dumas

>Despite Dumas' aristocratic background and personal success, he had to deal with discrimination related to his mixed-race ancestry. In 1843 he wrote a short novel, Georges, that addressed some of the issues of race and the effects of colonialism. His response to a man who insulted him about his African ancestry has become famous. Dumas said:
>My father was a mulatto, my grandfather was a Negro, and my great-grandfather a monkey. You see, Sir, my family starts where yours ends.

>this map

AYO, HOL UP, WE CENTRAL EUROPEANS WUZ DA ONLY WHITE PEOPLE ON EARTH, WE WUZ WHITE KINGS AND KWEENZ, YOU WUS MOLGOLIAN AFRICAN PEASANTZ YE

>pict detected

>Limit of Christianity, 1030
>what is the dark ages?

>brittany
>pagan

Ahahahah its the most catholic part of france, highest attendance in churches etc... ur map is shit

>we wuz NOT japanese

no

>t. achmed "ficki ficki" al-deutschi

>Germany, England, Scandinavia
Ok
>Slovenia, Czech Republic
What? Those countries aren't core European, they're Asian exclaves.

No, South Italy created Europe.

>t. jamal ling ping gonzales

Asians make up less than 1% of czech republic.

They do suck chinese cock though

AYO HOL UP

>Greeks and Romans create civilization
>bring it to shithut dwelling snow niggers
>"AYO MY NIGGA WE WUZ WESTERN CIVILIZATION N SHIET"
>"DEM AYTALIANS N GREEKS IZ AYRAB N MONGOL N SHIET"

>american education

Go vote donald fuckboi

yes, I only feel I'm in Europe when I enter France. I don't even notice the portuguese-spanish, we're the same, and definitely not core-euopeans, and I would argue not even european

>ameritards in action
lmfao

>dat butthurt belt

AYO HOLD UP YA'LL BUTTHURT NIGGAS

ALERT TERRONE SPOTTED

>Outside the southern door of Europe proper
Did you need an image to tell you that? We don't meme around when we say that Spain is not part of Europe and has never been.
>A. Dumas
You mean the guys who was African and saw his country and dad get utterly fucked up by Spain? Of course he is going to try and talk shit.

Albanian pls

:Trading with someone means sucking their cock
Zlovakia shut up or we give you back to Hungarians

Was accurate in the 800's

"taking stuff out of context the map"

>muh core

kek

Yeah, at least on economic grounds. Over 90% of all pre-industrial economic history articles are written about the pink area, albeit Sweden/Denmark don't get a lot of stuff written about it.