PSA - We're under attack

We're currently being invaded by an army of (i hope, would be sad otherwise) paid Intel shills, being especially insidious since the 7700K temps stuff came up to light.

They're very easy to spot, catchphrases are:
>Poozen
>Poo in the loo (usually posted by itself as a counter argument)
>K CPUs are not meant to be OC'd, they just have higher base clocks
>IMG_xxxx.jpg (usually including manipulated or cherrypicked benchmarks, or badly ms-painted memes)

Ignore, report and don't pay attention to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/01/intel_amt_me_vulnerability/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aymd is garbage it always was and and will be.

>implying you're not a shill too
All gayming fags need to go back to

I fucking knew it.

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Dam, the pay must be amazing.

The problem is this. Now matter how shit a product Intel releases, AMD still manages to somehow release something worse.

>source: my ass

>tfw Tom's Kikeware still dared to spin that around to say Ryzen is not worth it and that you should be a good goy and buy Intel.

>Intel currently offers (and will continue to offer) the best processors
What kind of company still believes that the "best product" beats "good enough and dirt cheap"? How can their leaders not learn from past mistakes?

People still buy Appleshit

Best part: in response to ryzen, intel releases a 112W housefire that requires a new socket with only 100MHz faster base freuquency.

>""""""""""""people""""""""""""""

>new socket
I didn't realize

Checked

AMD shill makes a thread about Intel shills, oh the irony

A new socket a year keeps the goyim in fear

>Intel isn't paying me to shill, but I wish they would because I LOVE Intel so much and my dream job would be PAID shilling

t. AMD shill

while the meme is all well and good let's not forget intel is still the leader in performance

Performance and price

They don't even answer WHY they didn't choose any AMD CPUs.

They said Ryzen is bad for gaming, which it objectively is.

Which is a great example of people not buying the best product.

XD

>barely 5% slower in gaymen
>ignore every single other benchmarks where it demolishes intel, even the $1000+ CPUs
>GAYMEN IS THE ONLY THING THAT COUNTS FOR CPU BENCHMARKING NOW
Please get out

>every single other benchmark

Really makes you think

The i3 looks like the best buy then.

i3 is really great for the price

Didn't you get raped in the last thread? That masochistic you have to post a 0.50 second microbenchmark?

Nah, I'd either get the Pentium or the 1400

It's almost like photoshit has more than 1 function or something, who would have thought from a 4 million SLOC codebase

that logic always fucking gets me
it's often not even a 2 fps difference but people find a way to justify StutterLake

>6950X doing worse than a 6900k

Some benchmarks are just plain weird

>.5 seconds

AMD shills are really bad at math, try calculating the percentage.

>Posting cherry picked obsolete benchmarks from software that has already been patched

Wow, this guy doesn't give up.

Go watch some anime or something, dude, nobody's buying your shit, it's literally just you against dozen of others.

>not buying a 4chinz Gold Account so you can defend Intel faster

I bet you're not even a real shill

Guys, guys.
You're arguing with a idiot that thought IPC means Instruction per second, please get a grip, report him and don't respond to him, you'll just end up dumber.

They're also the leader in hardware backdoors

theregister.co.uk/2017/05/01/intel_amt_me_vulnerability/

You know every fucking shitposting plebbittor will fuck it up anyway.

What we need is mods that actually do what is needed.

>inb4 all is lost anyway

>new socket
oy fucking vey

Ok ok ok. I just read up on this shit quickly

Apparently Skylake-X is "Skylake-E" like everyone expected.

But Kabylake-X is some sort of attempt to put a 7700K in a mcuh stronger socket, even though it already overclocks just fine.

Are they now getting 7700K buyers to buy new motherboards and pay a premium just to have Intel do the delidding for them?

>They're also the leader in hardware backdoors
that's a vuln, not a backdoor
i guarantee amd has something like it but nobody has bothered to look at amd

t. ramesh

It's a vulnerability IN a backdoor. It's a "feature" that allows someone to remotely obtain root access to a machine, even if it's turned off. The vulnerability lies in inadequate authentication to access the backdoor. AMD does have something similar, but I don't believe there are any known exploits in it as of yet.

hahahahahahaha what a fag we got here.

sure you are in the same group that shills about SHADOW BROKERS not being nsa.

fuck off larper fuck off

I'm sick of seeing the exact same cherrypicked shill benchmarks in every thread. Get some new ones, goys.

>pay a premium just to have Intel do the delidding for them?

It might not even be soldered.

Intel #Housefire

A socket change next year keeps the goyim in fear.

If those are soldered, they would be automatically admitting they were blatantly lying and cutting corners for 5 years straight.

wasn't this supposed to get more PCI-E lanes?

I mean, electrically, you can only do so much...

Don't forget, this is going to be a platform more obscure than the typical LGA1151.

Considering Cannonlake is also going to be LGA1151, I see the KB-X mobos going for $350 at a minimum.

DELET THIS

Desktop cannonlake might not even be a thing due to 10nm being slower than 14nm++ until 2019

I really love that they've fucked themselves into a corner so hard.

I can't even get security updates on Win7 because of my 7700K.

I would go back to AMD but it doesn't fix my problem.

Is this what Intel said to stop overclocking the 7700k to scare people into buying this shit!?!? Hahahahahahhaa

Yep, they're in a very bad "damned if you do, damned if you don't" position. They literally got caught with their pants down by AMD literally in the worst possible moment: when their architecture is milked dry and they can't just keep on shrinking the die or increasing the base clocks.

Suddenly releasing 6c and 8c consumer CPUs right after Ryzen would mean they purposedly held the consumer market back. Suddenly lowering prices across the board would mean they've been overcharging for years. Suddenly unlocking the multiplier in all the CPUs would mean they've been lying and gimping CPUs for years. So they're left with the only stuff they do best: housefires, shills, bribing the press and anticompetitive practises.

>new socket
why...

>don't visit Sup Forums for months
>see a thread from sad AMD fanboys employing identical tactics as Sup Forums when their side is losing

Jesus christ get a life.

As an Intel user I have to say it's clear that the Intel fanboys are doing way more shitposting. I guess Ryzen has got them a little worried.

whats the matter goy? you don't like spending $500 just to upgrade your cpu?

Intel cucks on suicide watch

>cost per fps
Who gives a crap about games, every game is different and they are not a good measuring method

>People defend stutter lake
it literally stutters from frame drops due to thermal throttling..

>Stop overclocking the K series guys!

DELID THIS

>sandy bridge has best minimums
2500k/2600k were truly legendary, i miss my 2500k even though my 1800x treats me well

>5fps
>bad
>bad
>bad
>bad
>bad

I have no plans to change my 2600k unless it dies mine runs at 4.4 ghz the best chip Intel ever made.

my 2500k was at 4.4ghz since i got it in 2011.

the nh-d14 was truly the champions cooler too. i really regret selling my 2500k now i should have made a display piece out of it

The only benchmark I care about 8s the one I've yet to see: how does the 1600X or 1600 vanilla compare to my 4690K?

It probably shits on it I'm sure but I want to see how bad on a shitty graph.

To remove pajeet, insult cow.
Remind them they can make more from selling shit and piss from the one roaming around in their office for human consumption, than they do by shilling Intel from their 15 year old secondhand AMD machines they're supplied with.

8s should be is

I'm unupdated win 7 for years. No problem. Even less now that everyone is targeting Win 10.

Still rocking my 2500k at 4.6 and it only hits 50-55c on a full load.
Just wish it had vt-d so I could try setting up a gpu passthrough.

Alright is this shit real or is it just a meme?

Every fucking time one of these companies releases a product I see a metric FUCK ton of benchmarks being spewed out which all say different shit.

Oh Ayy eMm Dee is better at this gayem!
Then Oy vey Intell iz much better ad dis gaem!

But like the benchmarks are usually always like 5-10 Frames Per Second differences anyway, not only is it inconsistent but it's fucking redundant.

Then you fuckers get obsessed and start using mental gymnastics to try and categorize which benchmarks are the "shill" ones and which are the "honest to goodness truth" sharing ones.

Then you tards go apeshit over "shills" in your own board while all you faggots do is post pictures of more benchmarks, essentially freely advertising FOR these companies which you claim are trying shill.

I don't fucking care which fucking company makes a better processor, I just want to have what I consider to be the better processor when I feel I need it.
I know there are trade offs and I a can accept that.

So why all the autism?

>800x600_skyrim_benchmark.jpg
Ryzen usually ties with the 7700k while having better frametimes and much more headroom for background stuff

>350$
>on par with the 100$ AMD CPU from 2012
AHAHAHAHA

no

If you literally only play video games, sure

CANT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

Our king's back.

uggghh I can't belive i bought this.
then bulldozer then to memelake.

AHHHHHHH why do i buy all this fail

Holyshit.

I know we like to crack jokes and be dicks, but persistent negative and anti-brand threads are part of the problem.

It's at the extent that the Anti-AMD in this case are worse than the "amd fanboys"

You're attempting to understand the minds of rabid fanboys. Dont, save yourself the headache.

I've seen the benchmarks, compared them with the SB-E Xeon that i have, and almost on day one made the decision to upgrade to a AMD R7 system. Superior performance (upwards of 50% in some cases, thread for thread, core for core, and clock for clock) for reduced power consumption? Fucking sold right there.

In most benchmarks, AMD consistently is better with the minimums.

Only exception is Gamer's Nexus, which only tested on some special snowflake games that ran worse on Ryzen (many of which have been patched since then), and who run a specially customized windows that disabled everything running in the background (which is far from the same experience for your usual user)
Lots of reviews also used the same install of windows that they used for window, which had things configured and optimized during install for intel. And lots of games installs had detected intel CPUs and optimized for them, etc.
Also notice how the intel shills will cherry pick a single day1 benchmark, while the Ryzen ones are compilations with many more tests and varied tests all together.

For real world experience, gaming or otherwise, Ryzen is just plain better at every price point.
Unless you're poor, then get the G4560.

The best are those people that bought a P4E, then bulldozer, then a kabylake i5.
Those people that just can't stop fucking up.

Meanwhile I went from Tbird 1.33, to Athlon 64 x2, to i5-2500k, to r5 1600X. Perfect decision every time. I feel so smug.

Theres a simple rhyme you can remember.

If its red, it should be dead, if its blue a long and happy computing life to you, if its green, its the best team.

This is mild compared to the shilling they did for Prescott back in the day
At least you can cherry pick benchmarks with Kaby Lake, with Prescott it was pure cognitive dissonance

why do you guys need more than 2 cores?
games is not an argument.jpg

I have to believe it will be

All the herpderp-E stuff traditionally has been. Even after Ivy Bridge

blast processing

Making and selling memes on the black market