Why are Australians on this boards so remarkably superior to their Western counterparts?

Why are Australians on this boards so remarkably superior to their Western counterparts?

They're the very essence of this beautiful board, I dare say. Would definitely invite to a BBQ for some beer.

Fuck off Muzzrat. We don't like you.

Why? Are you that anally devastated baltic wog who thinks he owns Australia?

because thanks to the richness of their continent they can live lives of unearned socioeconomic comfort and indulge in vanities (shitposting and gym-whoring) without actually having to contribute anything to humanity

The good ones have left, the remaining tbqf are pretty shit, and most likely, not anglo.

>Why?
>Muzzrat
COME ONE

> Are you that anally devastated baltic wog who thinks he owns Australia?
Literally who?

Those are hot Turks but thanks

I am not even a practising muslim, but alright.

>Literally who?
I know it's you, you're the only remaining regular poster, a uni student in some shit humanities degree, and you spend your time insulting everyone but your baltic brethren

>I am not even a practising muslim, but alright.
So you admitted you're a muslim mutt? Go kys you child raping degenerate.

>I know it's you, you're the only remaining regular poster, a uni student in some shit humanities degree, and you spend your time insulting everyone but your baltic brethren
k

So you made it out alive ?

>Go kys you child raping degenerate.
Nah m8, I don't subscribe to the penal colony's philosophy of raping stray aboriginal children

I'll need some context, I managed to avoid a psychiatric revaluation and intensification of my pharmacotherapy, but I'm alright.

We throught you had been lethally cucked by the vaginal jew and you were going to hang for being gay, iirc

Oh no, I am still intimidated by overly attractive women but I am not gay (although I have nothing against homosexuals and transmissions)

>it's "the autist in Sudan who takes Sup Forums way too seriously" episode

I am not sure m8, I think >We don't like you is dead serious

t, Angus McJones of Sydney

>transmissions

Angus is off today, I am his sudanese protege covering for hm

if you're a passable trap I'd like to experiment with your genitalia and observe the changes with your HRT

You're literally autistic, I'll tell you that. Or aspergers, I don't know, you're the doctor.

I think it's Asperger's syndrome, it'd explain why I used to practice parallel parking in Driver 2 and GTA 3

MY FUCKING SIDES

haha i did that too and i'm not autistic

Dirty arab go blow yourself up

>Would definitely invite to a BBQ for some beer

Would also, and maybe for some more, who knows