Why shouldn't I replace my Nexus 5 with an iPhone 7?

Why shouldn't I replace my Nexus 5 with an iPhone 7?

Response

Because Nexus rocks

Nexus line is pretty good, why would you need to replace it at all?

Because the nexus 5 is amazing? Because you can get the 6P for the same price as the 5 was when it came out? Because the iPhone 7 is ugly and has a shitty battery? Because the 7S/8 is coming out soon-ish?

Because in 5 years you will still be getting unofficial updates and iPhone will be long forgotten.

Or wait until the new iPhone that is actually a decent update?

Here's already been forgotten and hasn't received an update since last October. He will never receive an update again. His camera and battery suck

Jolie laide.

Because the iPhone 7 is an expensive piece of shit.
The S8 or C9 pro is where it's at

>no headphone jack
lol shit

Bluetooth earbuds are sweet anyways.

I'm not replacing my Shure SE846s with some shitty Bluetooth earbuds.

Because my Nexus 5 is 4 years old and I want something new.

The Android ROM community is practically dead, I don't like how deep into Google's ecosystem you need to be with stock Android, and Google is trying up turn Android into iOS anyways.

There's nothing that I use my Nexus for that an iPhone can't do, and from what I've heard the iPhone can do it faster and with longer battery life.

Do what do you need your phone for? I am kind of smartphone guy who uses all mobile oses.

70% of my app usage every day is distributed between Riot, Pocket Casts, and Dashchan. The rest is Fitbit, looking up random stuff online, and occasionally checking protonmail. All those apps are on iOS except Dashchan, which has an alternative. Plus there's a Letterboxd app which isn't on Android and I would love.

I have Mario Run but I only play it intermittently and of course it's on iOS too.

I'm only losing customization, but I don't rice anyways.

BLOODY MOLE

Well if you dont need anything more then yeah seems like it's good swap. You have to know that ios doesn't support webms though.

I never watch webms on data, and if I'm at home I can just watch them on my PC.

I just want to do the few things I do on my phone with a nice responsive interface, and a battery that isn't dead after 30 minutes of usage.

We're not your mom, do whatever you want.

Well ios is shilled like the most in the world, and in reality it's not that much better than android if it goes for responsiveness. Also, I live in 3rd world country and have free unlimited LTE, so where the fuck are you living to worry about data?

But I have a Nexus 5 too. I just installed lineage OS and it's better than ever.

>I want something new.

Well, then it looks like you have already answered your own inquiry.

There is nothing really wrong with the Nexus phone, but if you wish to give into your greedy capitalistic nature all just to buy an Iphone because all the other normies have one, you should probably just do it.

Sheep herd themselves nowadays, which is good news for Apple.

Most people have Samsung phones, honestly. I see Edge screens everywhere.

>Look up what these are
>$999 earbuds
Please tell me that for that kind of money, you can pretty much be guaranteed they won't go dead in one ear.

Because you will havt using an iPhone after enjoying the freedom of Android for so long.

Get a Google pixel

If you had said iPhone 6 at least I'd have a serious response. The fact that you even consider an iPhone 7 tells me you wouldn't understand my reply anyway.

>the S8 isn't an expensive piece of shit
??????????

Was I talking to you in an irc chat about this earlier?