ITT: Things Sup Forums seems to hate, but secretly want

ITT: Things Sup Forums seems to hate, but secretly want.

I would want it if it had non-meme ports and didn't throttle

I really hate Apple and their fans.

Everything about their products is inferior and overpriced and even the professional market they once catered to is leaving them for greener pastures. I don't even care for the look of Apple products which I'm told is always great but it's always the same basic shit in the programs and easy color coordination in the hardware. No need for penis envy mine is a big black box.

Sorry, but I have a Dell XPS 13 on Debian Stretch and a OnePlus 3T on LineageOS and actually enjoy having a jack port on my phone and more ports than usb c on my laptop.

I own a mac mini as well as an iphone.

keep that in mind when I say I absolutely fucking hate the "touchbar"...probably would have bought one if it weren't for that atrocity

>spent $1100 on an x1 carbon instead of a memebook gay

Of course I want them. I could sell them and use the money to get a nice vacation with my gf.

XPS 13 with Fedora 25, Redmi 4 Prime with 3 days of battery life. No, I don't want your trash.

Apple Watch Series 2, because of how uncomfortable I am talking shit out of ignornace. I still expect it to be horrible value for money but I'd feel better knowing that first hand.

>he fell for the experience meme

I owned an iPod Touch once. It made me want to slit my own wrists. I sold it to a random guy on craigsshit.

Ipad

girls

>wasn't aware of the superior Spectre x360 13"

Hadn't been released by the time I bought my XPS. And I really value those small bezels, so I'd make the same decision today.

I played with an iPad at one of their stores not too long ago. I swiped on the home screen to see the next page of apps and it lagged. Laughed my ass off and walked right out. So much for the buttery smooth reputation.

I don't like glossy touch screens, so I got the 1080p mate screen, and it was kinda nice to be able to order a laptop without windows. Also, dat bezel.

HOLY SHIT APPLE BTFO

I don't hate it, I own it.

t. chink iphone clone manufacturer who jewed the fuck out of Sup Forums

I know, it was $100% great. Your mom blew me in the parking lot.

>order a laptop without Windows
Linuxkiddies can't even install an OS wow

I want surface pro with better GPU not this.

>"Turk Telekom"

Go ahead Sup Forums, I am bored. Entertain me.

I don't need a laptop nor a smartphone

Is your situation as shitty as it is portrayed in western media with Erdogan ? He's depicted like a dictator for life, kinda like Putin.

Naber usta?

I like the touchbar, but that's about it.

>76 °C

Everything such as, destruction of the culture, seperation of the population with extreme worldviews, constant culture clashes and terrorist attacks are pretty much the same as Europe. Only thing that is different is that immigration is pushed by our rightist government because of "muh muslim brotherhood". Most of the population hates Israel tho so there is positive sides of it as well.

LOL

I love bait threads on /gee/

Well, just as bad as anywhere else, then. Good luck on your chink jewery, Turkanon.

>looping cinebench for half an hour