15th September, secretary of the Interior planed the total closing of German borders because to many rapefugees came

>15th September, secretary of the Interior planed the total closing of German borders because to many rapefugees came
>moved more than 2.000 policemen to the southern borders, some by helicopter to save time
>order: people without a visa are not allowed to enter Germany, not even to claim asylum
>right before the order was put into effect Merkel used her veto and still allowed asylum seekers to come
>in October alone 202.000 rapefugees came to Germany
gmx.net/magazine/politik/fluechtlingskrise-in-europa/fluechtlingskrise-europa-grenzschliessung-deutschland-stand-kurz-31595166

>Your cunt
>What do you do with leaders that betrayed your people and literally single-handedly destroyed your country?

Germany
We give them 10% less in the next election. That will totally tell them.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.de/2016/01/24/psychoanalytiker-hans-joachim-maaz-angela-merkel-_n_9064278.html
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Merkel. She saved the Schengen.

Well, that "total" was only for thirdcountry people without a visa (i.e. rapefugees). EU citizens and people with a visa could still have entered.

>What do you do with leaders that betrayed your people and literally single-handedly destroyed your country?

we're trying to send them to jail

Sounds barbaric.

it's less barbaric than stealing hundreds of million from the State

Thank god Merkel brings millions ;^)

of muslims*

ftfy

Well, you didn't write an unit either.

Do no other countries have such great leaders? ;_;

Merkel is a traitor of the highest order and should be tried for treason.

Merkel flip flops like crazy though. Just check how many bills have been recently passed facilitating the deportation of criminal refugees at the hands of the CDU. Plus lots of other stuff our leftist parties heavily disagree with. Yet the next day she's on national TV welcoming every one with open arms.

I'm more concerned regarding her mental health at this point.

>we're trying to send them to jail

>trying

>inb4 huffpost

huffingtonpost.de/2016/01/24/psychoanalytiker-hans-joachim-maaz-angela-merkel-_n_9064278.html

>country
Merkel ruined the entire continent.

>Flag
>Chimp out hard

Merkel ruined the EU more than all of Southern Europe in 2011.

How so? You literally took no refugees. Just like the eastern Euros that cry the hardest.
Literally everyone that took a lot of rapefugees "wanted" them. I.e. Austria, Germany, Sweden, Swiss. Hell not even France took many of them.

>How so?
Fuck off Merkel.

Fucking this. Non-Germans need to stop whining. Also brits don't even consider themselves European on account of some special snowflake sentiment so who are they to complain?

Why? It is the truth. You fucked your country way before with Pakis and other trash. Right now you take non of them, so stop crying.

I laugh when countries like mine, or the Belgians, the French, the Brits, etc. cry about "Muh Merkel" even though our countries have been full of Muslim foreigners since I was born at least.

>>What do you do with leaders that betrayed your people and literally single-handedly destroyed your country?

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Dalai-Lama-says-too-many-refugees-in-Europe/articleshow/52522387.cms

"Europe, for example Germany, cannot become an Arab country," he added with a laugh, the daily reported. "Germany is Germany.

We elect their drama camp counselor son into office.

>TWO WRONGS MAKE A RIGHT

Coming from a man who had it happen to him. Tibet was purposefully flooded with Han chinese and inundated with cuckmovies tibetan girl x han man movies. Tibetans are going extinct in their homeland.

>Tibet was purposefully flooded with Han chinese and inundated with cuckmovies tibetan girl x han man movies. Tibetans are going extinct in their homeland.

He knows too well what is going to happen...

Chimped out a few too many times.

can anyone stop these mad germs?

oh boo hoo. you lot will get over it, trust me

Get fucked

>that betrayed your people and literally single-handedly destroyed your country?
Love and die for, literally.

thanks for your input

BASED MERKEL

GERMANY MUST BE DESTROYED

MUSLIM REFUGEES ARE FUCKING OP'S SISTER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY TONIGHT

Why's Portuguese labeled as African?

Memes

Bless her

I hate her almost as much as Hitler.

Because she tries to save the country while still being bound to the will of her puppeteers shes trying as best as she can.