Good riddance, Germany

Good riddance, Germany

Ouu vey Its like another bombing of ankara

the goatfucker is now really pissed off, feels so good.

you won't be that happy when armos demand reperations from precious german taxes.

>precious german taxes.

They got no problems handing that shite out to everyone in europe :DD

why would they demand reperations from Germany? serious question

It's called Empire upkeep

Hopefully this will help remedy the cockroach infestation in Germany

take a bath of dead t*rk

:DD

Why did Turks hate Armenians so much to the point of genociding them then denying it

we didn't so we didn't funocided them :^)

every fucker demands money from us

nah they will not, they kiss our feets now

damn

Serious Question: What do they teach you about "armenian genocide" in your countries? I didn't study in Turkey so I dunno about Turkish education system but I wanna hear about different countries' pov.

Nothing. Armenia is pretty much unknown

I didn't know what an Armenia was until I visited Sup Forums tbqh

99% of the shit we learn about genocide is holocaust

Like in the books in public schools, 1% of armenian genocide is like a short section in WWI section

other genocides not even mentioned

Nothing.

at least post a non-forged picture senpai

we actually covered it a little bit alongside the rwandan and cambodian genocides

Pierdogan is mad?

They taught the Holocaust, no other genocides. Not even the Rwanda genocide that happened like 10 years before.

Fuck you Turkey.
Honestly, West people.

Literally nothing, much of what I learned about world's history comes from the internet. I'm reading a book about wwI and it mentions the genocide, too

As if you Turkshits aren't the ones ripping off the welfare system more than anyone else

Nothing.

Never even mentioned in High School History, since they don't even cover the Ottomans outside of WW1 here.

I was tough to that ethnic tension exploded and that Armenians, kurds, Turks, Greek etc just started killing each other

you are spending too much time here lad.

There's enough turks living in germany for them to be taken accountable, desu.

brutal

nah, some aremnians helped destroy ottoman empire when russians kicked their asses. the armenians living in turkey had nothing to do with it, but turks got butthurt because they are weak and shit so they killed bunch odefenseless people and put a tax of 400% on them.

also turks used to kill a village of jews the street wer full of blood and they wipes this blood on their heads and chanting to allah this is where fez comes from

turks are children of stan.

We never hear of it

The Armenian genocide happened during WWI you mong

*cringes*

Because german were allies with Turkey in 1914-1918 and they say nothing to stop it so they have implication for not trying to stop it and they will demand reparation (maybe)

>german

New Turkey*

any day T*rks get butthurt is a good day for society
Danke Deutschland

kek, turkey was nazi too. How should they demand money from us?

They don't.

I've visited the genocide museum in Yerevan and Germany indeed got a bit of the blame.