What vpn does Sup Forums use or recommend?

looking4avpn

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/
airvpn.org/
thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mcdonalds wifi

Torguard. You can pay with gift cards, no credit card needed. I pay 30$ a year for torguard. Because i used the promocode: TGLifetime50.

google for streisand. set up your own vpn for $5 a month and no logs.

I currently have PIA. It's cheap, speeds are great, includes a Proxy, and don't store logs.

Although I don't know if I should trust it, since it's based in America.

I had alot of VPNs, but airvpn is the best for me. If you want a really cheap option get dicta.io. it's slow on torrents though I get around 6 mb/s while i should have 62.5

Mullvad, always use this one. No logs stored, anonymous payments through BTC, you don't even have an account, just a number you use to log in.

Did you test mullvad at gigabit speeds and how does torrenting hold up

ivpn

I use AirVPN as well
Pretty good Desu

Take a look at the VPN Comparison Chart, since many reviews are fake.

I would avoid HideMyAss and CyberGhost at all costs

PerfectPrivacy should be pretty good, cause they got investigated by some government and they found absolutely nothing

Personally I use AirVPN but you really should to a bit of research yourself what VPN service suits best for you

I rotate between AirVPN, CryptoStorm, Mullvad, and VikingVPN.

I use Torguard as well, because it's cheap and gives me decent speeds. Most importantly it gets me through government blocks.

It logs...check the terms and conditions..I have used it for a week..after it logs I stopped

windows has its own vpn client you tards

Depends for what. I use ProtonVPN, but it's still in beta, and only paid ProtonMail users have access to it.

can't find that in their TOS

>no logs

Your hosting provider most likely keeps logs of your incoming and outgoing connections.

>I would avoid HideMyAss and CyberGhost at all costs
Honeypot?

Anyone have any experiences with that trust.zone that pirates recommend?

Unlikely. Why don't you just get a cheap VPS in a third world country for that?

You're a retard

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/

Any experiences with NordVPN?

Are there any free VPN services that Sup Forums recommend?
I just need to bypass a restriction.

Running your own VPN sounds great and at all but you do lose some protection. If you're using a VPN 1000 people use someone who wants to find you has to somehow pick you out of a thousand users. That's much more difficult than knowing you're literally the only person using a certain VPN. That being said, that doesn't matter unless you're trying to hide from a/the government or a talented hacker who really hates you for whatever reason. I'm assuming you just want to torrent shit without your ISP knowing so you'd be fine with any VPN that allows torrenting.

airvpn.org/

Used it for about 6 months, never had a dropped connection, never had any speed issues. It's great

You could actually say that.

They are known for handing over IP addresses to any authorities, even for DMCA stuff.

What country do you live in?
Have you gotten any ISP/Lawyer letters?

None, because I'm europoor

UK, not a single one.

That's good, thanks for the info.
I use AirVPN as well, but I live in germany since here the copyright trolls and ISPs are on a fucking rampage all year long and it gets worse and worse

What's this "VPN doesn't do anything, they can see your IP anyways" thing people are saying?

Tor forced to only use nodes from countries which truly respect your freedom

Riseup vpn

DK reporting in
I got a letter about fucking "Ash VS Evil Dead"
Welp... Guess I'm a VPN user now

Just a meme unless you have a really shit VPN where the IPs are leaking

Also you should always test leaking by yourself as well

So you are saying you can get in trouble for torrenting movies older than 1 year?

Can you get in trouble for using exodus or streaming movies from websites?

Which vpn lets you post on Sup Forums?

Back when I haven't used a VPN I got two at once, really wasn't fun to sort that out

You can get in trouble for everything you mentioned, the EU court recently said that streaming is completely illegal as well

Not older than a year, for everything, but after 3 years no one can do anything anymore.

>the EU court recently said that streaming is completely illegal as well
The perks of living in third world country.

>muh privacy

just use tor and tor internal services only then you dipshits.

VPNs literally do nothing but shift the identity from your ISP to some other meme company which is likely as bad or not as bad as your ISP.

Nice dubs
>you should always test leaking by yourself
How do I do that?

> Russia
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Ipleak.net

You can even test you BitTorrent IP there

> Libtard
AHAHAHAAHAHAHA

What does Sup Forums think about riseup?

unironically mantis vpn

Nobody here uses a VPN for privacy. We use it to pirate stuff without getting sued.

There's other uses like bypassing limits on certain sites and geolocation blocks.

>riseup
Things fall/set in the "down" direction and climb/rise in the "up" direction. As if it could be otherwise. Stupid name.

so you use it to consume media you aren't entitled to?

just don't pirate then jesus fuck.

Oh fuck off

Got vps for 4$ a month ( ovh ). I installed openvpn on it and so for it works.

What?

pick your own
thatoneprivacysite.net/simple-vpn-comparison-chart/

>using a VPN
what are you trying to hide OP

>Trassia
ishygddt

>PIA is a TorrentFreak sponsor

So what?

the one you build yourself.

Does anybody know if I can use PIA in Iran? I will be going there on holidays but I still need to work...

>Iran
>holidays
Don't fucking go dude... You can go anywhere in the world and you want to visit that shit hole? I don't even feel bad if anything happens to you.

Is Mullvad the best?
Has the most greens from all the others.

solid advice, mate. I'll take that into consideration.

>Iran
>holidays

You can be held there if they want, and many things are illegal.
Please user... Stay away.

>Iran
>holidays

>i believe everything the media tells me, the world is scary, id better stay in my house and continue consuming like a good goy

t. brainwashed ameriburger

>not wanting to have a one day marriage with some iranian whores
lmao fag

I am not American you cunt. I have also traveled around that area.
It's not worth going these days, pretty dangerous. It's like traveling to Somalia and expecting everything to be okay.

>Completely disregard the source in the article
Retard confirmed

What's the difference between VPN and proxy?

It's pretty weird to go to Iran for a holiday, but it's actually one of the best places in the middle East, and is much more modern than any other country there.
He is probably going for religious reasons though.

DELET

>it's actually one of the best places in the middle East
For shia that is.
Better ME contries would be Turkey, Lebanon, good Egypt, UAE, Saudi and Israeli.