Europe 2050

I'm a time travel and this is how Europe looks like in 2050. If you want to ask any questions feel free to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tengri Khanate or Muslim Khanate?

>Visegrad
Kek

How is the Visegard Federation space program faring ?

Europe is completely owned by Visegrad by 2100, also a lot of territories on Mars

Post some intrigues, who's in war with whom, what's economic, technological situation.

Deus Vult when?

Strange. Is the economy of the Visegrad Federation still based on plumbers exports and mass exodus towards Islamic Republics, like in the 2010's ?

I imagine Vilnius and the Lithuanian people must be quite prosperous in the federation, what is their status ?
Finally, is LIBRUM VETO in the constitution of the Visegrad Federation ?

Also why

>Holy
>Muslim
>Empire

And not

>Holy
>Persian
>Empire

Now

I heard something gone wrong in federation's mars colonies, what's the latest news.

>Deus Vult
It's already happening, you're just saying it in latin. What is happening is ma sha' Allah (what God wills).

i approve

There should be a word filter for this
Deus Vult => Marshallah

Isn't it inshallah?

That's "if God wills it".

>Post some intrigues, who's in war with whom
Moors and Ottomans are in constant wars over North Africa, France and HME don't like each other, Islamic UK is being invaded by the US who want to reclaim these lands for the white man, in general Islam is strong but divided as fuck and Visegrad greatly benefits from it.

Chinese effectively killed Russian Federation and took all the Far East.

I'm not sharing the new technologies because it'd effectively shift this timeline. We are only allowed to meme but not really to do anything important(muh history preservation shit).

YES! IMPERIAL MASTER RACE!!!
We are the ones that shall unite Latins under a Flag

Answer this () you kurwa

>2050

>Polskastan Rzeczpospolita Musumanska

youtube.com/watch?v=cWBKFr3AvdA

>Is the economy of the Visegrad Federation still based on plumbers exports and mass exodus towards Islamic Republics, like in the 2010's ?
no, they are based on many things, diversified economy
>I imagine Vilnius and the Lithuanian people must be quite prosperous in the federation, what is their status ?
their status is just like the status of any other republic of the federation, they aren't much more prosperous than any other nation

the most developed region is Warsaw(the largest city in VF)

>neo ottoman empire
Every person in the balkans besides the albanians and the bosniaks would fight to the death before they allowed t*rks to rule over them again.

well... they did

t. mohammad

>Still no Karelia

You guys are boring and unimaginative

What happened to the United States? Id it a fully Hispanic country now or did Trump finally crack down on illegal wetbackery?