TFW laugh at fatties in the fat hate threads on /fit/ because I look like shit and it makes me feel better

>TFW laugh at fatties in the fat hate threads on /fit/ because I look like shit and it makes me feel better
>TFW in my head I always imagine myself as a big, fit alpha male but every morning in the shower I face the truth
>TFW try to only look at myself naked without my glasses because then I can't see how I look very clearly and it kind of looks like my fat is actually muscle since my vision is so bad

Who knows feel?

>tfw totally content being 5'11 135lbs
YES YES YES!!!!!!

Post your girlpussy

Meh, kinda. I've lost like 161lbs and started lifting, but I fucked my shit up so badly with loose skin and subcutaneous fat deposits that I'll probably always look like shit.

How do I look like this

I've been eating high protein, I've been doing my push ups and squats and cardio

My legs are skinnier now but I can't lose the fucking moobs and love handles

jesus m8 how fat were you

Nice job I guess but kinda sucks with the loose skin desu

i'm at work

>jesus m8 how fat were you

352 at 6'3, BMI of about 44. So yeah, 191 now and a BMI of 23.8 (still on the high side, but within normal range and not embarassing). At least I look like a human being with clothes on now.

go to the bathroom

true dude.

Good work I guess, really sucks about the skin tho. Any chance you can get surgery for it?

I exercise almost every day and eat relatively healthy. Sorry m8 I don't know that feel

>tfw manlet tho

Start counting calories. You don't even have to work out to lose weight. As long as you don't eat to much, you can just lie still all day and still lose weight.

>Good work I guess, really sucks about the skin tho.

Thanks. yeah, but it's not that bad. I only have some on my lower belly, all it really does is giving me more of a "gut" than I actually have. Thankfully I didn't get any on my upper body, so moobs are completely gone.

>Any chance you can get surgery for it?

Not through the national health service. They do offer it if you have legit medical reasons for needing it, like if it's in folds and you get like heat rash/infections from it. But since my shit is literally just a minor cosmetic issue I'd have to pay for it. Not that expensive, it runs like $6000... but still.

How are the steroids working out for you?

Doesn't matter what you eat either. I mean, eating healthy shit is a good idea for a number of reasons, but 2 Big Macs is below 1000kcal, if that's all you eat per day you'd loose weight fast as fuck.

Point is, dieting isn't hard, you can eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you make allowances for it within your energy expenditure for the day.

I'd just pay for it. $6000 isn't too much and it's worth it

I'm getting gynecomastia surgery soon

This desu.

That guy has no muscle mass, it's literally just being lean

im a few pounds lighter than you, we're skeletons dude

That's a girl

skelegirl

Not really

135lbs is pretty much perfect for a 5'11 girl

You have a problem op.

I'm working on getting leaner m8, you don't have to bully