/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Gearbest is taking forever to ship user's shit • user unbricks his RUIZU X02 • user gets a hairband • user receives a case for a mp3 player • user shows off a Baofeng UV-5R • user can't decide on which action cam to get, posts a comparison Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/2017-Luxury-Brand-Watches-BOBO-BIRD-Mechanical-Watch-Men-Wooden-Wristwatches-Genuine-Leather-Strap-relogio-masculino/32794425107.html
vid.me/rbsc
aliexpress.com/item/2014-Hot-Sale-TIME100-Sun-Moon-Phase-Taichi-Pattern-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Skeleton-Mechanical-Watch-W60012M/1722780081.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Watches-Luxury-Brand-Top-FORSINING-Tourbillon-Automatic-Mechanical-Wristwatch-Men-s-Unique-Design-Tellurion-Pattern/32716387351.html
aliexpress.com/store/2805143?spm=2114.01010208.3.21.aD6TG4
spicesinc.com/p-3665-taiwanese-gunpowder-tea.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_tea
aliexpress.com/item/3-Pairs-6Pcs-Black-Small-Middle-Big-Size-KZ-Original-Noise-Isolating-Comfortble-Memory-Foam-Ear/32662044075.html
aliexpress.com/item/4Pairs-8pcs-KZ-Noise-Isolating-Memory-Foam-C-sets-3mm-5mm-Comply-T100-T400-Ear-Tips/32471195727.html
aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-Soft-Silicone-Corded-Ear-Plugs-ears-Protector-Reusable-Hearing-Protection-Noise-Reduction-Earplugs-Earmuff/32798426654.html]
aliexpress.com/item/New-100pcs-Painted-Model-Train-People-Figures-Scale-N-1-to-150/32793104686.html]
aliexpress.com/item/10-rooms-painted-light-burning-car-model-scale-cable-w-N-1-150/32791229751.html]
m.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Global-Edition-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1129991.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/1-Pair-2pcsEartips-Ear-Sleeve-Ear-Tip-Earbuds/1825606_32763218632.html
world.taobao.com/item/43655020792.htm
shop144392449.world.taobao.com/
aliexpress.com/store/group/NiceHCK/1825606_509118143.html
youtube.com/c/ComfyTechReviews/live
world.taobao.com/item/549236938994.htm
discord.gg/tDPRrPJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Top Watch
aliexpress.com/item/2017-Luxury-Brand-Watches-BOBO-BIRD-Mechanical-Watch-Men-Wooden-Wristwatches-Genuine-Leather-Strap-relogio-masculino/32794425107.html

low-effort regularop at it again

Why can't I order anything from Russian federation?

Can we get /ourguy/ Comfy trending on Vid.me? Can we topple the Amazing Atheist?

vid.me/rbsc

>$500 headphones
>Demented retard
They recorded the album at 94kbps

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

>paycheck just arrived
>bored af

what /csg/'s most recommended chink shit these days?

whoever said firefly 6s is good last thread better be right, just ordered 2 and 6 batterys

Naw man, I don't review. I'm just some fag from Sup Forums who didn't drop his trip. Does it bother you?

On a sidenote, still considering those Vsonic IEMs user recommended. Especially them having detachable cables seems like a great option to me.

aliexpress.com/item/2014-Hot-Sale-TIME100-Sun-Moon-Phase-Taichi-Pattern-Genuine-Leather-Strap-Skeleton-Mechanical-Watch-W60012M/1722780081.html

aliexpress.com/item/Mens-Watches-Luxury-Brand-Top-FORSINING-Tourbillon-Automatic-Mechanical-Wristwatch-Men-s-Unique-Design-Tellurion-Pattern/32716387351.html

Swing DIY IE800

aliexpress.com/store/2805143?spm=2114.01010208.3.21.aD6TG4

is it worth to buy a chink tablet ? I just want it to read mango and stuff

Get a Huawei mediapad

I need a good mouse and keyboard but I don't want to spend a fortune. I don't really give a shit about mechanical keyboards or uber precision movements and sensibility, I just want something that works well and won't break in 2 weeks.
Any suggestions?

I think so. I bought a Chuwi Hi8 2 years ago for the exact same purpose and it has served me well.

Any tea experts lurking around? Can you comment about the quality of this "superior green tea" blend by its picture?

dont do it, another user was hospitalised because of chink tea

That looks like dried animal droppings.

Pretty sure I can see a piece of lead in there.

Looks ok for general consumption but not that fresh

looks like Tieguanyin, it's ok but i'm a heathen that prefers bags

>Try and buy extra batteries with my camera because only 1 is included
>sorry we cant ship products that contain lithium with this product please order separatly
>8% discount code is a 1 time use

I'm no expert on gunpowder and the like, but it looks much like what I would expect. Pellets look kind of shiny as well which I think is supposed to be indicative of freshness.

DCH standard by the looks.

Are chink backpacks reliable? I've been caring my thinkpad around for a while and it destroys my backpacks at an alarming rate.

Any /fit/izen here?
Do you have bougth 2,4-Dinitrophenolate on Aliexpress?
Want to get some plants grow fast.

ew looks like a bunch of used condoms smashed together, it's watery as fuck, I would dry the shit out of it first.

spicesinc.com/p-3665-taiwanese-gunpowder-tea.aspx

Get a Tigernu or Muzee

Already did, it's my pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_tea

Probably just an insect.

It's dried tea, but I read that shinier pellets means fresher tea.

Interesting, I must research what this means.

Alrighty, thanks.

Get a magicforce keyboard from Amazon.

Which of these is better, or are they the same thing:

aliexpress.com/item/3-Pairs-6Pcs-Black-Small-Middle-Big-Size-KZ-Original-Noise-Isolating-Comfortble-Memory-Foam-Ear/32662044075.html

aliexpress.com/item/4Pairs-8pcs-KZ-Noise-Isolating-Memory-Foam-C-sets-3mm-5mm-Comply-T100-T400-Ear-Tips/32471195727.html

Get a Renault Keyboard/mouse combo on Ali

Just ordered the Vsonic VSD5S the user from last thread recommended. Got 10 pieces of shitty ear protection [aliexpress.com/item/10Pcs-Soft-Silicone-Corded-Ear-Plugs-ears-Protector-Reusable-Hearing-Protection-Noise-Reduction-Earplugs-Earmuff/32798426654.html] for whenever I forget these. Couldn't resist and also included some scale N figurines [aliexpress.com/item/New-100pcs-Painted-Model-Train-People-Figures-Scale-N-1-to-150/32793104686.html] and lit cars [aliexpress.com/item/10-rooms-painted-light-burning-car-model-scale-cable-w-N-1-150/32791229751.html] to play around with.

All in all a good order. I've been awaiting all my current orders lately instead of ordering new stuff, so it feels good to throw some money towards our beloved chinks once again.

I didn't say it last thread but it is a good camera. Lighter than pretty much any other action cam at the expense of not having an LCD viewfinder. Will work on USB power with the battery removed for further weight savings. If you use it with the waterproof case you'll want to put a packet of that silica crap in there to prevent fogging.

Can you delete videos from the sd card with the front screen or the app?

Is banggood safe? Specifically this
m.banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Global-Edition-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1129991.html
Aliexpress is giving me a fuckin hassle and I need paypal

Lmao

that actually looks like good value despite being an ultimate shitter

Mantistek GK2, I have it and it's amazing.

It's safe but they take ages (weeks) to ship out stuff

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE FUCKING CHINKS AND DEBIT CARD COMPANIES IN GENERAL
I AM IN A VERY UNIQUE SITUATION WHERE I AM A STUDENT LIVING ABROAD FOR A YEAR, AND I WANT A FUCKING NEW PHONE REEEE. I TRIED ALIEXPRESS BUT MY AMERICAN CARD WAS DECLINED BECAUSE I CONNECTED FROM A FOREIGN IP. SO I WITHDREW CASH FOR A PREPAID VISA AND THE BIGGEST ONE THE STORES HAD WAS $100. SO I TRIED BANGGOOD AND MADE MYSELF A GOD FORSAKEN PAYPAL AND GUESS WHAT? MY FUCKING PAYPAL WAS DECLINED
SO I WENT CRAWLING BACK TO ALIEXPRESS AND ASKED MY FRIEND BACK IN THE STATES TO ORDER FOR ME AND ID WIRE THEM THE MONEY. AND NOW ALIEXPRESS THINKS THEY HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT AND IS DEMANDING PHOTO ID
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THIS SHIT TO WORK FOR WEEKS

Use two prepaid cards to charge a Paypal account with foreignbux, then buy the phone with that paypal account.

we're in the sorry for your situation, but thanks for the keks
(try gearbest + pp too, friend)

>tfw iDeal

why did he used your account LAMO.

So I just found out there's a small farm about 15km from here that sells Civet Poop at a very low price. Is it better to buy cheap Ali Chinese Coffee or should I stick with the more expensive CP?

A few chink discussion points:

Using KZ-EDR2s at the moment and I think they cost around 4 dollars? Ridiculously good for the price. Wouldn't be annoyed if I'd paid 25.

Got a Mi Band 2 on the way. Should be good? Sick of watches running out of battery.

Why do I get tempted by a GPD Win every single day?

buy poop, support your local economy

The thing is you have not even tried a Chink $25 IEM yet.

Where does one get a prepaid on the Internet without too many questions attached?

Mi Band 2 is ace. Sure it's not as versatile but it does exactly what you need it for, its a personal favourite. Also it really helped me lose weight.

You can thank samsung for that.

Sounds like a shill desu

Got my teclast x80 pro for basically just reading mango and it's pretty damn good in that regard. Shit battery and garbage network card, but it's good enough, and for the price I can't complain.

shulda got iwownfit i6 hr

I've got X80 Plus and I rate it, but I find the dual boot makes both partitions too small. Might flash it to Android only.

I also have X98 Plus II and it's absolute trash. The wifi is so pathetic that it's no use as a consumption device

> add products to cart
> checkout with iDEAL in aliexpress app
> "do you want to continue with the rabobank app"
> yes
> mfw i only have to press continue and it's paid

>ING
>want to pay with iDeal
>scan QR code
>immediately actually paid
>tfw able to do other stuff instead of fucking around with credit cards

Couldn't find ifyouaintdutchyouaintmuch.png there

aliexpress.com/store/product/1-Pair-2pcsEartips-Ear-Sleeve-Ear-Tip-Earbuds/1825606_32763218632.html

link? i havn't seen that brand before. seems a little expensive compared to others in the same price range though

The same place you tried to buy the $100 prepaid card.

>I TRIED ALIEXPRESS BUT MY AMERICAN CARD WAS DECLINED BECAUSE I CONNECTED FROM A FOREIGN IP.
Why the hell don't you just call them?
At least on my MC there is a free number on the card. Tried it once and the guy was very helpful. Such declines are very common, I think they should be able to resolve this very fast...

Tell me more about that

Do I get big muscles with that

>foreign ip
if only there was a way to make it look like you're connecting from an american ip

man, this comfy guy knows how to get 1.7m views in no-time

Does anyone have any experience with getting cheap posters? How much does one cost? I'm speaking custom one especially.

And a dead liver

For 12 you get a very good quality big poster

>Baofeng UV-5R
how much $$?

what are those user

30$ i think

sauce to that?

Ebay, search custom poster

Late reply but world.taobao.com/item/43655020792.htm

What are those IEMs?

unban zambz

banggood gave me some fucking weird ass RU/CH tracking that apparently is swiss but doesnt work anywhere even though theyre shipping from hong kong

did i get chinked? or should i just wait a few days for the tracking to update

Well, my $60 gaming mouse died right after the 3 year warranty expired. I figure it's a better idea to go with something cheap to replace than to hope for something that will last forever. Anybody know any mouse that's really big for big hands, optical, corded, and has a thumb rest?

I've been seeing a number of things but nothing quite as big as I want. Anybody seen anything? I've already resigned myself to it looking retarded.

In theory you can with the app but in practise it's easier to remove the micro SD and do it on your phone/computer because the app is one of the worst pieces of shit I have ever used.

these are gleam audio 1+8
shop144392449.world.taobao.com/
sold on ali as nicehck dz9
aliexpress.com/store/group/NiceHCK/1825606_509118143.html

they're expensive, but i've ordered a pair of 1+3 from the taobao store that were $100. you can customise the shell/faceplate & tell the seller how you want them tuned

thanks m8, the taobao store i linked above has 12ba and 14ba, i think they also make the 18ba sold on aliexpress too

do the tips feel /comfy/ ?

thanks. I bought them from an importer in my country for a bit more... I remember seeing them listed in ebay or amazon for even less than that :/

Buy a $30 gaming mouse instead, like the mionix naos or DM2 comfy
They're good if you wear a large glove. Might be too small for an extra large hand.

Guys don't buy Chuwi Tablets. I got chinked hard. My hi10 plus worked fine for 2 months and then the touch screen stop working abruptly.

serves you right, dumb-ass anime poster

just downloaded the app to check it out and cant even get the settings menu to open lmao

yeah they're really comfortable. they don't create a proper seal so you can put them in and take them out really easily. don't think they will last very long tho desu

What is the Chinese for PC fan filters?

youtube.com/c/ComfyTechReviews/live

Lmao

Is this legit?
world.taobao.com/item/549236938994.htm

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY

discord.gg/tDPRrPJ
;^)

Anyone have an info-graphic for RC stuff?
Looking for an RC car but it seems like there's so much shit on Ali. Just wondering if there's a list or something anyone have?

I've been looking for this jacket for a long time now but:
Does any AliExpress seller have any green jacket that resembles that one Japanese bomber jacket that has 'polizei' in the back of it?

I'm looking for a bomber type jacket not a pull over one, but I've seen pull over hoodie with the 'polizei' logo in the back though

When you guys browse ali, what do you sort your results on? Orders, seller rating, something else?

grow up

I don't know much about casual RC stuff you give little timmy to play with, but hobbyist-tier RC you're better off looking at actual RC communities and what they use/recommend. DIY stuff isn't very common in this general but loads of RC hobbyists buy shit from china.