Is your body ready for the next revolution in gaming from Windows 10...

Is your body ready for the next revolution in gaming from Windows 10? Im starting to think as a hardcore power gamer anyone not using windows 10 will be left in the digital dust now.

bgr.com/2017/01/13/windows-10-creators-update-game-mode/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfoJO_eThTY
newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm playing morrowind on archlinux just fine with openmw

slowpoke.jpg

this.

I don't play games because I am busy with studying , gf, friends or reading programming and other books.

I don't know how do you have a time for that.

Can I develop iOS games on Window? No? FUCKING DROPED

I am a developer and was skeptical about upgrading to windows 10 at first, but having seen all the new features, I am literally blown away.

It's useless, lol
youtube.com/watch?v=LfoJO_eThTY

Give it up, poojet. You won't sell forced updates to gaymers by disabling notifications.

I don't really notice a difference. If anything, because the creators update (once again) broke a bunch of my settings which result in some slight performance and usability decreases, it seems to perform worse for me.

You must be on some serious "digital dust" right now to even ever consider using Windows 10.

i dont use windows and i dont care about games that need an internet connection to work.

99.99% of users here use windows 10 or phones. just go look in those speccy and home screen threads that reach the bump limit in few hours.

without being able to validate the game through online methods there is no way to guarantee your safety as a consumer that the game media you are using weather bought legally or not is legally allowed to be used.

Really? I was in the impression that half of the people here are Linux fanboys that use Arch/Gen too and shit tall any somewhat user friendly distro.

>users here
No. Those are Sup Forumstards who think videogames = technology, and who think knowing how to install a cracked game makes them a genius.

this
how do people manage to combine games with education, employment and training

>gf
jej

>morrowind
mah nigga

Yet you have time to shitpost on Sup Forums, seems legit

....i feel bad for people with boring busy lives doing tedious nonsense they dont enjoy. to live as a Match, living to be burnt out and discarded.

Please move this shit to Sup Forums and don't come back. Games are not technology, and putting together a PC is about as easy as legos and does not make you a technology guru, no matter what your mom thinks.

>putting together a PC is about as easy as legos and does not make you a technology guru, no matter what your mom thinks.
Explain this genius who is already going to be offered a full free scholarship to MIT then.

Umm read the fucking article, it's about a feature in windows, it's 100% technology

so if Optane is technology driven why is it limited to 7th gen intel? is there any alternatives that do the same thing for all processors?

I just love Windows 10. It really revolutionised my workflow! I am particularly fond of the new start menu. Quite ingenuous!

>Explain this genius who is already going to be offered a full free scholarship to MIT then.
Source pls
[spoiler]I hope you are lying otherwise I will off myself[/spoiler]

>as a hardcore power gamer
Who the fuck uses phrasing like this unironically?

Not gonna lie, former windows 7 user here. It's fucking hilarious watching win 7 crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let Stallman get the nuclear codes

newsofthesouth.com/whizz-kid-joshua-ngoka-builds-computer/
He literally built from scratch the article says the fastest computer in their entire house revolutionizing how the family uses computers due to what experts are calling his untapped genius IQ.

I wonder if a white child would be able of this.

>mfw I have windows auto reboot post updates turned off so all windows 10 can do is keep recommending me the creators update and not actually follow through.

I kept hearing that that specific update was breaking people's installs. Fuck that nonsense.

i meant the MIT scholarship part. Thank god user was just kidding.

kek
i want to be a hardcore power gamer. ive got a backlit keyboard and a monstrous, industrial accident looking mouse, what else do i need?

Hardcore gamers only play DoD:S and you can play that on GNU/Linux.

sorry user but you got that wrong.
You need an ancient industrial looking keyboards and a mouse with pulsing rgb backlight.