KeepAssX.

kwallet

YourMomsAssXXL

not mine :^)

iCloud Keychain

pass

Firefox
Notepad
One passw for email one passw for everything else.

blacked!

lesspass

Honestly, a notebook.

>stacy rifles through your things and steals your diary, gives it to chad so they can laugh together about your deepest thoughts and fears
>they discover it's your passwords to everything
>with a simple decoder ring they are able to break the primitive cypher
>they log into your facebook and post pictures of your hentai collection

don't listen to this guy op.

LOL

LastPass works fine

botnet

KeePassX

Never use closed source password managers that are connected to the internet. You're just asking to get fucked.

Paper, pen, whiteout, a cipher, and a good brain.
You write down your passwords after memorizing them, then white it out gently.
Skip a couple of pages and start turning your notebook into a Do It Yourself Goosebumps books, finally settling on a page where you write new passwords in ROT13. Then you keep the notebook and use the ROT13 as a red herring, because you ripped out the page with whited out passwords and burned it.
However, you can lightly color in the page beneath the original passwords and they'll show up in the slight indentations from the pen. You keep that page hidden, and never color it in until your retarded ass realizes it can't memorize 34-string bpasswords.

LastPass or 1Password

keep ass x

KeePass
It's open source, and unlike other password managers like Lastpass it actually lets you have the file containing the passwords, so you can make backups, put a copy in a safe, etc. You can also use online storage to access it from your phone or browser extensions.
My only gripe is that the extensions don't work nearly as well as lastpass, but they're okay.

Keepass and then use keefox for firefox integration. Also syncthing for database syncing.

If you need anything more than your browser's default then you should kill yourself.

this guy knows

I'd say Keepass with yubikey plugin and a yubikey, because cameras are everywhere nowdays.

I don't have a yubikey tough, so I don't know if the method actually works.

KeePass Classic Portable
portableapps.com/apps/utilities/keepass_portable

thehumanmind.exe

I hate you so much

Huh? Why?

Bitwarden

I use a notepad I keep in my room. I could lock it in my safe if I was afraid of someone stealing it for some reason.

privacytoolsio.github.io/privacytools.io/#pw

mfw i use the same thing

>X