Poland

Whats your honest non-memey opinion on this country?

I don't know much about it but it sounds pretty comfy, I would like to visit it one day.

its my home. poor country with beautiful places. people are eighter honest and friendly or angry drunk shits. its eastern europe

Better than its reputation. Lots of beautiful clean old cities. Only been to Krakow but I hope I can visit Danzig, Wroclaw and some other cities some day. Poznan? Warzwa? Dont know which cities are old and beautiful.

Sage

oh and Poles are extremaly self loathing and insecure about their place in the world.
they rant about how shit their country is but if foreginer would tell same thing they wouldbe outraged. nothing wrong in pride, its just a trait

Kill it.

I am Greek

Polish girls are very hot and they all love Asian boys alot.

Its just like older siblings banter their younger siblings in a mean way, but if someone else does it to your siblings you go nuts

>Polish girls are very hot and they all love Asian boys alot.

Warszawa is clusterfuck build after ww2. ignore it
Poznan and Wroclaw are lively places, especially when youll go into small forgotten yards and streets. be careful tho its dangerous there
you may also want visit Bieszczady and Maxury in summer, nice camping or hiking spots

>>Polish girls are very hot and they all love Asian boys alot.
With her Asian boyfriend

>>>Polish girls are very hot and they all love Asian boys alot.
Why do all White girls love Asian boys?

only asians in Poland are vietnamese and they stick only ti their own kind. good, calm and hard working people

>Polish girls are very hot and they all love Asian boys alot.
what fast-food restuarant is this?

>>Polish girls are very hot and they all love Asian boys alot.
More pics of her with her Asian boyfriend

This guy isnt a Viet.

mcdonald

one of great grandparents was a polish immigrant who came to the US in 1910s

I'm pretty sure it was more than just one.

It's a nice country with some great people.

"Hey guys!

I just wanted to ask you what do you think about the town Yapacani in Bolivia

Pls no meme opinions!

Thanks a lot, I know you must have some opinion!"

One of my best friend is polish and I wanna visit there with him but I am kinda scared because of I heard that some Polish people are really religious. I am christian but still my passport says I am Turkish, soo yeah.

Another weak-minded pole who thinks that his country is weak and unkown to other people in the world.

Because of fucktards like you on Sup Forums,there's memes about polan and those are not very good memes...id say rather bad/stereotypical memes.

Definitely not good memes.

No.

They have the most arrogant politicians, but polish people seem to be quite nice. Tyskie sucks though.

How does it feel that when people ask you what you do for a living you lie to hide the fact that you have actually been shilling pro race mixing material from some Asian guy

My wife is polish and i try to be nice when we go there but in reality i just hate it, it's a shithole of a country with horrible winters and crappy food. Also, I'm not fan of polish men, it's amazing how dumb, aggressive and alco-depressed an average Polak is. Women are mostly fine and good looking.

Honest opinion :
Good country.
>Good people (except in capital, like everywhere)
>Great fucking nature
>Very good histrory and castles
Visit real Poland, not toutistic shit. You'll be surprised

Very beautiful cities, but they have so much shit they don't deserve, and that was just given to them out of pity. Even their recent economic boom was fuelled by the west. Hard to respect them. Also, they come here in droves and steal our jobs, don't pay taxes and take child money home to poland

>they have so much shit they don't deserve
So untrue. You obviously had a bad experience in there. Go to speak to people... They're so nice and true.

Real people I mean, no Warsaw corrupted goys.

>Very beautiful cities, but they have so much shit they don't deserve
??
What do we even fucking have? A middle sized relatively poor country?

>they come here in droves and steal our jobs
That's your own government's fault

Do Polish people have feelings?

Go back home

>but they have so much shit they don't deserve
Yeah, fuck off. If Greece or Spain could have drained EU funds, then sure as hell can we.

I don't know... Do Mexicans have feelings?

We love you guys, everybody in Hungary loves you.

Good, disciplined people in a country that's been fucked over repeatedly so they are a bit wary of change and cling to old religious values.

>Lots of beautiful clean old cities

True... once you get outside the tourist central, the "No Jews"/football graffiti is every-fucking-where. And the authorities have addressed it: "no, this not racist and we're not going to clean it up or do anything about it."

Bolan does deserve some of its shitty reputation. Stupid people are the norm.

If given an IQ test, the average Pole would (I'm just assuming) score in the near-retarded range. The kind that in other countries might get a criminal immune from prosecution.

>he "No Jews"/football graffiti is every-fucking-where

you mean like pic related?