Wtf?

wtf?
This kinda just happened.
I didn't drop it or anything...

Time to die.

Give it back Tyrone

Don't lie, everyone cas see impact there.

My friend just randomly cracked his SGS4 back in the day. To this very day noone knows when or how.

yh, but not the kind of impact from a drop
drops usually damage corners

Did you save the bullet this phone saved your life from?

>there's a hole in the screen
>dindu nuffin

Nah bros this is my own phone, OnePlus One from early 2015 with the cyanogen branding, running Oxygen

The touchscreen is dead but the LCD works fine

I guess maybe I threw my headphones onto it and got it just right?

Is the OPO particularly weak to that kinda thing? I've dropped it countless times before and its been fine.

you can see the impact on the case. you dropped it on an edge or dropped something heavy on it

you sat on your phone clown

There's a giant mark on it. Sometimes glass phones crack due to heat (a kinda common problem with Z3Cs for example, but it's usually on the back), but this really seems like it was hit by something.

You did drop it or sit on it or something.

I dropped my old samsung galaxy on the concrete like 20 times without a case and the screen never cracked.

I believe that you don't know why it happened but this did not "just happen". What do keep in your pocket along with your phone?

Do you remember bumping in anything while your phone was in your pocket?

>Sup Forums is not your tech support

>i didn't drop it
Lying, you can see the impact zone.

Please post in spg
or preferably don't post at all, nobody cares that you broke your phone

This. Something was between the screen and your leg and there was enough pressure.

> His phone isn't solid and well built enough that he can't sit on it and drop it from chest height without it breaking

Bought into the HTC One M8 meme and I'm glad I did. I took the case off a few months ago because it was bothering me, have since dropped the phone many many times from various heights, even landed glass down on concrete plenty of times. Screen is almost flawless, though the whole frame is beat to shit with plenty of scratches, but no dents.
The phone is indestructible.

nah i had this same thing happen once, i dropped the phone and screen landed directly on the corner of a brick, made a break just like OPs

>I've dropped it countless times before and its been fine.

Just because it survives a fall doesn't mean it's still as good as new. If you can't hold on to the thing eventually something is going to give.

>you were just looking at your phone
>suddenly the glass breaks
TETSUO?

I had a HTC One m7 and after the case i bought for it broke about 3 months in, i just went raw and let it collect battle scars, it's still in tact to this day.

Now I have a HTC 10 and I feel like taking off the clear tpu case i have on it now just so i can feel that glorious metal + chamferred™ edge

why are you lying OP?

My friend got the same thing. Also oneplus one

>never ever dropped a phone before
>never broken anything before
>recently dropped my redmeme meme 3 meme because of the slippery metal backplate
>screen smacks the pavement
>pick it up
>only a minor fracture
>peel off the protector
>good as new
I will never understand how normalfags manage to break stuff and so often

HAHAHAH!
I can't understand you suckers you buy the latest and expensive shit, you pay for brand and a shiny case and then you drop it or bust it, IT'S SO FUNNY!

I don't buy the latest shit I wait a few months till the prices drops where it should be and always get a decent brand but not the top but the inside parts have to perform. AND ALWAYS PAY ALMOST HALF FOR THE SAME SHIT YOU DUMB ASSES DO.

Every fucking day someone comes into my shop and bitches about something like this. fuck off. if you didn't drop it you either packed it in a too tight bag or put something too heavy ontop of it.

also fuck you.

>3 yr old S3
>dropped like 50 times
>still werks

u either gotta stop buying shitty phones or stop playing football with them