One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born welsh

how can I end this disgrace of a life

Try suicide by cop but instead of cop use Her Mejsty's Imperial Honor Guard.

First

Try being born with Finnish genes in the Swedish culture. I'm cucked left and right.

>0 chance at life
>because was born in eastern siberia
That is real shit, from my poin.of view you have no problems

>cheaper uni education
>can put another language on your CV and literally nobody will test you on it
there is hardly any difference between being english and welsh, you can drive two hours down the road and be in england, just leave you bellend

You don't know what is true suffering. This guy here knows

Imagine being born into a poo in the loo family.

How come they don't just kill themselves?

Not going to university, see no point in it. It's more of a realistic meme.

Also there's like no jobs around this area. Its full of 'traditional' jobs whereas I'm like the one of the few around here with tech interests. So anyone actually using your CV is an achievement.

Yeou re right. He was born in motherfucking Britain and he like "look at me im so unhappy". What do you know about real shit? You re in an english speaking country which in EU and with the best education. I even cant go to damn poland

join the SAS

They are happier than him, because if you were born in poo in the loo, everyone around you would be the same tier with you. You wouldn't even notice that your life is shit.

I'm a paki/poo and looking need some things translated in Russian later. Might hire you in 5 years lad.

>eastern siberia
What do people do there?

Literally just move to Scotland or England

How difficult can it be?

Ok, you re in a world of shit, just kill yourself.

>Scotland
I want to kill myself, not have others kill me.

Drink alcohol and die. Nothing more. I watch anime sit here, drink some coniac and smoke weed

people here in Japan work hard and die. Not much big difference.

"around this area" it's a fucking tiny country, wouldnt exactly be difficult to just go to one of the big english cities you nobjockey

PRetty privileged boy.

You have the hour of doing suicide by Her Majesty's Imperial Honor Guard. Most people can only due suicide by cop but they'll end up as just a stat. You'll end up as so much more

also where in wales? i am from birmingham and it isnt exactly far, i cant imagine living there and thinking "oh there are no jobs here" when you have such a huge city a short drive away, used to date a girl in shrewsbury which is right near the welsh border and it took like no time to get there by train

I don't wanna die like my parents and the most people here or in Japan. We're in the same shit, my Asian brother

Mid west wales, I.e. the place with shit. Yes I could goto england but good fucking luck getting anything in this day and age. If youre not a privileged person, you can fuck off basically.

what do you mean? i have lived in different parts of england and am here in spain now and i cant imagine i was born in a different "day and age" i am in my mid twenties. you dont need to be privileged to move out of wales, there are still jobs in the big cities. if you are in any way competent you could go to london and within a week or two find a job, you just need the drive to do it.

cymru... cymru am byth?

dim lloyger.

Lol you pleb absolute pleb

suicide by cop, but before it happens go to england and try to take as many anglo scum with you as you can. At least this way you will die a hero