twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

just this

pastebin.com/jFUxbHBm

>tfw learned 8051 asm in school

you have 30 seconds to tell me the size of zmm registers

>not RISC-V
Enjoy getting obsoleted

Yup...and ARM, PPC, MIPS, VHDL, SPARC, I have a lack of friends.

512 bit

>VHDL

Heh, I know z80 assembly: )

who is he?

No, I'm about to learn assembly though, not sure if I want to start with 6502, Z80, or 68k

she's got nudes
pls refrain from posting anne frank

Kyle aka "Eliza"
nudes from when he was 15

How do you 'know' an assembly language?

i wonna cum in his mouth

you got beat whyte boi

By learning one

And how do you do that? It's like saying you 'know' stdlib.

You are beyond autistic

VAX is the best asm. Too bad the platform is utterly dead.

For good reason, though, since it was utterly impossible to decode it with good performance. Also enjoy your 8+ byte instructions everywhere.

Of course I do. How else would I even start to debug C programs beyond the most trivial of problems?

I know 6502 assembly and m68k assembly

Z80 is pretty nice

enough to read, not enough to write

I remember learning Z80 assembly to make games for my calculator in high school. It seems a bit too low level for me, probably couldn't be bothered to learn a different version.

x86 is just as inefficient. It took many years and billion of dollars to make the huge decoding frontend efficient.

Learning x86 is a shit ton of fun if you enjoy programming. Done the first 100 project eulers in it. Good language to know if you're interested in seeing what compilers do to optimize, and debugging purposes.

I've leaned:
Z80 for Gameboy development.
6502 for NES development.
x86 for reverse engineering study.

At least the average instruction size is less than 32 bits. Also some VAX operand formats had side effects, which you don't have on x86.

Yup, also 8051/2 assembly, plus AVR, and bit of ARM

Learning assembly is not a hard task desu, just the basic instructions (mov, jmp etc) and you're done since everything is pretty much the same. Maybe some architecture specific details about a few registers but they aren't too bad

reply to this post if your first 68k experience was through Sonic hacking

>gaymen
Kill yourselves

>your inspiration of learning isn't what I like!!!!!!!!!!

no, you kill yourself dumbfuck

I only know a little bit of 6502 assembly from programming on the BBC Micro

Literally fucking why? x86 ASM isn't for humans, it's designed for compilers.

Agreed. I can't play games anymore since I see it as an enormous waste of time and I'm not 14 anymore, but I have no clue where I'd be if I never got into hacking Pokemon games and trying to use Game Maker.

i had to learn if for some class in college like 2 years ago,already forgot everything to be honest,because i never used it again

Which do you prefer Z80 or 6502?

No real preference. I view them as different tools for different jobs. I learned 6502 first; after that, Z80 was a cake walk. If you're interested in checking them out, I recommend the Rodney Zaks books. They're pretty easy to find on the net. After looking at the Amazon listings for them, I'm kicking myself for not saving them.

I only know MIPS but I know it p well

>Useless old hag
>useless language
Checks out

>>useless language
really making me think over here.

Outdated and useless, like your whore waifu

They broke up.

sure do.

no but I know MIPS but im pretty sure once you know one assembly you know them all

>outdated and useless
>even though nearly every PC uses it