>>60267146

it's actually great. germans literally threw away the last leverage europe had against us. no more threats, no more blackmailing on this subject. i hope they will pay reparations as well.

for once irrational german foreign policy worked as our favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpHiZAne1aY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one likes t*rks lol even muslim loving euro cucks hates them :DDDD

>this damage control

it's not damage control. it was syrian control and germans vetoed it.

Why would they pay reparations? That makes no sense.

they knew and didn't try to stop it. in fact they orchestrate it. so they are guilty too. or at least that's what their parliament said yesterday.

So you agree that your country is guilty of genocide?

>germans literally threw away the last leverage europe had against us. no more threats,
No they have about 2.71 million. Plus every rapefugee that left your shores.

Suprised you aren't blaming the Kurds as well.

So Poland should pay reparations because most of the camps were in Poland?
Poland knew, they did nothing to stop it.

poland didn't control huge chunk of ottoman's army during ww1.
post 1912's ottoman's were german-boo. nearly every general, pasha, mayor were german-boo.

>tfw discussing the Armenian genocide with Turks and they deny it

youtube.com/watch?v=UpHiZAne1aY

the official stance of turkey is that they massacred armenians because they rebelled during world war1

A massacre is 10-100 people, tops. 1.5 million Armenians, and only Armenians, is genocide.

>1.5 millions
when this meme will end

man it has got to be a lot even if it's not 1.5 million

1 million. Fine.

>A massacre is 10-100 people
lol

> 1.5 million Armenians, and only Armenians, is genocide.
Turkey claim it's closer to 500 000 .

but the number of casuality is irrelevant, that's not what define a genocide.

You'd need to have proof that the ottoman empire was trying to wipe out the entire armernian population

genocide requires state's intervention though. i can't remember any execution order by ottoman official or gas chambers or concentration camps.

The official stance of Turkey is that they discovered America too.

I'd take anything Turks say with a grain of salt.

This was said by a government official of theirs
>“Although the German government does not want to accept it, the Turkish nation has a taintless, glorious and noble history.

>Population size within the empire between 1914 and 1915 is a controversial topic. Most estimates by Western scholars range from 1.5 to 2.3 million.
Half or 1/3rd of the population died.

>they

he didn't say turks, turkey. this place was always pathetic, but it's getting even more cringewortyh nowadays.

yeah that's bad

that happened around a million times during history.

It's just weird to put that in the same category as the shoah. The natures of those 2 acts look very different to me

Except there was no rebellion and it's a waste of time to explain if you haven't come to the right conclusion yet.

>Except there was no rebellion

Why would you believe that people who were being treated like shit by the ottomans wouldn't revolt ? I know i would

population of Armenians was around 1.2 million really, giving the impossible number of 1.5 million deaths makes the case already seem farfetched.

TURKROACHES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Defending your people when the government itself harms your people =/= rebellion

you fuckers actually tried to kill our beloved sultan in 1905. ofcourse allah protected him and you failed.
talk shit get hit.

Shut the fuck up you fucking cockroach

>talk shit get hit.

Nice meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres

friendly reminder armenians are caucasian invaders who had no rights in hittite fatherland. i am glad we removed them in the end. better late than never i guess.

>T*rks actual believe they're Hittite

>Turk having an identity crisis

I knew this was coming, but not that quick.