>wake up
>the world is now pic related

What would you do, Sup Forums?

>that Mexican part

CHI

die due to adverse climate conditions

masterbate 2 cute lolis

be triggered because france is still there

this and hide in the forest as the world turns into turmoil thanks to lack of resources and a total system collapse.

Party poopers.

>Remove keb-
God dammit

Drown

Join the navy and begin patrolling our territorial waters to turn back the influx of immigrants.

>no Taiwan
Fuck you too then

I thought we were friends

Nothing would change, I would still wake up and masturbate to pictures of anime pictures into a crusty old sock and never leave my room except to put a fresh hot pocket in the microwave

卍ARYAN POWER卍

You still have Azores though

Laugh in the afterlife as the sea level drops and the stupid spaniards die

>lack of resources
>Russia and Canada still there

Yeah Canada and russia will just up their production off raw resources and other basic shit to cover the missing stuff Asia(china) produced before while everyone is starving and dying from massive climate change and failed harvests.

You really don't have any idea how important Africa is to the world economy do you?

swim

I'd rather drown than swim to Asspain tbqhwy lad

Get to high ground as many major ocean currents are no longer regulated by continental landmasses

finish the job and remove spain from existence

Admitting you can't fix yourself on your own is a good start to becoming a normie

probably watch the news but eventually get bored and go about my day I guess. Just feeling more sad and lonely.

>still too much mexico desu
>Australia exists
>Sweden exists
At least Iran, China, Iraq, Syria, North Africa, East Africa, Colombia, Panama, Bolivia, Argentina, and Venezuela no longer exist to trouble us.

Hmm.. so we've basically removed all tropical forests, which will probably kill Earth's carbon cycle as we know it. Sea levels would ultimately shrink, though, so some new forests might grow somewhere else. The Thermohaline cycle will adjust in an interesting way, I guess - who knows, will England actually get a nice climate that doesn't drive its inhabitants towards suicide?

kill as much white people as i can

The Panama Isthmus is gone, changing ocean currents and turning Ireland into a savanna anf England into a mediterranean country and the actual Mediterranean becomes a coastal desert/wasteland

Also, Polar icecaps will subside but due to higher surface area for ocean water to evaporate, more rainfall occurs and turns Antarctica into a Siberian tundra, dominated by long grasses and lichens.

kys ar*p

Invade russia of course.

Muh falklands

Look at lonely little Australia.

i'd be happy because i'd be dead

you realize most of the stuff you own is probably made in china right