This goy got it.

>a fucking leaf
every time

/luso/

Do you have money?

Ok, you have to abide by a few few pre-requirements though

1. Be white
2. Don't be a leftist
3. Be willing to pledge total allegiance to Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of Canada and Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith

I'm not a girl, sorry

I'm trying to find a Canadian gf though, it's hard as fuck to get a visa to Canada if you're a white American male

I only have $20k USD in the bank. I'll finish my degree next year. I'm hoping to get a work visa
Check
Check
Mmmm idk

>Mmmm idk

Unfuckingacceptable.

You will have to whether you like it or not though because it's part of the Oath of Citizenship:

>I swear (or affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will faithfully observe the laws of Canada and fulfil my duties as a Canadian citizen.

Who here /int gf/?

lesotho when?

>don't be a leftist

Meanwhile 70% of the population voted for weedman or the NDP. Try to get out of Alberta sometime Cletus.

I would also like to emigrate to Canada.

Would you guys accept me as a white, right wing Brit?

My dad is Canadian, so I was born with a citizenship and have a Canadian passport, but I have never even been to Canada.

My life is boring and I have nothing going for me now, so I figure I might as well try to start life anew in Canada; obviously I'd have no legal problems immigrating.

Anyhow, do you guys have any tips? Which city should I move to? What should I do there? I am 23 and have a philosophy and linguistics dual major degree from the most respected liberal arts college in the US, if that means anything. I also am fluent in French. I have some family in Edmonton but they are kind of dull, and some family in Nanaimo but I don't really know them that well.

find a proxy and start making mom jokes.

I just cut a maple tree down. How does this make you feel?

>Meanwhile 70% of the population voted for weedman or the NDP

Since when did 39%+19%=70%?

Don't be a tard. We all know that the Liberals won only because people were sick of Harper. Canadians are by and large very centrist, as we switch between right wing and left wing governments every few elections.

We do it all the time.

>My life is boring
why do you think moving here will make it any better? this cunt is supposedly very boring.

Fug, forgot about the Bloc and Greens. In any case we certainly aren't particularly right wing, when it comes to economics we're centrist and with social issues we're pretty leftist.

The fact that 4 out of our 5 parties are left or centre left is pretty indicative of this.

I just want a change. It's not that I think Canada is more interesting than the US; It's that I think a country I don't live in would be more interesting to live in than the country I do live in. I just want to do something and switching countries sounds like something to do.

This is correct, there was the Strategic Voting thing going around right before the elections, and everyone was sick of Harper and the shit that got him into power in 2011.
strategicvoting.ca/

Yeah but look who the voted for. Initially the NDP had the lead, and one of the reasons that they lost it was because they were "outflanked" on the left by the liberals.

The Tories only win when there's low voter turnouts anyway.

Yeah, the NDP were honestly a better choice this time around, so the strategic voting also did some harm.

bump