Away from the desk

>away from the desk
>use Razer Blade as a performance laptop

>come home
>connect laptop to Razer Core eGPU, external monitor(s) and other desktop peripherals
>enjoy Razer Blade as an even more powerful workstation desktop

>you are now living the power convertible lifestyle

How can a setup be so comfy?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/omfdF
youtu.be/BOFZGCwoRmo?t=6m7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>razer

Muuuuuuh gayms

>all that money and you're playing dogshit games

lol

Razer:

>expensive
>poor quality
>pajeet customer service

I'd buy mice and keyboards from them, but that's about it.

God dammit OP that picture would be pretty comfy if you didn't have the cable management skills of a dyslexic bonobo on PCP.

I'd just like to add to your post that the majority of their fan base are under 12 and all have 'gaming' youtube channels.

>poor quality
My pair of electra headphones lasted 6 years before they finally broke from getting chucked too hard. I need anger management but razer is fine.

>willingly belong to the branding of a company
I bet you also wear low quality clothes that blatantly display the brand's logo.

Meanwhile the headband on the man-o-wars I bought were broken in a week, and that's treating them with kid gloves. No throwing, spent their entire lives on a hanger or my head.

I don't see how this is any better than a proper desktop at home and a proper portable device if you need one. Does it end up being cheaper or something? What's the point of doing this instead of buying the best product for each of the 2 jobs?

>broken in a week
I haven't ever owned anything Razer but if any product breaks within 1 week you very likely got unlucky and received something faulty in the first place.

What's to say it isn't?

The laptop is genuinely comfy, and there is literally nothing wrong with eGPUs other than the fact you're probably not going to run anything other than Windows on it (as if you care when buying a gayman machine)

I'd still never buy one thanks to razer's shitass customer support and quality control

Turns out it's a known issue.

imgur.com/gallery/omfdF

One less computer to maintain.

>What's to say it isn't?
Wait, isn't what? Cheaper? No idea, I didn't look into prices, maybe it is. That's the only legit reason I can think of going for a setup like this, though I wouldn't do it myself. I much prefer having a proper desktop with the expandability and CPU horsepower which comes with the territory.
>as if you care when buying a gayman machine
My desktop plays games and dual-boots Linux, I don't see why this is so far-fetched. There's nothing really special about a "gaming" computer.

Is this only a razer thing or there are similar solutions for non-razer products?

What would happen if I bought their eGPU and used it with my non-Razer laptop?

Enjoy the CPU bottleneck

>One less computer to maintain.
>He doesnt like giving mainteinance to his computers

fucking casual

YMMV.

youtu.be/BOFZGCwoRmo?t=6m7s

A thinkpad + a $30 exp gdc and your choice of GPU.

see

i did the math on that on a while ago and the value for the money is terrible. also the razer blade stealth CPU really isn't very good

it's better value for money AND performance to buy a decent laptop with onboard graphics and a dedicated gaming machine

Kek

I wouldn't and Haven bought any product from them. Fuck them.

Why is the green LED mismatched and a purple LED lit GPU?

can vouch on the Electras, i have had mine for about 3-4 years. only thing i had to fix were the ear cups, but they were very cheap to replace. the long ass cord is still perfect despite being caught on so much shit.

whats strange though is that they are going for 100 bucks now, but i swear i bought mine for like 30 bucks on amazon new.