Ok so I'm 28 years old and I'm desperate for making good money, preferably online...

Ok so I'm 28 years old and I'm desperate for making good money, preferably online, either as an entrepreneur or working for someone.

What are some Sup Forums approved jobs and skills I can learn to get to a point where I can work on computers all day?

Never done programming, but is learning Swift + some Objective C viable?

>Swift + some Objective C
Just forgo the ObjectiveC at this point and learn only Swift. Most likely than not, you won't have to do anything outside of Swift you just want to be in the Apple ecosystem.

>learning phone languages
You're going to be making shit apps that nobody cares about and gets you no money unless you make the next flappybird.

>You're going to be making shit apps that nobody cares about and gets you no money unless you make the next flappybird.
I assume if I learn good ASO (good descriptions, screenshots, etc) + some minor blackhat methods for ratings when the app is released I could make good money.

you think money will make you happy you are going to be surprised when it doesnt, and dickhead A, who always makes more than you, has everything you think you want and is a dick

I still live at home with my parents, make a shit wage, and I sleep on the floor because of lack of space in my room. At the very least I want decent income to move out.

>you think money will make you happy you are going to be surprised when it doesnt
I'm pretty sure making more money would make me happier, yes.

Bend over.

What's next.

>either as an entrepreneur or working for someone

Those do tend to be the things you can do for money.

It seems OP is like me, nearly 30 and penniless. Yes, more money would make us happy.

I feel you bro, I sleep on the couch in the living room. I'm gonna give this programming thing one more shot myself.

money might not make you happy by itself but it sure as fuck makes your live easier.

Why not webdev, op? Sup Forums agree webdev is easy to learn and most likely have lot of need

Money may not buy happiness, but without it one can't buy anything.

working well with people and meeting goals on time.

>I'm nearly 30 and have achieved nothing
Then go to your next construction site and do a job determined for you.

Bite down hard on something.

It will to a certain extent. If you don't have enough money to live comfortably and worry about money then having more money is going to increase your wellbeing so you can focus on existential misery instead.

What did you do for the last 10 years?

Started several businesses and failed them all because I always lacked one thing: traffic/customers. Do achieve that I need to be good at marketing and I've always failed at that too. Despite failing so much I'm still have perseverance, the one thing a lot of people lack.

For now I want to do something like programming but I don't know if I have a guaranteed job with good money if I study Swift.

And I don't dwell on the past.

Do you have a relevant degree? If not get one.
learn something professional(like programming) along the way and you'll hopefully get a decent begginer's job.

nice english

I'm sorry for your pain atleast you can save others from it

Without a degree in Comp Sci, learning programming doesn't mean shit

To achieve that...

Fixed. I was on mobile for that post. Your English isn't half bad either.
Surely real world experience would be preferred for some jobs.

Y-You too.

>Just forgo the ObjectiveC at this point and learn only Swift. Most likely than not, you won't have to do anything outside of Swift you just want to be in the Apple ecosystem.
Not OP but is this true? I live in Texas and I don't think there are demands for Swift developers out here.

>limiting yourself to "just online"

yeah good luck with that. Move your damn body

>Move your damn body
I'm currently a roofer here in TX making $110 a day after taxes and I have been a roofer for 10 years. I'm farm tanned as fuck. If you've read the thread you would know more of where I'm coming from.

ok so learn how to program?

Never done programming but you want to work with computers? Try to get an A+ certificate and a help desk job, or Network+ and a NOC job. Programming jobs would want more like a 4 year degree in computer science or software engineering.