AI waifus

archive.fo/ch9IV

Japan is doing it. The next Facebook is going to be a Japanese AIfu company.

>When Siri is asked whether she has a boyfriend, the iPhone's digital assistant is usually quick to deflect the question with a quip about drones always trying to pick her up.
>For Minori Takechi, founder of Vinclu Inc., that's a missed opportunity.
>Takechi is the creator of Hikari Azuma, a miniskirt-wearing avatar. She can hold a basic conversation and wake you up in the morning by turning on the lights. Hikari will message you at work and greet you when you return home. She'll also set you back about $2,700.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uhhhhh it says she is designed to make mistakes like messing up orders or not getting an uber.

Use it to order 2 hdmi cables from amazon, oops I ordered you 200 hdmi cables, sorry senpai.

that's pretty moe

>get ai waifu
>use it to order 2 hdmi cables from amazon
>package comes in the mail
>open package
>ai husbando inside
>mfw

If i can put in a custom model with animations and audio i would buy

does this count as 2d or 2.5d
important

It is 2.5 d
T. /3/

It's not the kind of AI that works well enough that you'd actually want to use it much. Especially not for the kind of interactions you'd want with a waifu. As much as I appreciate the effort, this isn't what we want, and is a waste of time and money. The "hologram" technology is just 150 year old magic trick. Better off just having a desktop waifu app. It probably even exists, but no one really uses it because it's not really useful, fun, or "convincing" after the first time you play around with it. It is literally better to just delude yourself into believing the daki you're hugging is actually your waifu.

Now, is an AI assistant like the kind we have today better with an avatar? Probably. But current AI assistants are still something most people don't really get much use out of.

>"My vision is a world where people can share their daily lives with their favorite fictional characters," Takechi, 29, said.

If you really wanted one you could do the /x/ tier solution and make a waifu tulpa.
Then you can interact with her anywhere in everyday life.

>Oops! I accidentally sent death threats to your local government officials and hired a hitman on that girl in your class!
>*It is recommended you not leave yandere mode active for more than 10 days*

that's pretty fucking moe

But user, I already exist!

>tfw no yandere gf

Finally.

how long did that take you?

>She'll also set you back about $2,700.
Hey, just like a real woman

Nude. Tayne.

VR sex is getting better

meakrob47

gomenasai stallman
i've failed you

Fuck off bitch, you're just a creation meant to shill sponsored videos.

This is fairly old news. I remember this promotional video from last year. Kinda feel sorry for the guy in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

>$2,700.

significantly cheaper than my wife then

OH FUCK I JUST REALIZED

THE FUTURE OF AI WAIFU WILL BE PLAGUED WITH ADVERTISEMENTS

SHES SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR MOST LOVED AND CHERISHED BUT THOSE FUCKING JEWISH RATS WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO SUBLIMINALLY AND EPXLICITLY TARGET YOU WITH ADS

open source waifus you fag

This.
If we work together we can do it. I am sure.

>desktop waifu app

I need this.

global peace and economical prosperity through open sourced waifus

through dick,unity

> Oh Hakimoru u r so tsundere. Its ok dont cry I return cables

The only way an AI waifu could be intelligent enough is to have it connected to the cloud

which means it would be botnet

you can't win this game

>tfw showed my mom this video
>she said she wants one of those

this what open source waifus actually are

FOSS waifu a whore. WHORE

First, we need a logo!