Does anyone live in a country or area where more than half the people are this fat?

does anyone live in a country or area where more than half the people are this fat?

in my area its probably 15-20%, much lower among young adults too. i wonder how basically having half your population being overweight changes things.

also, holy fuck southerners, shittiest american memes are coincidentally southern memes.

>USA

Based Colorado

>MS almost completely maroon
another reason I hate this place

>tfw my county is yellow
feels good

>mfw i live in the least fatfuck county in Michigan
Oakland county is embarrassed to be associated with you fellow Michiganders, get your shit together.

>Easterners
I hope you guys like living in a post-industrial wasteland

The coasts of florida are killing it, everyone is thin and super good looking here. Colorado did nice, lots of out doors people in that state. Northern california did good too.

tbf most of the counties in western states are so depopulated a few starving illegals can really swing the numbers.

>Based
>yfw Colorado is the best US state with 21.3% and pic related for comparison

>not realizing niggers and mexicans are a thing
Honestly CO's numbers are astonishing given the amounts of shitskin that reside there. Their whites must literally be bulemic at a 50% rate minimum to make up those numbers.

obsessed

colorado is lower than that, its a really nice place with lots of activities to do.

pretty much just living kilometers above others guarantees non-fatties won't survive muh lack of oxygen.

>mexicans and nigs
All those obese creatures in the people of walmart pics are white. Being obese is a redneck thing.

>pretty much just living kilometers above others guarantees non-fatties won't survive muh lack of oxygen.
There are plenty of fatties in Denver, most of which are minorities. You're right though, in the mountains you rarely see a fatty who isn't an active, yet alcoholic, grandpa who wears flannel and votes reform party.

You mean OBESED!

>Mexico that low
Old statistics?

white southerners are super-fatassfat though

west virginia is the second fattest state and one of the whitest

Well we could look at memes, but why don't we look at statistics? The statistics show that black and spic Americans are, by far, the fattest fucking pieces of shit on planet earth.

Excepting maybe Samoa.

Awful...

True, but astonishingly black southerners manage to be even fatter. And CO isn't in the south.

Canada's at 27% nowadays too

that graph uses states from over 13 years ago

>states
stats

it mostly depends on the area though. rural areas are basically fat-zones and urban areas are much lower.

27% is a bit high, last numbers i've seen are 20% or so.

>Well we could look at memes
Are you stupid? The people of walmart isn't from Sup Forums so it's not a meme. They're real life animals which is why it's so popular.
>why don't we look at statistics?
Didn't you listen to Mark Twain when he popularized the phrase "Lies, damned lies, and statistics." When I go out the only ones I see using fat scooters on the street and in stores are whites.

>stats are racist
Shitskins everyone

>mark twain was a shitskin

Mark Twain doesn't collect medical or census data. Because he died..110 years ago.

This is a geography thang not a race thing. New York and New Jersey have a huge black and hispanic population and isnt red

West Virginia like 99% white and it's completely dark red.

>2000

this map isn't really a good reference because it seems that the definition for obesity varies by state