Who cares about a few people getting shot when guns are cool as hell...

who cares about a few people getting shot when guns are cool as hell? why do your europeans sacrifice hours of fun over a few fatal bullet wounds? I bet you also ban riding in the back of pickup trucks, emasculated yurop00rs

Doesn't the us have a ban on that, also?

umm... shut the fuck up??

american obsession with guns is a mental disease

it obstructs proper reasoning

I agree

I also believe that gun use and safety should be part of public education and that high schoolers should be provided with handguns in order to study this subject

>emasculated yurop00rs

hurr durr herp derp

we eat fucking kinder eggs, mate, a weapon so potent and dangerous it has been banned in the US

>murrikans will never live on the edge and eat kinders as a snack

fucking faggots

>we eat fucking kinder eggs,
>Be French
>Eat Kinder Eggs
>Choke
>Die

No, its the only thing that keeps us free. When you disarm a populace you no longer have citizens, only slaves.

Read history faggit

as simple as that reasoning is I agree, some things are just cool as heck and should not be banned, like drifting and fireworks

gun rights is a vapor to cloud political say

americans don't care as long as they have their guns

this is misdirection and the greatest gift the government can ask for

>why do your europeans sacrifice hours of fun over a few fatal bullet wounds?

>Implying they've gotten rid of the bullet wounds

Thats the most ridiculous thing ive heard all day.

The precise reason we have guns is to ensure freedom against a tyrannical government. Why would that be the greatest gift a government could ask for

that you think some how it matters, makes people politically lazy

>who cares about a few people getting shot

Stopped reading there. You have the highest rates of gun violence in western countries.

If you have a damn about people's liberties you'd do back ground checks on them before handing it over to a "real nigga" and those school shooters you hear about on the news. It won't stop all gun related deaths but it will certainly decrease them.

Dumb seppo.

>drifting and fireworks

Youre alright, Chile.

It's actually physically impossible for most Euros to own pickups due to the narrowness of their roads and how small their car parking spaces are.

this

>If you have a damn about people's liberties you'd do back ground checks
Stopped reading right there

>2 threads later
>Waaaa why are Yuropoors so means always mentionning 9/11

Sensible chuckle

>Stopped reading right there
stopped reading right there

You don't even know you're talking about. We do have background checks and all that shit, it's just that when people don't properly secure their guns and allow children to get a hold of them or mentally disabled people. that's when the trouble happens

>this koalafucker thinks anyone in america can just walk into a store and buy a gun and leave.

Theres 5 day waiting periods, background checks, and you cant own one if youre a felon or mentally fufucked in the head.

Do research before spouting bullshit, Brucie boy

>Implying all death related to guns are caused by toddlers and retards

>>Stopped reading right there
>stopped reading right there

Don't meme me right now, I'm not in the mood

How do you figure? I don't even own a gun but I'd much rather live in an armed society than the alternative.

Who should protect your family, the state? It's ludicrous to expect a free man to delegate something so important to an institution that has proven itself incompetent in matters as simple as purchasing toliet seats.

Well yeah, there are crimes of passion and people fucking around that end up killing someone, etc. Thats gonna hapen, its just in the numbers. But if youre talking about crime, most of those guns are illegal. If you have a firearm registered in your name you're not going to commit a crime with it because it'll be traced to you. Most guns that crimes are committed with are illegal firearms

Why not ? After all it
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Don't respond to me unless you're going to contribute to the discussion

i remember that post

>If you have a damn about people's liberties you'd do back ground checks on them
That doesn't make sense because I can read their rights anytime I wish to and it says "Shall. Not. Be. Infringed."

Seems to me a background check infringes on their explicit liberties as a free citizen.

Most gun deaths are caused by people who can't legally own guns to begin with so banning guns won't solve anything, just saying...

I also have the basic screenshot, here

"protection" by physical means is irreverent when you are dealing with the government, they can literally erode all rights except for the rights to arms and you cannot protect a thing

it is not about the ability to own guns, or to delegate any responsibility, just because you can have guns doesn't mean you have the choice over following laws

it is a mistake to thing gun ownership will protect you from government abuse because evidently it does not

That's correct.

Alrighty then
I don't have any opinion on this anyway, just like the presidential elections, I don't know your country

Bitch you weren't even adding anything constructive to the conversation to begin with

When was I talking about fighting the government? Oh yeah, I wasnt. I was talking about protecting one's home.

Do you object to that position or do you wish to continue conflating it with an unrelated issue?

>Bitch you weren't even adding anything constructive to the conversation to begin with
Stopped reading right there

I will not continue to conflate it with an unrelated issue

You trying to be cute with me?

maybe :3 u a qt? post bp

>post bp
No Bruce