Your cunt

>your cunt
>is it normal and okay to marry your cousin
america
yes

Flag
Yes I actually dated my cousins when I was young and there was nothing weird about it

It's a pretty big taboo. Our politicians wanted to ban it, but they took pity on the Muslims who do it. But our government does warn Muslims against it.

what if you had a really cute cousin? would you date her? or at least give her a non-platonic smooch?

I unironically have a 10/10 cousin. When I was on vacation with my family and she was 14 or so she once casually asked if I would do her but then she switched the subject 1 second later before I could respond.

I would without a doubt.

psst... hey user... kiss me... no one's around... grandma will never find out...

>tfw my sexiest cousin shat out two mulattos

at least in a while you will have qt mulatto nieces

cousins*

>america
>yes
Sure it is Aziz...sure it is.

When she was 6 or so she used to send my older brother love letters. But my older brother is a lot better looking then me.

>it's family reunion time
>you want to smooch one of your extremely hot cousins for hours in a closet but you are afraid of being called an incestuous pedo molestor

Only from mother side. Its a big no if the cousin is from father's side

what the fuck is wrong with you

Suppose it can't make your genes pool any worse

Yes, it's ok.

My brother is dating a first cousin.

I also have a 2nd cousin who is very hot and i wish i could date her, but she lives far away and now has a Chad bf.

only in Bavaria

is that because Bavaria is the best?

Are you Pakistani?

So?
NO

what are you then

English

America
No, Wtf is wrong with you

If you guys ever end up dating/marrying some chick from North Africa, Western Asia, or Southern Asia, don't have kids with the broad.

australia
only in tasmania

>italy, spain, and portugal darker than the rest of europe

m80s...

Iceland
it's not only accepted but expected actually

argentina
no. its really gross

yes it is normal, I used to scratch my dick in my cousins vagina with our pants on, it was so good and funny

Andalusians know what's up.