Why do most former colonies detest their former colonizers while former British colonies have a friendly relationship...

Why do most former colonies detest their former colonizers while former British colonies have a friendly relationship with Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBvY-ECIVY
youtube.com/watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHjVuSiSOrs
youtube.com/watch?v=HvraeP29XNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most of our former colonies detest us user it's just that we finished off the savage Americans and Aussies drop kicked Abos

The British Empire did nothing wrong

>finished off
Pfffft we broke away

Why can't u military?

He's referring to the natives

He was referring to variety Americans. Why are Americans such retards

I thought India had good relations with Britain now? What colonies specifically have a bad relationship with Britain in 2016?

t. Canada

>Begs for French and Spanish help
>We still had a higher is ratio in north America
You got BTF

You're not helping your country's stupidity stereotype.

>still lost to untrained citizens with farm equipment

Vietnam

>friendly relationship with Britain
I wouldn't call it that.

Afghanistan

Yeah you pretend to be our friend and we do what you say but in the end you always betray us because you're only in it for yourself

Fiji I think.

7/10

Pretty gud bait.

That was a civil war.

Afghanistan

We are the closest to brits but we are on the other side of the world.

Afghanistan

If Canada and Greenland wasn't in the way I reckon it would only take a few secs

Because we are shit, and it's easier to blame the colonizer (an historical cause), specially in the heads of the average joão. When in reality is mostly our proper incompetence.
For example, I don`t think the english speaking africa see the brits in a positive way... or am I wrong?

Culturally, you're more American than British.

>Culturally, you're more American than British.
Bait?

Isn't there a lot of south Americans in Spain?

Yes, and there is also a lot of Spaniards in Latin America

American culture is existent. If you want to bully a country with no culture, make fun of Canada, which is a big version of Minnesota.

Not bait, our media is cluttered with US stuff and less and less UK stuff. But we still play the same sports as the brits minus soccer and speak much more similar to brits, those are reasons why there are so many british and irish people here.

>Muh Hollywood trash
>"Muh" food
>Muh shit rap and fashion
>Muh liberalism

I think it's funny how your labor party is called Labor after our labor activities at least that's the story I was told.

>Media
Kill yourself bogan

>most popular name in London is Muhammad
>"British" culture

>MUH MUSLIMS
>implying brits don't have 10/10 culture

>shit rap

pls
youtube.com/watch?v=iJK0OGlhKF4

You can't say that when the only British states you have left are Utah,V Vermont and new Hampshire

>t. country that eats up the culture we shit down it's fat throat

All rap is shit but we're better at it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9XBvY-ECIVY

Fiji, with the Union Jack on their flag?

While the State of Israel is still quite friendly towards the UK,
the Brits have long been neglecting their Jewish colony
and decided to assist our enemy Arabs instead.

>uk rap
literally what?

youtube.com/watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw

Why doesn't Jordan want it back?

That's rich. You are fucking dominated by American culture. The only exceptions are maybe Quebec and a few pockets in the maritimes.

They already have or intend to redesign it, I think

Nigeria, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Jamaica, Hong Kong, South Africa, Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, Pakistan, Bengladesh, Myanmar, Ireland

They're about to replace it.
Probably don't want more palies than they already have.

Palestinians are one of the most backwards version of Arabs, hence both Egypt and Jordan refuse to take them in.

Because Palestinians that Syria trained and funded tried to overthrow the government in the 70's

Denzel is a fucking sell out
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GHjVuSiSOrs

Imperial is better than all his older experimental/abstract stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=HvraeP29XNA

Others like India aren't anglo-saxon so they do not carry the cuck gene from the British like Americans or Cucknadians do. They loved getting cucked so they get along with their former cuckers.

Nothing matters

bait is a beautiful lass, lad. but you shouldn't fall for her so easy.

Mugabe sounds like the inverse of the avg. Sup Forums user

Pretty much

They barely even host their own servers for anything in Australia and guess who is closest to piggy back off of?

And it's entirely your own fault for hating freedom so much. You just can't be trusted not to be total cucks when shit hits the fan.