Brazilians of Sup Forums explain why you don't wear socks with your havaianas...

Brazilians of Sup Forums explain why you don't wear socks with your havaianas? Isn't it barbaric to smell and see other people's feet?

lmao

socks + flip-flops = gay

Socks are itchy, sweaty and expensive.

It's the other way around here in the civilized world

40°C

its called fashion nigga

We do it here in Florida

Because that's tacky. The most important thing in Brazil is looking cool.

>socks with sandals

why not just wear shoes?

>tacky
>implying not showing your feet off isn't tackier

Cause it's too hot?

How can people honestly live and work in conditions like that? Do you get used to it?

But you use socks any way its hot!

What type of socks do you buy that don't have breathability with them?

The socks that people sell in the streets dunno just socks.

It's honestly harder to find socks that cheap here than to find an overpriced pair

Found the German diaspora

I have the same question for you snownigger.

I'm actually Arab

>smell
By doing basic hygiene, if you can smell someones feet cause they're wearing flip flops it's probably a dirty hobo or a fucking NEET who refuses to shower.

Because tariff prices can make Dri Fit/Climate cool/Intensity socks very expensive and more of a luxury item

You can easily tell the social class of a Brazilian depending on sock and shoe combination...

This. Showing a lot of skin is feminine.

No We don't
Imagine arriving everyday at work with sweat dripping all over your body, specially your ass...

But your feet is constantly sweating and nothing can stop that

Because it will get the sock dirty
And we use it mostly when it is hot so it just get hotter with the socks

I ask you how is it live under the freezing point

air conditioner my friend

Not as much as you think, you get used to it. My hands and feet barely sweat, never had stinky feet my whole life.

>socks with havaianas
This is so english...

How can you know you are sweating if you are not wearing socks? Your feet sweat 500mls in a single day

What the fuck, you can't notice when you're sweating unless you have a piece of cloth on you to collect it?
Am I getting trolled?

Because its evaporating? Yeah because superior body genes