What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

he has autism

he was diagnosed with a Napoleon complex from a young age.

>balding
>his wife cucked him
>has cancer
>the eternal anglo

He had quite a lot of problems

Winter.

he wasn't aware he us supposed to quit at his peak

He was Italian. Nuff said.

>his wife cucked him
That's not unusual. In the Egyptian campaign Napoleon fucked one of his officer's wife and sent the officer back home.

Overconfidence. Typical psychopath.

I mean swapping wives isn't unusual for the French. The French are fucking degenerates.

yeah, but his wife cucking him actually got to him. He got butthurt about even on his deathbed, he still went /r9k/ for Josephine.

He lived one of the greatest lives of any man EVER, how is anything he due to a problem?

kek

He was trying to improve Europe

Being a Corsican

>tfw no napoléon IV to make France and Europe great again

bad bitches

>mfw there's a """French""" """"King"""" that calls himself """""Louis XX""""" (real name: Luis Alfonso Gonzalo Víctor Manuel Marco de Borbón y Martínez-Bordiú)

>mfw some top-class autists say he's not legitimate and only recognize """"Henri VII"""" as the current """King of France"""

>mfw Napoleon was born "Napoleone di Buonaparte"

Yes, we understood terroni, Napoléon was corsican.
May I remember you that at this time, Italia was a french vessel [aka little bitch] si everything from italia was rightful french possession.

I insist tho on """ corsican""", which is not italian.

He had scabies.

The point is that Napoléon conquered his own throne, while """"""Louis XX"""""" does nothing at all, yet pretends to be king.

And some French autists do believe it, and unironically genuflect in front of him (I mean physically) like he's an actual ruler

He tried to stop the Eternal Anglo.

You should have listened.

underrated post

He was too good for this world.

He may have been born in Corsica, but his family was of noble Tuscan heritage. Do you really think some random Corsican goat fucker would become one of the greatest military leaders in the world?

Listened to what? He was a good goy.

>"Napoleon Bonaparte of the First French Empire enacted laws that emancipated European Jews from old laws restricting them to ghettos..."

It happens, that's the magic of the French Republic

We don't fuck goats on our national clay though

He tried to supplant the english crown. Too late, unfortunately.
He didn't like them very well actually.

>it's the magic of master race Tuscan genetics

Fix'd.

Pic related, another Tuscan.

A difference between British and French units of length labeled him a short arse for all eternity even though he was of above average height for the time.

you know very well what his problem was

If it wasn't Napoléon it would have been someone else. He liked France 10 times more than Italia.
Maybe that's why he failed actually, an absolute terroni.

Why do continental sub-humans think they can beat us at anything? Napoleon,Wilhelm,Hitler ect they've all failed

Anglo in aeternum.

>Normans
>Saxons
>Danes

That explains the height.

They are eternally butthurt and jealous that the Anglo man is superior to them

Anglo=Angles (Danish tribe) and Saxons

Try again fish nigger

proud of you, my most successful colony.

>If it wasn't Napoléon it would have been someone else

Like who?

>He liked France 10 times more than Italia.

He still held Italy dearly and he helped us against the Austrians. We don't see him in a negative light here.

>My
>Norman

You forgot Romans, Mr. barbarian.

>Like who?
100 other generals in France at this time.

>He still held Italy dearly and he helped us against the Austrians. We don't see him in a negative light here

Sure, he annexed the half of italia.

the Angles were from modern day Denmark but were not the same tribe as the Danes
I'm referring to the Danelaw, the great heathen army, etc.

200 years of franco-viking inter breeding, a hell of a team eh.

Napoleon

Beat Austria
Beat Italy
Beat Egypt
Beat Russia
Beat Prussia
Beat Britain
Beat Spain
Liberated Poland

He dared to go against British efforts and for that they continuously antagonized Europe into mini-world wars.

Daily reminder: it took SIX FUCKING TRIES to defeat Napoleon for good with the powers of Europe constantly against him.

But we only remember him for being short because the English won the wars. Not that he took on the world's ruling classes and won over and over, he conquered those that had never been conquered (Italian states), burned Moscow, liberated Poland, booted England back to it's shitty island, took on what would become Germany's finest and embarrassed them, made the best cavalry in the ME look like idiots. He and his family basically ran Europe's show for years and years.

Protip: The Rothchild family got its jew fingers on England by telling people that Napoleon had won at Waterloo. The family's riders were faster than the government's and by the time people figured out they were Jewed the Roth's had bought up the English stock market (which crashed because of the rumour) and sunk their hooks into the country for good.

Withs Jews you lose England, you did this

>Danelaw
Great meme friend they only ruled for a few decades then they got BTFO by the Angles and Saxons.

Jews made them win tho.
Money supply, smuggling during the blocus.
Nice one fellow québécois.

>country invaded
>occupied for a few decades
>meme
it's a bigger influence on a country in Europe following a victory than any Britain has had ever

Chronic manlet

Blah blah blah.

He was normal height, he just had tall guards to prevent assassination and to intimidate the enemy.

His guard were shock troops which were tall and had giant hats to make them even look taller (common thing then). Imagine a fucking 7-ft tall-looking guy screaming and charging you after you just had been fighting for an hour.

Who is this redcunt ? Clown or something ?

Napoleon loved jews. The French are all philosemites.

>I used to say of him that his presence on the field made the difference of forty thousand men. permalink
Arthur Wellesley, First Duke of Wellington

(Talking about Napoleon)

I N D U S T R I A L R E V O L U T I O N
N E W T O N , T U R I N G , D A R W I N , F A R A D A Y , H A W K I N G S ECT
T H E C O U N T L E S S A M O U N T O F W A R S T H A T W E H A V E WON (See French buthurt ITT)
L A R G E S T E M P I R E O F A L L T I M E A L S O C H E C K O U T O U R S U C C E S S F U L C O L O N I E S

Don't be sad just appreciate us.

take it easy nigel

Love you U.K

>Napoleon loved jews.
When archeologists were examining Napoleon's letter of surrender after Waterloo, they discovered a male kike's pubic hair with Napoleon's saliva on it.

You used to have lots of colonies and lots of Jews... now you just have lots of Jews.

Chip, chip cheerio

France has way more muslim than us so don't pull that card

Who is your queen bitch?

I'm sorry if the truth card triggers you, your idol sucked Napoleon's dick after the war... proving that he was a Jewish puppet all a long.

sad.

You are an ignorant.

And yet France is less fucked by them than you.

S C I E N T I F I C M E T H O D
F I R S T E N G I N E D C A R
F I R S T E N G I N E D H E L I C O
M E T R I C S Y S T E M
C I N E M A
C O D E C I V I L
REVOLUTION OF CHEMISTRY
BEST LITTERATURE IN HUMANKINDS HISTORY
RECORD FIELDS MEDAL
Ampère, Pascal, Poincaré, Lagrange, Laplace, Fourrier

We have just the biggest number of victory in the history of Europe.
We modeled Europe, you watched.

>Scientific method
>France
You didn't invent it and we've contributed more to science than you

>F I R S T E N G I N E D C A R FI R S T E N G I N E D H E L I C O
Wouldn't have been possible without the industrial revolution

Russian and German literature>French shiterature

>German literature

Are you serious now? It's basically non-existent.

>Two terrorist attacks in one year killing hundreds of people
>Less fucked
Have you ever been to Paris? Just keep your mouth shut you dumb fucking money begging Paddy

>british education

We easily beat you in science.

Industrial revolution thanks to Lavoisier or the scientific methode lad.
Get on my level please.

He lost

Stop this meme propaganda Terroni, Nips always sucked anglo cocks.

How fucking triggered kek

Don't talk to Éire like that, paki

Oh god you don't know anything about literature pleb just keep your baboon lips shut

You obviously don't know a shit about litterature. The world agrees the fact that French steamrolled everyone (together) in litterature.

Voltaire, Molière, Hugo, Maupassant, Racine.
What have you... Shakespeare ??? Tolkien ??

Even American lit is better, Poe, Hemingway etc.

>We easily beat you in science.
See It's better to be triggered than killed also what are you going to if I talk to that thing like that? Run away from me so fast you cause a fire? Frog eating surrender monkey

Shakespeare is one of the most popular play wrights of all time

>5'7
>normal height
Are you telling me the frogs were all manlets

This was a while back yank huh

> (You)
>>We easily beat you in science.
>See

I don't need proofs nigger. It's well known.
Your unit system is calibred on the french system mate. Eat my shit you'll see it tastes gold, because it's french. (Also, british cuisine)

>It's better to be triggered than killed also what are you going to if I talk to that thing like that? Run away from me so fast you cause a fire? Frog eating surrender monkey

There have been attacks in London already, you poof. Run away ? Funny, considering your retreat @WW2.

I'm 6'5/100kg, I'm probably naturally superior to you.

>one of
he's easily number one
but Anglo literature on the whole is poor compared to French, German and Russian

He was 5'7" when the average height in France was 5'5". I think now their average is 5'10".

>I N D U S T R I A L R E V O L U T I O N
>N E W T O N , T U R I N G , D A R W I N , F A R A D A Y , H A W K I N G S ECT
Don't forget Women's Suffrage

German '''''humor''''''

>Funny, considering your retreat @WW2.
Christ, of all the subjects to avoid, you'd think WW2 would be top of the list for the French.
Apparently not.

>Women's Suffrage
eternal anglo strikes again
>tfw women's suffrage won't be repealed in your lifetime

Are you seriously implying German literature is better or even on par with French, English, Italian or Russian literature? You must've meant philosophy. It's not the same thing, nigger. There's no German writer as famous as Dante Alighieri, Voltaire or Shakespeare for example.

You are stupid as well, shut up. England produced quite a few notable writers.

Why avoid it ? You were exactly the same cowards.
May I remember you that French pilots fought the Luftwaffe with basically the same RAF rate ?'

Ruskies won the war, americans took the hegemony on the west. That's all you pak.

>t.an actual muslim

soon inshallah

>You are stupid as well, shut up. England produced quite a few notable writers.

Shut the fuck up terroni, we're talking between relevant citizens.

>not being cucked means you're a muslim
the Anglo has been jewed (anglod?) even harder than I had thought

>What was his fucking problem?

this

He was Corsican, you fucking wop

i wonder how many times russia would have been conquered if not for the winter and massive size

Yes. Becouse no one Italian became one of the greatest military leaders in the world.

Yep. Everyone try to do best of his advantages. On this matter I stand out Englishmens - they abused their isolated placement during 5 centuries.

babyface