>mfw not even muslim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_pz1yoefSA
liberal.ca/ramadan-greetings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>disgusting burned lamb odor all night
>unable to sleep because LALALALALALLALALALAALLALALLALALLALALALLALALAL

i fucking hate ramadan

Don't know these feels because we don't let the slime in en masse.

>tfw hold hands with burger wife all afternoon and sleep in absolute silence
Do your nations a favor and eat the nastiest frankfurter you can find, the largest ham sandwich, the greatest spread of oysters.

The Burger King Burger Zone supports you

>fedora tipper
>muslim family
>have to fast to prevent being diswoned and thrown out of the house

Question for you and all other apostates:
When you move out, will you change your name?
It seems to be the easiest way to become your homeland, and the most succulent revenge to a family when their son or daughter treats the family name and the name given to their sweet baby as the disgusting remains of a throwaway cocoon.

there is absolutely no way they forbid eating in public during ramadan even in cucked Europe

>ramadan is coming
>you can post pictures of food in /mena/ and /asean/ soon

The memes are real

and so fucking what?

why don't you show some fucking respect to Islamic tradition you Sup Forums tard faggot.

fuck no

You seem awfully mistaken, i currently do not believe in god, that's it, like wtf "succulent revenge to a family" you total psycho i'm not white i will never disrepect my parents lol.

time to laugh at muslim looking people in public and eat obscene amounts of food in front of them

literally a non-issue

go to bed eurocomplaints

cringe

I should travel to Europe and just eat all day in public

for freedom

>tfw idktfb

t.white guy who just told his mom to fuck off

Mum's dead tho

You'd need holidays for that

kill yourself bilal

sorry i didn't mean to quote you, i wonder what happened

I'm sorry how do u peel ur bananas

>mfw Euros are being forced to conform to Islamic tradition because so many of their neighborhoods have become majority mudslimes

How sad.

>Europe 2016
>it's not even a joke anymore

delete you cunt

it's been like this for at least 6 years. not new.

it's really not that bad

after a couple of years most people just accepted ramadan and started participating in it as well
grade way to loose some wait

You're an alright MURTAD in my book.

>tfw muslim
>tfw others muslims are going to HALAHHAHALALALALALALALAL MUHAMMED (PBUTH) AHAHAHLALALALALA

I'm sorry lads. I never asked for this.

>mfw muslims get BTFO by Sup Forums

>it's been like this for at least 6 years
That makes it even worse

A family willing to disown you and throw you out of the house for having your own ideas is either barbarically strict or strictly barbaric.

Unless you're exaggerating, in which case, you're a la-la doodle-doo candy-lad fairy-boy and a liar, and a cunt. Kill yourself.

I just practice IF 24/7/365.

I'll never understand why people have trouble peeling bananas. I peel them from the side that detaches from the bunch.

>Not eating bacon in front of Muslims
Why?

no you do it from the bottom

That's a hate crime in yurop m8

It was never a joke

i respect that they do their tradition stuff

the thing I don't like is that it makes difficult to sleep

they should do it in a mosque or whatever. not in home at night.

Yeah, I just pinch the little nib on the bottom and the peel separates at the apex and then you can just pull the segments off. If I pull from the stem side I usually smash the inner fruit and don't get a clean tear.

>for fear of upsetting muslim students
What kind of uptight cunts do you niggers even have that would make the teachers so afraid of letting some kid drink water.

>85 F
>hot

youtube.com/watch?v=x_pz1yoefSA

This is the future you chose, Europe

inbred pakis and arabs, ive been to both nations for a visit and the diaspora of both nations are horrible, while the citizens of their nations are fun and enjoyable

This
Also make sure to eat ice cream if it's a hot sunny day. Remember to keep a smug facial expression.
Guaranteed beheading.

Could any French speakers please tell us what he's saying?

I imagine it's something like "FUCKING MUZZIES RUINING MY COUNTRY GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM CUNTS."

>that irony on the youtube ad

>28 degrees celsius
>hot

??

What is it with the diaspora being so autistic,what causes them to be so aggressive and unpatient,even the most religious kind of people i meet here are nowhere as aggressive or angry about their practices as these cunts quite the opposite even.

he's a 'facebook humorist' that think it's funny to make those kind of videos

he got jumped by arabs putting such shameful shit on the internet and has stopped making videos.

>only three days before I can take screenshots of Trudeau tweeting Ramadan shit to make fun of Canada with

Can't wait desu

I think its due to having two split cultures of Islamic one and western and both become to taboo for one antoher and they need to hype up to one culture. Its weird AF when I went to Iran with my gf we had a blast and was one of the best places ive been, but the Iranian diaspora usually the younger ones are just low class dindus and try hard idiot drug dealers

>unemployment
>everyone hates you because you'll always be a foreigner even if your family is there since your grandfather
>no future expectation
>religion is the only kind of "pride" they have

liberal.ca/ramadan-greetings/

This is from 2014

>I wish my Muslim brothers and sisters a blessed Ramadan, and pledge to continue standing up for all Canadians to protect the values that unite us.

>Ramadan Mubarak!

>Justin

>tfw cannot buy beer during ramadan

Did I make a grave mistake voting for Justin?

>mfw soon we'll have to deal with the annual speeches by all of the cucked neoliberal Western leaders talking about how ramadan is a wonderful tradition and islam is a religion of peace and is an integral part of western civilization

wait really. Its actually a thing that non muslims will actually not eat just to keep muslims happy?

Im not trying to shitpost or ****banter**** but I find this very funny

No,people might make fun of him but his actions are admirable,no other leader had the balls to reach out to his people as much as he did because they all feared criticism,he tries his best to make everyone happy and keeps intact with his people unlike everyone else that resorts to your typical speeches written by some other guy and political lies.

no. my Senpai is muslim and most of the shit in this thread is made up, for laughs I'm assuming

>his country actually conforms to their invaders culture

>mfw I can legally kill someone for doing this in my state if they don't stop when asked

t. muhammed algoatfucker

>this is what has become of the country of the Inquisition and the Reconquista

why is it always the non white latino defending their white overlord

it stopped being funny and is just pathetic nowadays, have some self esteem

how come all the french and dutch posters are muslims but most of the UK ones aren't?

>why is it always the non white latino defending their white overlord

Ive noticed this

I know, right?

th-thanks

it's almost as if people who speak a European language, were converted to their faith by Europeans and have European admixture will be more likely to take Europeans' side rather than durka-durka-goatfuckers' side. Crazy, huh?

Because on the contrary to europeans, we care about tradition and culture and it sad us to see you guys destroying your milenar heritage for "tolerance".
We also had immigrants, what did we do? Make them one of us, not the other way around.

I really can't argue with his logic.

Why would you want to sell a firearm to someone who hates your country and believes in a religion where "infidels" must be removed by any means necessary?

God bless Texas.

the natives were almost entirely wiped out and those that remain actually keep their culture and customs alive. Even if they have a lot of problems they are actually pretty fucking cool.

What is happening in Europe is not similar. They are just outright letting the muzzies go for a cultural victory

>currently

Notice that, my infidel friends.

Bilal can do a full 180° anytime, and become the durkaest of all durka durka. They all do this.

>lol i dont care about islam for the moment m8
>???????
>ALLAHU AKBAAAR :DDDDDD

white people dont like you any better no matter how deep you got your balls in m8

>and those that remain actually keep their culture and customs alive.
this
for example,
people like Andrew Jackson get shit on by contemporary historians but his actions were driven entirely by preserving native culture because he saw them get wiped out in the north.
Fuck people who think morals aren't relative, he did what he thought was right — and it ended up being the right choice. A lot of them wouldn't exist at all if it wasn't for "muh trail of tears".

In predominantly Muslim neighborhoods, you usually see some white kids at school fasting for Ramadan in order to be well considered by the Muslim bullies

That's literally how they convert people to islam, by bullying them into the religion

yeah no the post he replied to wasn't even about islam

he's just a cuck who wants to see his wife's womb filled by a little white dick

houra, they've became part of the glorious brazilian civilization who has more murder yearly than the death toll of the syrian civil war

such a typical durka thing to do

I remember when some atheist ex-muzzie apostate posted pics on Twitter of the kabbah with the LGBT flag photoshopped on it. The way the muzzies reacted was so fucking hilarious, and very similar to what you're describing.

>initially
"Please delete this picture!" (they literally were saying "delet this" lel)
"We respect the rights of all people, and we understand that in Europe you care about the rights of gays, but it doesn't belong on the kabbah!"
"I'm a secularist and I strive for equality, but please delete this picture!"

>after the apostate simply responds with "no"
ALLAHU AKBAR WE KILL YOU APOSTATE PIG

Teheehehe watch your back infidel :'))

>bilal post
>"wasn't even about islam"
considering that you're literally a durka durka goatfucker, I'd say every single post of yours is relevant to islam

>houra, they've became part of the glorious brazilian civilization who has more murder yearly than the death toll of the syrian civil war
That's your future though
I seriously feel safer here than in Marseille

I don't care about white people, I care about humanity
First they bombed giant buddhas in their own country, now they want to hide nude statues from italian museums
Muslims from this century is a cancer to the world culture, it needs to stop or it will spread and will eventualy arrive here.

>tfw I'm going to have to explain to my grandchildren why USA's closest ally is Australia and why European countries are islamic

i love you right wingers you're so autistic

>That's your future though
algeria's murder rate is lower than most western countries. lower than france's one, lol.

Our future is pic related, and there's nothing wrong with it

>>algeria's murder rate is lower than most western countries.
because most murders there go unreported you retarded dunecoon

ah well I can agree destroying statues is bad. I like statues. you should have just said, you are standing up for europe's statues

I have a friend who pretends to be Muslim for his family. Or he might just be pretending not be to Muslim to fit in. Finally I can figure out which it is. Thank you Ramadan

>Our future is pic related, and there's nothing wrong with it

I unironically agree. if pic related makes you angry you need to re-evaluate your life

all i can say is no and stop pulling shit out of your unwashed ass

Australia isn't really a bad ally to have.

We're more alike than a lot of people think.

>implying Canada Man is wrong

>you're so autistic
>coming from the guy who spends his days getting angry at "cumskins" on a chinese cartoon discussion forum despite being in a "cumskin" country

nigger, your country is a violent shithole populated by rain forest monkeys burning & stabbing each other to death. you have no right to talk about tradition

Cocu

>let's force women into our impratical clothings, that's the most equalitarian thing our traditional secular country could do