You know shit's going down when even the most normalshit of normalshit chains like Best Buy starts recommending AMD

You know shit's going down when even the most normalshit of normalshit chains like Best Buy starts recommending AMD

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/intels-tells-core-i7-7700k-owners-to-stop-overclocking-to-avoid-high-temps/
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=threadripper
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did Intel fire their marketing division along with quality shills and validation teams? Because recent 'do not overclock le ebin overclocker SKUs' fuckup is nothing to sneeze about.

but it's a better workstation pc. dell and hp etc. should already be pumping boatloads of these systems

Time for the ol' OEM grease.

OEM Ryzen systems are Q2, Lisa Su confirmed it a week ago.
So not yet, probably E3 or Computex

most normies should be good enough with a g4560. ryzen is a jump for their money.

R3 isn't out yet.

Neither is Raven Ridge.

Why would they fire their marketing divison? Where would they put their new H1B hires and diversity quotas hires? Certainly not in engineering.

It certainly got worse.

Bad marketing is worse than no marketing

See: AMD

All this means is that AMD gave BestBuy some deal which resulted in better profit margins on AMD Ryzen CPUs compared to Intel CPUs.

No, you can't get any worse than that.
pcgamer.com/intels-tells-core-i7-7700k-owners-to-stop-overclocking-to-avoid-high-temps/

I offered to get a ryzen tattoo for a system. should have took me up on that AMD

How can you get worse than calling something "THREADRIPPER"

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=threadripper

The G4560 is the only intel CPU left thats worth buying

A 1500x isnt that expensive

>massive hype for ayymd ryzen
>best buy pre-orders one billion units
>benchmarks shows ryzen btfo by old intlel cpus
>"hmm how do we get rid off all these useless cpus with poor performance..."
>goes on twitter to market it as the best cpu for gaymen

>0 days without jewish tricks

can you provide source for its poor performance?

>benchmarks shows ryzen btfo by old intlel cpus
I see Intel drones are still pulling lies out of their ass. Show any info to support that. And no, video games do not count as a CPU workload.

I hope you like 1080p GAYMAN benchmarks.

Don't forget heavy single threaded workloads which there aren't many of these days.

just look at any benchmark

gaming performance isn't relevant when they're marketing it for gaming...? okay...

You wont see many pentium systems on the normie market, all i3, i5 and i7s. And as such, Ryzen will offer far superior value.

Sounds fucking gnarly my lamish doodaroo

ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH
REMEMBER THE 6GHZ THAT DIED IN THE RYZENCAUST

>any benchmark

Oy-vey, why would you need more than 4 threads, goyim?

Most of the dirt cheap OEM stuff is garbage celerons that belong in a laptop.

>Any benchmark

>10nm slower than 14nm
It was engineering

10nm scales better at lower clocks than 14nm
14nm scales better at higher clocks

Different market segments

Hell fucking no, it literally means their 10nm clocks lower than 14nm. Again.

AMD stock shills making thread #194903

Look at GloFo's/Samsung 14nm LPP, it scales phenomenally up to 3.6GHz, anything above that it's shit scaling.
It's a mobile process. like Intel's 10nm is, only later will 10nm get the same high frequency scaling like 14nm++

No, Intel's 10nm is still HP process. They failed to deliver again.

You're pulling shit, Intel always released a new process on dual core small chips and later (half year+) scaled it up to higher core counts when scaling increased

Because their yields are shit, not because they want to refine it.

Yields are always shit on a new node, but it's common sense that a virgin node can't clock as high as the previous optimized one can from the start.

no, those benchmark do not count
REEEEEEE