IOS > Android

iOS > Android

>b-but muh open source

Nobody actually cares fedora lord, kys

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.co.uk/security/2017/05/theres-a-spike-in-android-apps-that-covertly-listen-for-inaudible-sounds-in-ads/
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/03/24/report-97-of-mobile-malware-is-on-android-this-is-the-easy-way-you-stay-safe/#16069de22d4f
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4155304/Has-phone-infected.html
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/04/27/millions-android-phone-users-accidentally-downloaded-virus/
techradar.com/news/top-10-best-antivirus-apps-for-android-in-2017
nerdssupport.com/rise-android-trojan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple's eco system is nice but a clean android rom with clover is just unbeatable especially since there isn't a jb for ios 11

Using the browser is atrocious so i sold my iphone 6 and picked up a oneplus one cheap

Autism

I'd say a majority of my time on my phone is spent google searching/maps, Sup Forums, and messenger.

I't autism how Apple regulates their store with no other options.

Autism

You do you, I just prefer to actually own the hardware I buy

ios is best most secure platform. Only autismos jailbreak

Enjoy your iAds while you are being sold.

arstechnica.co.uk/security/2017/05/theres-a-spike-in-android-apps-that-covertly-listen-for-inaudible-sounds-in-ads/

Give me one example that makes iOS better than Android.

the apple store makes it impossible for 3rd part sdks to listen in.. kek

Just disable the audio recording permission of the app.

It has a cool logo.

You autistic fool, you're showing a screenshot of iads turned off..... reeeee-tard

Prove it

>implying that switch does anything
lol

You don't own anything.

Fortune + Cydia Impactor

git gud nigger

Damn bro, you sure showed me, don't you have a paper to work on for your high school philosophy class?

you prove it.. faggit

lol

forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/03/24/report-97-of-mobile-malware-is-on-android-this-is-the-easy-way-you-stay-safe/#16069de22d4f

/my fucking sides

>2015

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4155304/Has-phone-infected.html

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/04/27/millions-android-phone-users-accidentally-downloaded-virus/

kek

>forbes
fucking sides indeed

So you agree that Apple was complete malware filled shit up until at least 2015?

bwhahaha you fucking spoon

it's 2017 faggit rangeet

A little searching had me realize I mixed iOS 10 for 11 (as there is no iOS 11), last time I checked it wasn't cracked?

I hope you got AV faggit, you need it.. bwhahahah

Here you go

techradar.com/news/top-10-best-antivirus-apps-for-android-in-2017

Nah, I don't use malware infested iToys

>three hundred and seventy five vulnerabilities

Man I remember my friend giving me an iPhone to use for a month because he wanted me to stop using an Android.

I'm sorry but I just can't go iOS , it's so simplified for the common user. It's great for normalfags and old people who don't care about customization and just want a phone first for communication and the apps and customization second.

I love Android, I just wish Java didn't fuck it up so much

>"nobody cares faglord XDD" in an argument of personal taste
t. itoddler

Holy fuck it gets better and better March 2017
nerdssupport.com/rise-android-trojan/

You fucking retard with your shitfest droid .. hahah
You're riddled m8

>Products by number of distinct vulnerabilities
>2. iPhone OS - 375
>20. Android - 130

iToddlers BTFO

2015 data.. granddad

Yeah, it's probably more now toddler

>Kekekekekekek

>literally more vulnerabilities than FLASH PLAYER

fucking RIDDLED..

we already know that android has 130 vulnerabilities, and ios has 375

can't you read the chart?

Daily reminder that every iOS "update" slows the shit out of iPhones because apple wants you to toss $1000 for a fucking phone every year.

>he uses a phone made after 2015
do you enjoy being spied on, or do you need a cutting edge CPU for all that video converting, file compressing, and gayming you do?

but if you take more than 2 seconds to look at more than just numbers, you will see WHAT KIND OF VULNERABILITIES they are

375 stupid ones in super special scenarios vs

>I love Android, I just wish Java didn't fuck it up so much
This right here. Wish they would've chose something else to run on top of the kernel.

>Nobody actually cares fedora lord, kys
the irony

sage

How come my iPhone 5 still has butter smooth animations and supports the latest apps? Riddle me this, droidfags.

It literally says "distinct" vulnerabilities at the top of the page you illiterate itoddler

rofl

>I'm so autistic I'm going to tell that I will be using 2015 hardware until I die just to win an an argument on a Siberian bear wrestling subreddit

Tech illiterate here. Can't they remove the Java bits and fix this?

Bull fucking shit, Apple has attacked my iPhone 5C relentlessly with their garbage iOS updates year after year. They also stop signing the firmware on their servers which makes it impossible to downgrade to an actually usable version.

I don't buy a new phone every fucking year, Apple can go to hell. Pure cancer.

Well, why isn't data from my iPhone flying all over darknet then, faggot? Oh, that's right. Even CIA couldn't crack open a PIN-protected iPhone. Enjoy some rajeesh cashing in after you use your androshit pay and don't turn off wifi.

>Itunes
Yeah..no

You will get a gimped Linux without GNU tools if you throw away Java garbage.

>people are actually defending iPhone in this thread

What the fuck happened to this board. It wasn't like this

Then why isn't iPhone hacked yet?

Android fangays BTFO

This isn't your sheeting street, Pajeet. Sup Forums used to have BB the mobile OS of choice when it was alive, but now we have no other choice than to fallback to iOS, since there is no more alternative to keep your personal data safe.

>it's autism how Apple regulates their store with no other options.
At least it assures you the applications are top quality. Not like Android where you can upload a laggy, bug-ridden app and they accept it.

Mandatory review and quality control at the app store.

Oh god I loathe that program so fucking much. Before my 6+ got touch disease I had to use that piece of shit that would work like 10% of the time. The rest it would just freeze, crash, or throw random errors at me. It's favorite "feature" was crashing when I was in the middle of large file transfers.

GOD FORBID you wanted to do a backup.