Look at Canada Flag, now look at Japan Flag. What you see? Big red thing middle. But wait, there is more! See...

Look at Canada Flag, now look at Japan Flag. What you see? Big red thing middle. But wait, there is more! See, Canada have leaf, stupid thing for flag, and Japan is nipple. Both country are biggest of cocksucking cuck faggots. Both contain worst asian (Jap in Japan, Canada is actually secret China, it why Trudeau big meme, try to sell country to shitty China), and both have big ugly red thing in middle of flag. Both are "Polite" accordng to normals, but actually are worst shitposters, Canada even make Anglo sad to speak english, since they pussy like French. There no worst country. Literally

LEAF
E
A
F

NIPPLE
I
P
P
L
E

How can be worst country out there? Japan can't even support population,everyone die because anime make too many NEET for country to live, and everyone die no baby-virgins. Canada try to spit fire at America and other country, but don't realize he already too on fire from fort mcflurry.

*grabs by the back of the neck*

>teleports behind you

Nothing personal chinigger

But south Korea why are you so mad I hate China too and i like TKD

South Koreans have tiny dicks, how do you plead, lil dick? *punches*

Canada is more feminist USA run by meme-man himself with Chinese everywhere.

No fun allowed.

Korea comes out swinging.

Why is Japan making a thread about us lads?

Fuck Chinese they are no where all corner stores are owned by Koreans

Still not as swinging as Canada since they such big cocksucking faggots

Its not more feminist and you can't be put in jail for some dumb cunts definition of rape or be sued for some stupid shit

Your country had scandal of century when President Feminist decide to elbow woman, and most feminist man on earth harm woman, meanwhile youre literally on fucking fire.

Your country is a plastic American proxy state that lacks a soul or a real democracy.

But none of that matters. I think you watch to much TV or read too many gay sissy articles. No one cares about any of that shit this is literally the country of not caring

Wow man chill it's probably just some goof with a proxy

Don't ever tell me to chill again *kicks you*

Understand?!

Damn, Korea removing leaves from its front porch.

holy fuck this Canada/Japan hating Korean is so based. this is like the 5th thread where hes made me cry laughing. best poster on Sup Forums

What kind of Tom fuckery did you just type?

>getting this excited

Must be a fat person thing

This thread reeks of proxies

it's called "samefagging with a proxy"

>no fun allowed
>says the country that bans teaching feeling

Oh the irony is rich

You are my Greatest ally, Kim Ssi.

Fuck off Corea no matter how much plastic surgery you have or how many shitty scam MMOs you make you'll never be a nipple like you so desperately want.

大清国属 Great China's vassal state
高麗国旗 Korean Flag

Why Korean are proud of their flag which mean Korea was vassal state of China?

except that's not how kanji works you fucking japtard

BTFO BY !!!

HOW CAN THE LEAF EVER RECOVER??? HMMM.... MAKES YOU ThiNK

Amerifats aren't capable of thought. Only think of next meal

BASED JAPAN, FUCK KOREAN BULLIES

Why hasn't best korea removed worst korea yet?

Their doing the rest of the world a disservice.

Gooklear Warfare when?

hahaha I can tell you're a chink, your English is terrible...

shhh shhh shh it's okay Canadinigger, I know you just got BTFO man but chill out, it's not worth getting this upset about

OP's post reeks of proxy desu

KFC

Why are Americans so racist? It's always "nigger" this and "chink" that.

Also you're from Chris Chan's state lmao faggot.

wew

Holy fuck, leafs fucking BTFO by based Korean

Spotted the proxy nigger

dude I even have has Chris Chan's area code. I've seen CWCville, I've seen his house, I'm pretty sure I saw him once too

not even a proxy, bitch

>Him

oh fuck kek I forgot, oh well. I cared about him when he was a HE.

How can a red dot be seen as a nipple anyway?
Are yours that burning sun red?
Maybe you eat too much kimchi which has given you nipple cancer.

Mine are like darkish pink (the pigmentation of brownness comes from rubbing them too fiercely) tobh.

>korean """"""""banter"""""""

Fuck you, I'm never drinking pepsi again

don't try hard, chousen-jin